The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was hoping for a girl, but happy for a healthy baby boy. Congratulations to the family

I knew it was a boy! No wonder no rush to change legislation in the commonwealth.

Congratulations to the parents!

A boy born 4 hours ago ( i was hoping for a prince lol).
Congrats to them !!!!
Offcial statement on his way to Buck house

From the Twitter of Clarence House:
Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 53s
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 41s
The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz.

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 1m
The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 48s
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry & families have been told and are delighted.

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 56s
Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the new parents! And of course to their families.

Ed Perkins just came out and the birth announcement is now on its way to Buckingham Palace.

A boy! And I was so convinced it would be a girl (or at least that's what I'd been hoping for). 8 lb 6 oz - nice, healthy size. And they kept things quiet for a while!

As they said when they announced the news on NBC - usually, when we have breaking news it's a bad thing, but this is such a lovely and joyful thing!

Last edited:
Guess I got my answer, YAY a boy!!!!

A beautiful big bouncing baby boy!!!! A new wonderful little prince - I'm so happy and pleased for William and Catherine!!!

I kept saying all along!!!!

Her small pointy belly, crucify me,but I KNEW she was carrying a son!!!!
HUZZAH!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Zonk and the future King of England.

I'm still shaking. This doesn't seem real. That's what you call a big finale! So quick and totally unexpected! Though I had guessed that they would hold off for a little while.

I'm so glad they got time as a family before the announcement. How lovely for them.

It'll be adorable to watch them raise their little prince

It's a Boy!! born at 4:24. congratulation to William and Catherine on the birth of their First child and their both of their Families on the newest Edition! A New Heir has been Born!

Is there a live feed on Buckingham palace?

I'm proud of them, They were able to control everything and to manage to have some hours only for them...
Wonderful couple.

A Prince!!
Such wonderful news!

yay, congrats...to the whole royal family...

No wonder that it's a boy. Duke of Edinburgh has three sons, prince of Wales two sons. William has more Y - sperms.
Future King of Britain. Great! The Royals now must be so excited.
And the baby is the Cancer.

So glad it's a boy!!! I was right!

I am extremely surprised given the fact the severe morning sickness was meant to be a sure sign of a girl, so we will not have a Queen for perhaps a century after Elizabeth II

So he's the prince of Cambridge yes? Can't wait to hear a name!

LaRae

Im glad the baby is healthy, but I really wanted a girl!
God Save the future King!!!!

Back
Top Bottom