Prince George of Cambridge, General News 1: December 2014-May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a beautiful beautiful mix of both his parents. On the pictures before that I tought he was 100% Middelton, but now he's looking much more like William. He really grew up, it's going to be a tall boy!! And I really adore the way he's dressed. I want William and Catherine to have a girl to see if she will be dressed as beautiful as George :flowers:

Oh, little George is such a cuteness overload. I love the cheeky look he has on his face, I agree with Tiggersk8 that it looks as if he's planning or has just done something naughty. :D

I used to think he looked a lot like William, but now I only see some resemblance, but around the eyes, he's all Catherine. I've never got the Mike Middleton comparisons personally. I do agree with Duke of Marmalade on his facial expressions. It reminds me a little of this expression she made at the Olympics back in 2012.

It would've been nice to see a photo of the family together, but as George lives a relatively private life for a future King (I think William was photographed a lot more as a toddler and child), I guess it's William and Catherine's way of almost making up for the times when we haven't seen him. Perhaps they will release a separate family photo on their Christmas card.

Actually we didn't see much more of William at a similar age despite the fact he was the grandson of the reigning monarch and George is the great-grandson

I personally think Charles and Diana overexposed Harry and William childhoods. Especially dealing with the British press, one needs firm boundaries

Last edited:
George is so cute! I think that he looks so much like William did at that age. He is actually a mix of both parents, though, but the resemblance to William is strong. And his outfit is adorable!

Almost 20 hours after the pics of Prince George were released, it is still trending in the top 10 in the UK. Here's a bit of info on the reaction:

In the past 24 hours, 27,410 tweets have been sent that include the phrase “Prince George”, according to the social media monitoring site Topsy. Of those, 1,980 used the term “cute”, while just 12 mentioned the word “ugly”.

By comparison, 25,548 tweets mentioned “Kardashian”, 5,746 referenced “the Pope” and 11,128 spoke about “Syria”.

According to Google, 206 news articles have been written on the subject of the photos, including extensive coverage in the US, Canada and France.

Prince George photos: The worldwide reaction to 'cute' pictures of child in numbers - People - News - The Independent

I find the word "ugly" for a baby very harsh honestly...

Definitely a mix between both. He is adorable. Can't believe he has grown so much.

George is a cutie! Not only is he active, but I bet he will be a verbose toddler, he has that twinkle in his eye.

As for his resemblance - he has his mom's eyebrows, mouth and cheeks; he has his dad's nose, forehead and long legs; and he has Mike Middleton's eyes and chin.

His hair is a little more tough to pinpoint. I remember I once read that Carole's natural hair color is copper, her classmate in band described her as a copper-haired school girl. So he could have grandma's hair. Right now it's strawberry blond but as it gets darker it could veer towards copper.

He is so cute such adorable cheeks and those knees you could eat them!
What lovely photos hope this becomes a tradition like the Danish royal family. I could trade off a few trashy newspaper prying into the royal private lives for lovely official photoshoots like these a couple of times a year.

Orchard Books ‏@orchardbooks 4 mins4 minutes ago
Glad to know that future monarch Prince George has an excellent taste in literature - our very own #DigDigDigging!

https://twitter.com/orchardbooks/status/545545498585989120/photo/1

Is This Prince George's Favorite Book? - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Prince George, Prince William : People.com
Every little boy likes to dig, and every little boy loves cars and trucks. So, perhaps it's no surprise Prince George loves a book about both.

George, who turns 17 months old next week, was spotted with Dig Dig Digging on Wednesday as he was driven into the annual pre-Christmas lunch hosted by his great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, at Buckingham Palace.

Sitting next to his smiling nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo, George looked out from his carseat as his father Prince William drove through the gates, the U.K.'s Sun newspaper showed.

Last edited:
It's good to know that he carries books around with him! Spoken like a true geek. :ohmy:

Oh boy... He may have a book with pictures like all the toddler in the world...

My sons love that book too. It's a really good book for toddlers. My eldest son would recite the last line of that book for months: "no beep-beeping, no vroom-vrooming....shhh they rest all night!". He was about George's age when I got the book.

So is little PG really getting that gorgeous rocking zebra from his grandparents for Christmas.

Why have a horse - this fits in with his father's interest in African wildlife.

Last edited:
Looks like The Duchess
Reddish hair .....PW side...

He just look like he's developed into an interesting character. I bet he keeps the family laughing.

This is too cute.

Carole Middleton takes Prince George for day out at a farmer's market - hellomagazine.com
Doting grandmother Carole Middleton took Prince George on a trip to a farmer's market recently, it has been reported. The mother of the Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, took the 17-month-old for a day out near her home in Bucklebury in December, and it wasn't long before he sampled some of the goods on offer.

A witness told People magazine that the young Prince was "trying all the food" and even went back for a second helping of Christmas pudding from one of the stalls.

"It was just really, really sweet. He was just being like a normal toddler is, running around and exploring – he is such a sweetie. He's lovely. A real bundle of fun," they said.

It is joyous that Prince George went back for a second helping of Christmas pudding.
Without a doubt he definitely likes dessert!! :chef::chef::chef::chef::chef:

Such an adorable baby!

Prince George lands on GQ's best-dressed men of 2015 list
At just one year old, Prince George is already being recognized for his sartorial savvy. The son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (née Kate Middleton) has made his debut on GQ’s prestigious Best-dressed Men 2015 list, coming in at 49th place.

“Already following in the footsteps of his great-great-great-uncle, Edward VIII, and his grandfather, the Prince of Wales, Prince George looks set to become the UK’s best-dressed man,” said the magazine of the toddler.

Well, it's no longer a serious magazine, is it.

What?? He's only the 49th best-dressed? This is an outrage, and all baby boys should be rightly angry!

I have a feeling about Prince George that when he grows up, he will have quite a robust sense of style about him like the Duke of Windsor did. Charles is quite a snappy dresser, whilst William is more conservative in his tastes (at the moment at least) and we could see all sorts of interesting things from George!

I haven't always liked how George has been dressed so far... Sometimes he had dull or old-fashioned clothes... But he is adorable! And he has such cute facial expressions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom