Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were taken on Charlotte's birthday by Kate according to that website.

I pretty much figured that out. No professional photographer would have been able to capture such emotion between Charlotte and Louis better than their mama could. Charlotte does seem to be an adoring "little mama" to her baby brother.

What cuties! Louis is a big boy.

They're lovely photos of big sister and her baby brother.

It’s a Princess Charlotte birthday pic combined with a newborn Prince Louis pic

Oh my gosh, that picture of Charlotte and Louis is just so precious and sweet! I do hope there are more - one of all three children and one of George and Louis would be perfect!

Charlotte is wearing the sweater George was wearing in the picture with the youngest grandchildren and The Queen.

Oh my gosh, that picture of Charlotte and Louis is just so precious and sweet! I do hope there are more - one of all three children and one of George and Louis would be perfect!
I'm also hoping there are more. And I want in HQ and without water marks.

Lovely photos, Louis is a very handsome baby! Can't wait to see more. :wub:

So cute it's beyond words ! I hope there are more !

Looking at the higher res pictures, is it me or does Louis look like he has jaundice?

Looking at the higher res pictures, is it me or does Louis look like he has jaundice?

The picture of him alone was taken on 26-Apr. The one with Charlotte was taken on 2-May. I think the earlier one still shows newborn complexion and by the 2-May photo, things have evened out. Not that I have any kind of medical degree :huh:

Beyond cute!!!! Louis reminds me of William right now.

LaRae

The picture of him alone was taken on 26-Apr. The one with Charlotte was taken on 2-May. I think the earlier one still shows newborn complexion and by the 2-May photo, things have evened out. Not that I have any kind of medical degree :huh:

I agree csw and I believe that we're just seeing a very new baby in the first photo.?

Beautiful photos indeed!

What a gorgeous (and big) baby boy Louis is, and lovely photos of him awake, asleep and with big sister Charlotte. I think he looks more like George than her but it's hard to tell with newborns of course.

Would like to see George in a photo with his siblings but Will and Kate do things differently. Their choice !! But It annoys the hell out of me

Its possible that the pictures of Louis with George just haven't been released yet.

I think it's nice that the younger siblings are being highlighted at this time. Even though I'd like to see all three siblings together, Louis is the new one and it was just Charlotte's birthday--good reasons for photos of just them for now.

Thank you moderators for updating the title of the thread to include Louis.

Beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL photos !?

Little Louis is precious.

I also understand why no George this time. It was Charlotte's birthday and we never had a picture of Louis yet, so we got them this time around. I'm sure we will get a picture of George with Louis when Louis is 1 month old (if not, they might publish one for George's birthday or Louis Christening).

Beautiful photos but I don't get why George is not included, Charlottes birthday or not.
Its either the baby only or with the 2 siblings, alone or in group. It would never come to my mind to leave one sibling out.

Love the pics. Catherine takes lovely pics of her children.

I actually dont mind that George is not in them. Maybe I would mind if we had not seen him at the hospital (for selfish reasons as you can see :) )

The pics were a thank you for well wishes for Louis birth & Charlottes birthday. Those were the people whose pics were released. The rest of the cambridges I am sure we will see during Louis' Christening.

Beautiful photos but I don't get why George is not included, Charlottes birthday or not.
Its either the baby only or with the 2 siblings, alone or in group. It would never come to my mind to leave one sibling out.

Obviously, George has done something bad and is in time out. ;)

OH. MY. GOSH. I am dying from cuteness over these photos! Charlotte is kissing Louis so tenderly, it's lovely to see. I bet she loves being a big sister! Nice that she and Louis are both recycling outfits and I agree with those who said that Louis seems to look like Charlotte the most.

I'm sure we'll get a photo of George with his brother soon; as others have pointed out, it was Charlotte's birthday not too long ago so these new photos are most likely a combination of a new photo of Louis and a birthday photo of Charlotte. Otherwise it would feel like Charlotte is being favoured over George to me and the Cambridges don't strike me as the sort of parents who would favourtise their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom