Staff of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a staff of young people there sure to be some romances and break ups. None of our business but don't see anything that wrong. We comment on their friends breaking up etc. some people over react

The moderators have determined that, despite the fact a better title could have been utilised for the article, it is an article within the scope of this thread - considering that we have previously discussed the personal lives/relationships between the staffers of the Cambridges.

Queries are to be directed to the moderating team.

Last edited:
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
Prince William's key aide at @KensingtonRoyal , Miguel Head, has been made a Lieutenant of the Royal Victorian Order. #BirthdayHonours

Yes, I had heard that. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Well the big grins say it all! I can imagine having a relationship while holding down a stay in role so close to any member of the RF has to be challange to say the least.

Prince Harry's assistant and Kate's former aide are pictured together in their exercise gear | Daily Mail Online

"The former private secretary to the Duchess of Cambridge Rebecca Deacon ties the knot in London. Rebecca Deacon, 34, and her groom Adam Priestley were snapped beaming at one another as they left their wedding ceremony at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace, London, on Saturday."

Kate's former private secretary weds in London | Daily Mail Online

Rebecca Deacon is honoured in a special ceremony at Backingham Palace

Kate's 'Girl Friday' is honoured at Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, and if you're dating a colleague, you know that they're not going to go blabbing to the press about anything they've seen as a +1 at work social events.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt
Nick Booth -- who is leaving his job running William, Kate and Harry's Royal Foundation -- is made an MVO.

Former senior royal press officer Nick Loughran – has been made member of the RVO.

Peter Hunt‏ @BBCPeterHunt
The Duchess of Cambridge's Private Secretary, Rebecca Deacon, is moving on in the summer.

Peter Hunt‏ @BBCPeterHunt
Ken Pal: Their Royal Highnesses are incredibly grateful for all the hard work and support Rebecca has provided over the past ten years...

Peter Hunt‏@BBCPeterHunt
Ken Palace: ....and wish her well in the next phase of her career."

"The former private secretary to the Duchess of Cambridge Rebecca Deacon ties the knot in London. Rebecca Deacon, 34, and her groom Adam Priestley were snapped beaming at one another as they left their wedding ceremony at the Chapel Royal in St James's Palace, London, on Saturday."

Kate's former private secretary weds in London | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if the Cambridge's attended?

Rebecca made a beautiful bride!

Another pic-
http://worldofwindsor.tumblr.com/post/158855136463/mr-mrswales-wwkdofficial-a-picture-of-rebecca

Last edited:
Beautiful couple on their wedding day.

Gorgeous Jenny Packham gown! (It was tagged in one of the other photos on Insta)

They do make one heck of a good looking couple and look so extremely happy. Best of everything to them! :flowers:

Wow Natasha was a stunning bride. Must say I actually like her gown better than the royal one. Delicate and lovely.:flowers:

Which is a silly story, because I highly doubt she would quit her job because of the move to KP and that her job was a little too demanding. If she really did leave, I would think it was to move on to another job or something else in her life.

I think a few things are strange with the article. The Cambridges have already hired another housekeeper for Anmer. And they already have a housekeeper for KP. Do people normally have more than one housekeeper per residence? I wouldn't think so. Of course it is a Daily Mail article that implies things and tries to create intrigue where probably none exists.

Last edited:
The 'too demanding' part is just tabloid sensationalism. It isn't even 100 confirmed she moved on but the Sun is trying to make a story out of an everyday occurrence.

Housekeeping seems like a position where there would be a fair bit of turnover anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom