The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Serene Highness

I agree that this couple was probably on loan from HM. Of course the Daily Fail has to make comments about Carole being a frequent visitor and implying that this was the cause of the couple leaving. The DM will take every opportunity to stir the pot.

Old 03-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Did anyone notice on the Irish Guards visit the guy in the Navy uniform? He was behind William in the beginning of the YouTube video and then in the Guinness toast. I also noticed him in the video of W&K leaving St Paul's. I am thinking he is the new equerry and we just didn't get an announcement just like the previous one wasn't announced.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 06-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

No comment from Buckingham Palace.

Quote:
PEOPLE has learned that until recently, Sadie Rice has been working for Norway's Crown Prince Haakon and his wife, the book-loving Crown Priness Mette-Marit – who bears a striking resemblance to a certain cold-weather Disney princess.

Rice, who is from southern England, has started with the couple and recently left her position in Oslo, Norway. She also worked previously at Buckingham Palace as a maid
More: Princess Kate and Prince William Hire New Housekeeper, Sadie Rice : People.com
Old 06-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Serene Highness

I guess this means Carole has surrendered her Anmer maid job, that she mysteriously held whilst she's been living peacefully in Bucklebury. Quite rude that she never shared her quantum teleportation device with British physicists.

But seriously, The Mail will be furious to give up one of their favorite lies about Carole. They may refuse to acknowledge this Sadie story.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Majesty

how exciting they are getting H+MM's ex housemaid. i wonder if they personally called them for references?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Serene Highness

Why not? It is not unusual to make phone calls to get it from the source how a new staff member may or may not work out.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

She worked at BP before Norway. The KP housekeeper came from BP too. She was a maid for the Queen.

Old 06-16-2015, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
how exciting they are getting H+MM's ex housemaid. i wonder if they personally called them for references?
I think that unlikely. The HR department from the Royal Household would take up references.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-16-2015, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

Who is their cook BTW?
Old 06-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think they have one. The housekeeper probably does it if they don't do it themselves.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:25 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
I don't think they have one. The housekeeper probably does it if they don't do it themselves.

Since they have both family and industrial kitchen and we know kate likes to cook I think it probable that Kate does alot of the day to day cooking while the housekeeper does it for bigger events.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't really think that they are doing the larger scale entertaining that Charles would -say inviting 20 or so people over for dinner as a fundraiser. When they have done stuff in the palace state rooms (not 1A) for their charities that is most likely outside event catering and not their own staff.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't really think that they are doing the larger scale entertaining that Charles would -say inviting 20 or so people over for dinner as a fundraiser. When they have done stuff in the palace state rooms (not 1A) for their charities that is most likely outside event catering and not their own staff.

No, I mean more personal stuff :) Like having friends over or preparing for Christmas :)
Old 06-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Staff of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

It's quite possible that they do most of it themselves. I can totally see Kate, Pippa and Carole in kitchen making their family recipes for Christmas at Amner or Emilia and her hubby coming over to 1A and she and Kate cook in the family kitchen with William makes the drinks.

The housekeeper is probably ordering /picking up the groceries.

Old 06-16-2015, 11:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
It's quite possible that they do most of it themselves. I can totally see Kate, Pippa and Carole in kitchen making their family recipes for Christmas at Amner or Emilia and her hubby coming over to 1A and she and Kate cook in the family kitchen with William makes the drinks.

The housekeeper is probably ordering /picking up the groceries.

Excactly. And we know Kate herself comes to the local farmers market etc.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Heir Apparent

All the Kate at the butcher or the farmers market are from Berkshire or Norfolk. I can't remember seeing anything from London where she is spotted at a Waitrose or other grocery store since they been married . So it probably delivered or part of the system how Clarence House gets their food. I imagine some of could come from the various estates.

Old 06-17-2015, 05:54 AM
Majesty

Quote:
All the Kate at the butcher or the farmers market are from Berkshire or Norfolk. I can't remember seeing anything from London where she is spotted at a Waitrose or other grocery store since they been married . So it probably delivered or part of the system how Clarence House gets their food. I imagine some of could come from the various estates.

Or whilst in London, they probably order their groceries online, as a lot of Londoners do.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Nanny in full kit with white gloves. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...6115686845.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...6116291278.jpg

She looks so happy and proud.
Old 07-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I think I got a glimpse of Rebecca Deacon before WK went in.

Old 07-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Royal Highness

I thought the same but looking again it seemed to be one of their protection officers?