Prince George of Cambridge, General News 1: December 2014-May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince George's photos from @ClarenceHouse have been retweeted 5K times and favoured 6.4K times

Hmmm no he still looks more like William except for the eyes.

LaRae

Which is why I said except for his eyes.

LaRae

IMO he is a real combination of both parents.

George is super-cute. I used to think he looked like a mix of William and Kate or more like the Middletons; however, now I definitely see a stronger resemblance to William. Only his dark eyes and eyebrows look like the Middletons.

He also seems to have a very strong personality - stronger than William and Kate. He kind of looks like he's up to no good in some of those pics...it will be interesting to watch him grow up. Wonder what will happen when he figures out he's royal and not just an 'ordinary' boy?

It must be cute. His first day of school, George will asked "What's your name?" "Mine is HRH Prince George of Cambridge"

His hair is darker than his daddy's at that age. Especially noticeable on the one where is facing head on. William was very blonde as a toddler but he isn't that blonde now. Cheeks looks like Mum and Grandpa Mike in the eyes and nose. Hopefully he will get Mike's keeping your hair genes instead of daddy's early balding.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

He is 100% Middleton (no Windsor, no Spencer, no Goldsmith, no Mountbatten, etc), and thank God those Windsor genes are finally being diluted.

Some of his facial structure is very much like William...his eyes are like Kate's family.

LaRae

Yup! That's how I see Prince George as well!

He's so adorable! Those cheeks are so pinchably cute!

The giraffe needs spectacles.

He is 100% Middleton (no Windsor, no Spencer, no Goldsmith, no Mountbatten, etc), and thank God those Windsor genes are finally being diluted.

And with that remark Queen Mary's genes will rally!!!:lol:

Nice to see this gesture from William and Kate to release a christmas photo session of George - i have longed for the them to take the example of their fellow european counterparts and release more official snaps of the prince. Their is a huge interest in the prince and by releashing timed pictures like this is helps to devalue papazzari pictures

He look very much William in the pictures bar he has Kate's brown eyes. At the start he was more Kate when he was a baby and in his christening pictures but since Aus/NZ he has got more like William. Very cute toddler now and growing so much.

I never saw that Kate has brown eyes, I think all the photos show green eyes!

I thought Kate had hazel/green eyes.....

OMG it really frightens me that we're watching and analyzing his pictures like he was some kind of a carefully and masterfully breeded animal. We even have his very detailed lineage to consider. Let's start to find out who will be an ideal future bride for this exceptional sire! to make even more cutest little princes in a couple of decades from now :p
Every or almost every little child in his age is some kind of sweet. Just because he is who he is doesn't really make him sweeter. Come on, people...

What I find really interesting about this little fellow is how he will deal with his future role in even more and more digital and ultra-liberal times? How will his parents raise him and will they repeat their own parents' mistakes? Or maybe even there will be no monarchy any longer in the UK and he will die as simply George Mountbatten-Windsor and not George VII?

Very cute pics- is he on the naughty step ?? I love his outfit too - On TV they were reporting the top sold out before the pics were released!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

OMG but George is a cutie!! I always find it amusing that people argue about who babies look like, mum or dad! Having two children of my own and being a daughter I have come to realise that children become a mix of the genes they have inherited. George is George he is a mix of the genes he has inherited from mum and dad I see shades of Kate in colouring and around his nose and up I see Wills from the nose down I also see a little of the Middleton blood and some tiny amount of the Windsor blood showing through ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

the pics are lovely, i just wish we had at least one with the parents!
he's looks so much like the middletons! ;)

Did George just beat his dad at sailing too? Or is he thinking, "if I can only find where they stashed my Sealegs boat, me, Lupo and giant wombat are out of here when that new baby is bawling and moving in on the free swag."

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:lol: Honestly, I can't find a clear-cut resemblance to one of his parents...

He is such a cute little boy. You can tell how much he's grown in the last months. I think it depends on which photo you're looking at, which one of his parents he looks the most alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom