Prince George of Cambridge, General News 1: December 2014-May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the General News and Information for Prince George of Cambridge.

Please note that all posts relating to the Current Events and General News of his parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge should be posted in the appropriate threads.

Thanks!

Jacknch, JessRulz, Soapstar, Warren and Zonk
British Forum Moderators

Last edited:
So it appears we may be getting a new photo of the Cambridge's soon. A few of the royal reporters are hinting at it.

I think so. Some of the royal watchers are speculating that it might be a Christmas photo.

Jane Barr@HRHKateBlog
My question this fine day: Will we ever see Kate dress George in a matching ensemble? #princessdiana #princegeorge

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews
@HRHKateBlog You are in a for a treat later....!!

Last edited:
Oh I hope so...that would be nice!

LaRae

Thanks for the close up photo, cepe. He really does look like Mike.

He is huge...that kid is gonna be TALL...

I think he looks like a mix of will and kate

I can see both William and Kate. George is one handsome little guy though. God save the future king!

Wonderful pictures - thanks for posting them! George has gotten so big! When we've seen him previously, I thought George looked mostly like William but with a hint of Middleton in him. Now I think he looks like a strong combination of both. He's absolutely adorable.

He's a beautiful and chubby young man. That's William & Catherine all over.

Holding those lips like his father.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3m 3 minutes ago
KP say the Cambridges appreciate that their 'request for Prince George to grow up without intrusion from photography has been honoured'.

Last edited:
General News and Information for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

These new photos were shot by Edward Lane-Fox who is Harry's private secretary who used to be a free lance photographer

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Absolutely beautiful pictures. George is a handsome little prince, who has his Papa's smile.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

See, I look at him and I see William all day long. Maybe it's the hair.

Anyway, he's an adorably pudgy little man. Those cheeks!

How adorable, I see a strong Middleton influence here.

Last edited:

Some of his facial structure is very much like William...his eyes are like Kate's family.

LaRae

He's going to be a tall man
I see Kate's eyes and Williams mouth
I love his hair color..

Last edited:
Nice to see this gesture from William and Kate to release a christmas photo session of George - i have longed for the them to take the example of their fellow european counterparts and release more official snaps of the prince. Their is a huge interest in the prince and by releashing timed pictures like this is helps to devalue papazzari pictures

He look very much William in the pictures bar he has Kate's brown eyes. At the start he was more Kate when he was a baby and in his christening pictures but since Aus/NZ he has got more like William. Very cute toddler now and growing so much.

Just wanna squeeze him!

Holy Cuteness Overload!!

He's really grown since last we've seen and lost a lot of baby fat too. There was a Side by Side comparison on Twitter of the Birthday pic where he's walking and the one where he's looking full on into the camera from the ones today and I would be safe in saying about close to half of it is gone. Then again, from all the reports of what a busy boy George is, it shouldn't be that surprising. :)

I think my favourite one is that one. You can literally see him thinking, "Once this is over, I wonder what kind of mischief I can cause!?!" LOL!!!

Our little Prince is growing up into one cutie!!

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom