The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
And to add insult to injury, its been reported also that before fleeing to Africa in the dead of night, on his way to the airport, William made sure to stash all the corgis' treats in the Queen's handbag which he them promptly hid in an undisclosed location to be revealed only if and when he is granted full pardon, an estate in each and every commonwealth country and 45 identical blue suits.

Oh sheesh. I think we've just gotten a good glimpse into the lives of the writers at the Daily Fail.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 03-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Rudolph, hernameispekka, Osipi, Skippyboo, hel, DanyT, cepe, and Daria_S you are all being way too logical and rational. No wonder you’re blind to the truth.

You have to look at it from a different angle, then you’ll see It all screams staged.

This poor man was clearly selected at random by William and Miguel Head. They waited until William was on call - so it was a six-month wait - then they staged their crime. The victim was minding his own business up a tree and then Miguel Head, using his ninja/monkey skills, scaled the tree and then shoved Mr. Schembri out. Being the crafty, criminal masterminds they are, Miguel was wearing a plush, squirrel costume; so he completely blended in with the scenery, and none of the passerbys took notice of him.

William then gallantly flew out his helicopter to the ‘rescue’. Of course, local media was already on the scene because Miguel had anonymously e-mailed them, telling them the location if they wanted to see unparalleled heroics. It was a success! William got press. We all know he is an attention wh*re, who freaks out if his face and name isn’t in the media everyday. He wasn’t angry at the paparazzi for chasing his mother to her death, and ruthlessly stalking Catherine and his children. He's angry that they aren’t photographing him enough!

It’s no coincidence that his self-made heroics came during Harry’s tour (aka the tour of the millennium), because William does not share the spotlight . It’s not a coincidence that Mr. Schembri is former military, William can’t let Harry have the injured solider glory. It’s also not a coincidence that William and Miguel traveled to Kenya immediately after the crime. They publicly claim the reason was for Jecca’s wedding and conservation work, but the real reason is they’re biding their time to make sure they won’t be charged with aggravated battery and conspiracy. If the police become savvy enough to see that this crime was staged, then Africa becomes the perfect hideout. Many of the countries don’t have extradition deals with the UK.

We can only cross our fingers that William and Miguel will face justice someday for their crimes. Until then we can expect more mayhem and mischief at the expense of innocent taxpayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Miss Whirley, I think you missed a step. William on the back of elephant that he got Harry to train last spring crashes Jecca's wedding a la Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate snaps Jecca before she completes her vows to begin their lives as the Bonnie and Clyde of Africa. Leaving the crown, Kate and the kids behind. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
And to add insult to injury, its been reported also that before fleeing to Africa in the dead of night, on his way to the airport, William made sure to stash all the corgis' treats in the Queen's handbag which he them promptly hid in an undisclosed location to be revealed only if and when he is granted full pardon, an estate in each and every commonwealth country and 45 identical blue suits.

Oh sheesh. I think we've just gotten a good glimpse into the lives of the writers at the Daily Fail.

I should know by now...Swallow first, then enter thread.

ROTFLOL!! Well Done you three!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 03-25-2016, 10:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am convinced that miss whirley, Osipi and Skippyboo need to submit their resumes and applications to the DM IMMEDIATELY!!! Cuz what you're writing is far more entertaining than what they churn out!!!
Old 03-26-2016, 05:35 AM
Heir Apparent

The Daily Mail will just steal it from the Internet. 😛 That's why the spend for so many photos to distract from the what they actually write in the article.

Old 03-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Tree surgeon rescued by Prince William didn't recognise him
Old 03-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Serene Highness

"Willsy better not be flying this thing." Willsy!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

A classic by the DM. It asks the question in the headline and we get the answer in the last line of a lengthy article

A spokesman for East Anglian Air Ambulance said it was ‘absolutely not’ true that a paramedic would have been sacrificed to make space for the Prince’s protection officer.

Wills' wingman to the rescue! Prince's bodyguard helps him tend to injured man... but is he taking the place of a paramedic?* | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Aristocracy

Apparently it's too difficult to look up the mission report on EEEA's website, which provides the name of the CCP who was in the helicopter. (and who was in photos)

Anglia Two was tasked to a male in his thirties who was injured by a large tree branch whilst at work, landing in a field near to the scene at 13:05. EAAA medics, Dr Sarah McNeilly and CCP Rob Riches treated the patient for a suspected pelvis fracture. They gave the patient a full assessment and*splinted the injury before airlifting him to Addenbrookes Hospital.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
A classic by the DM. It asks the question in the headline and we get the answer in the last line of a lengthy article
Yes, a true classic by DM.
Quote:
William has been criticised for being 'work-shy' in past few months
Has he? It was the press and not the so-called experts who came up with that stupid work-shy thing. The experts have actually defended him live on UK television.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Majesty

Well, I obviously missed something. I don't remember BP, KP or EAAA stating that William would be flying with his RPO and since he obviously is, it changes the whole situation. Perhaps William donating his salary to EAAA covers the extra seat used when he's flying.

Okay, I am just being facetious but the whole idea of Williams flying takes on a whole new look. Does EAAA allow their helicopters to routinely fly into dangerous situations other than weather and conditions? Do the RPG expect assassins to be hiding behind rocks or up trees in the wop-wops waiting for a rescue chopper on the off-chance that William would be on the crew?

What a waste.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Well, I obviously missed something. I don't remember BP, KP or EAAA stating that William would be flying with his RPO and since he obviously is, it changes the whole situation. Perhaps William donating his salary to EAAA covers the extra seat used when he's flying.

Okay, I am just being facetious but the whole idea of Williams flying takes on a whole new look. Does EAAA allow their helicopters to routinely fly into dangerous situations other than weather and conditions? Do the RPG expect assassins to be hiding behind rocks or up trees in the wop-wops waiting for a rescue chopper on the off-chance that William would be on the crew?

What a waste.
From my experience here, first and foremost priority is the safety of the rescue crew going into a scene. A lot of times in certain situations here such as a domestic violence scene with a loaded weapon, they've been told to hold back until the "guys with the guns" gets there first to secure the scene. As the calls come in from dispatch, the crew is informed of the nature of the emergency, location and any other pertinent information needed. I don't think they would ever go into a scene blindly.

One thing that's obvious to me in this situation is that William's RPO must have had valid certification to assist the rescue crew in this situation. Its imperative that all that do anything in regards to an injury have the proper certification as if they don't and things go wrong, its a prime case for a lawsuit.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 04-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Whenever William sets foot outside KP or AH or other royal residences he is accompanied by his RPO - standard operating procedure for such a senior royal. Same goes for Charles, Camilla, Kate, Harry, Andrew, Edward, Anne, George, Charlotte, The Queen and Philip. The others only when on official duties. Andrew, Edward and Anne will probably be put on the second string of security in Charles' reign and Harry in William's.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

What a waste.
The police on the ground would deal with any risk - domestic violence, bomb threat etc. the RPOs job is to look after William. Good example was the recent need to fly to a prison - that has its risks.

What I don't understand is the sentence I've highlighted. Waste of what?

I agree with Osipi that the RPO will have had some training - probably to the same level as William.

Also - is there confirmation that the report is true?

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry had protection officers with him at Camp Bastion. Even though the army had to provide extra soldiers from the Special Air Service to guard him, Harry's own SO14 officers went with him. Had to undertake basic military training at tax-payer expense and be put up in barracks.

Seems like overkill to me but obviously the RPOs were needed. Same with William

His rpo isn't taking up any space and is obviously allowed to be doing what he's doing. The Civil Aviation Authority just doesn't through out the rules because it's William
Old 04-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Heir Apparent

It is also the decision of the security services whether or not protection is required.

I'm sure that they would rather not have them there but better to be safe than sorry.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Royal Highness

People/members here who don't like William will wrongly say, it's a waste. People who like him (as I do) and others will rightly say, what's the problem.
Quote:
A spokesman for East Anglian Air Ambulance said it was ‘absolutely not’ true that a paramedic would have been sacrificed to make space for the Prince’s protection officer.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Majesty

I must say I am saddened to see the usual old "shoot the messenger" replies.
Quote:
members here who don't like William will wrongly say, it's a waste
I neither like nor dislike William. I like that he's a hands-on dad and loathe the way he pouts at the press. Both feelings are valid and have nothing whatsoever to do with the matter under discussion, namely Willam flying with an RPO

I find it amazing that it has never been announced that he would be flying with an RPO, a situation that I find more than a little puzzling. To throw Harry's situation flying in the theatre of war into the discussion to muddy the waters is pointless as battlefield situations and civilian rescue flying in the UK are hardly the same thing.

As to the rights and wrongs of the situation, I am sure more information will become known to enable people to assess and either validate or negate their position on this matter. Not everyone is hating on William, nor are they fawning on him either!
Old 04-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I must say I am saddened to see the usual old "shoot the messenger" replies. I neither like nor dislike William. I like that he's a hands-on dad and loathe the way he pouts at the press. Both feelings are valid and have nothing whatsoever to do with the matter under discussion, namely Willam flying with an RPO

I find it amazing that it has never been announced that he would be flying with an RPO, a situation that I find more than a little puzzling. To throw Harry's situation flying in the theatre of war into the discussion to muddy the waters is pointless as battlefield situations and civilian rescue flying in the UK are hardly the same thing.

As to the rights and wrongs of the situation, I am sure more information will become known to enable people to assess and either validate or negate their position on this matter. Not everyone is hating on William, nor are they fawning on him either!
And I loathe the way the press treats William, but my post was not meant to you personally although I used the same words as you. I just says that I see a tendency on this forum that those who don't like William is criticizing him for everything he does and not does.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince William and His Work as a Helicopter Pilot

They don't announce the security measures ahead of time. There are crazies in the uk. In addition to terrorist, there are people will unhealthy obsession with the royals. Last year a guy got arrested and convicted for plotting to kill William and Charles to put Harry on the throne because he was bullied as a ginger. If requirement by the Home Office is the RPOs when the Royal is outside a secured location, then the RPO is there whether he in a helicopter or eating at a restaurant. The EAAA said that the RPO isn't preventing a paramedic from flying.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Alhough I don't agree on manay things and choices regarding William, I don't see the issue of security personel with him. I don't know what the big deal is...

See, it's not tru that posters writing negative stuff on William always criticize him, no matter what. Just saying