Prince George's 1st Birthday: July 22, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was William at the party? I know, it's a silly question but he wasn't even mentioned...

Prince George's 1st birthday - 22 July 2014

It is safe to say William was at the party. If Kate and George didn't have the earlier in the day road trip to BP -there won't have been photos of them on the day either. There are photos of the Middletons and most of Cheeks' godparents coming to KP. I didn't see any Harry photos but he could just walked over and I would think that Miguel and Rebecca were probably there too.

Lupo probably spent the whole party sulking since he got replaced with a butterfly in the new photos ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: Thank you:flowers:. It's strange that the media talked a lot about the guests, the queen and Kate but not about william

I would be really surprised if the Cambridges did not invite the Kents over for the party. They are extended family after all.

Yeps.. that'd be our George. "I'm up.. I'm going... I'm GONE! There's too much to do and so little time". :D

I suspect there are an awful lot of friends and family that the Cambridge family are closer to and more likely to invite to their son's first birthday than Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.

Last edited by a moderator:
v His first Vanity Fair cover...
[Thumbnail image reproduced for promotional purposes]

Attachments

• Prince George 1st Birthday Vanity Fair cover 201407.jpg
    Prince George 1st Birthday Vanity Fair cover 201407.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 208
Oh, my gosh, Warren, that is the sweetest! The love between those 3...

BBC News - Prince George 'harassment' warning to photographer
Lawyers for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have asked a photographer to "cease harassing" Prince George.

A Kensington Palace statement said they were prompted to take action after the man was spotted near the 14-month-old and his nanny in a central London park.
The couple are not taking legal action at this stage, but may consider it in the future, the statement said.

Lawyers for the photographer, Niraj Tanna, said he had done nothing wrong and would continue with his work.

The statement from the palace said there was "reason to suspect that the individual may have been placing Prince George under surveillance and monitoring his daily routines for a period of time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom