The Birth of HRH Prince George of Cambridge: July 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will we get an announcement ahead of time when to expect them to leave the hospital?

Gynaecologist, Dr Marcus Setchell, has arrived at Lindo Wing via a side entrance. I'm assuming he'll see how mother and baby are getting on, before deciding whether they should leave.

An Australian reporter is saying that at the time of Prince William's hospital leave there were 50 cameras. Today there are more than 500! Do you think that's true?

An Australian reporter is saying that at the time of Prince William's hospital leave there were 50 cameras. Today there are more than 500! Do you think that's true?

Haven't counted them but to me that's quite likely... when P.William was born there were a lot fewer tv-stations and other media (in the NL only 1, now there are at least 4 official broadcasting companies as well as many smaller houses, not to mention a buckload of local tv stations...i can imagine it to be similar in other countries)

Damn you baby prince! Followed the news since weeks, yesterday all day long... until there was a storm who caused an electricity break :bang::bang:

BUT I'M SOOOOO HAPPY IT'S A BABY BOY!!! :flowers:

Are there any pictures of grandmother and Aunt arriving Pippa?:)

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3m
Earl Spencer, Diana's brother says "We're all so pleased: it's wonderful news."

Arthur Edwards ‏@ArthurJEdwards 6m
Kate's hairdresser has just arrived at the Lindo wing

Last edited:
The new baby

Congratulations to the new father and mother, a boy born on my birthday, although 62 years apart! my best wishes to you both. I will send a card next year on his first birthday. You have made my birthday, as is yours, very special, good luck and fortune to you.

Means she could be getting ready to leave hope so. Maybe they decided the family would meet the baby when they get him home?

A boy! I KNEW it! Congratulations!
They slipped that she ws expecting a boy! all those nonsense about having a girl! so happy for them

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 7m
At Buckingham Palace today the Scots Guards will be playing Congratulations during the changing of the guard in honour of the #ROYALBABY

Last edited:
Congratulations to the new parents:flowers:

Earl Spencer's Full Statement:

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 59m
William's uncle, Earl Spencer on the new royal baby: "We're all so pleased: it's wonderful news."

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
"My father always told us how Diana was born on just such a blisteringly hot day, at Sandringham, in July 1961."

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
"It's another very happy summer's day, half a century on."

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m
Prince Charles says he had a glass of champagne to celebrate the birth of his first grandchild.

Camilla tells the BBC: "I think it's wonderful news. I think mother, son and father are all well. "

Camilla: "It's very exciting and it's wonderful for the grandfather - he's brilliant with children."

It would be quite funny if they walked out and the photographers weren't ready. I hope they do announce at least that she would be leaving today or tomorrow.

I won't be surprised if Kate's family or mother would prefer to use the side entrance. I can't imagine her parents not visiting by now.

The world awaits a future king: Early morning visit from the Queen's doctor and the royal HAIRDRESSER as Kate prepares to leave hospital
Dailymail.co.uk

Last edited:
I hope they do come home in a little while. If they don't I would have lost a lot of sleep for nothing.

They are saying that the reports about Catherine's hairdresser arriving are incorrect.

It would be quite funny if they walked out and the photographers weren't ready. I hope they do announce at least that she would be leaving today or tomorrow.

I won't be surprised if Kate's family or mother would prefer to use the side entrance. I can't imagine her parents not visiting by now.
[/URL]

On BBC they said that the fact that there have been no visitors might indicate that the couple and son will leave the hospital soon...

'We've no idea what he's called': 'Thrilled' Charles reveals he's in the dark over his grandson's name (but let's hope the baby's happier to meet him than this little girl)

Dailymail.co.uk

The two officers are standing right outside the door now, does that mean the royals are on their way out very soon?

The two officers are standing right outside the door now, does that mean the royals are on their way out very soon?

It's been pouring rain so I think the officers stood up there to get a little roof over their heads. The Hello! magazine site has a similar video feed with a slightly different angle. One could see all the umbrellas of the press there.

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 4m
Kate won't leave hospital before 6pm, we're being told. May even be tomorrow. No news on names.

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 3m
Kensington Palace say "mother, son and father are all doing well this morning".

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2m
Will+Kate: We would like to thank the staff at the Lindo Wing and the whole hospital for the tremendous care the three of us have received.

"We know it has been a very busy period for the hospital and we would like to thank everyone -

staff, patients and visitors - for their understanding during this time.”

I just read on Facebook/Majesty magazine

From the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: “We would like to thank the staff at the Lindo Wing and the whole hospital for the tremendous care the three of us have received. We know it has been a very busy period for the hospital and we would like to thank everyone - staff, patients and visitors - for their understanding during this time.”

From a Kensington Palace spokesman: “Mother, son and father are all doing well this morning.”

The family may go home this evening, but not before 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom