Prince George: First Official Photos - August 22, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most newborns, he clearly resembles his nonagenarian great grandfather. :lol:

Lovely, appropriate photos-not too stiff and not too informal.

How in the world did the photos get leaked? My guess is that these are not the official (or real) ones and that they are waiting to release the Real Official photos until sometime after midnight. There is no way they could have been leaked.

You can't trust everybody....if they are real any number of people could have been induced to leak them. But you are probably right.

How in the world did the photos get leaked? My guess is that these are not the official (or real) ones and that they are waiting to release the Real Official photos until sometime after midnight. There is no way they could have been leaked.

They are on the website of press agency Belga

" A handout picture released on August 19, 2013 by Kensington Palace shows Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, with their newborn baby boy, Prince George of Cambridge, Tilly the retriever (L), a Middleton family pet and Lupo, the couple's cocker spaniel (R) at the Middleton family home in Bucklebury, Berkshire, in early August, 2013. The couple released two family photographs with their son, Prince George, taken by Michael Middleton, Catherine's father, in early August in the garden of the Middleton family home. "

BelgaPicture - Category details

Belga is not a trusted news sources in fact i have never heard of them! None of the trusted News Angencies like CNN, BBC, SKYNEWS have not announced that any photos have been released. And Clarence House, Kensington Palace has not posted anything on Twitter or their website which is even more proof that they are fake and they are photoshop like someone said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belga have broken the embargo - simple as that

Tweet by Richrd Palmer, Daily Express

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 7m
@royalmusing I think we'll have to lobby to stop embargoed images going out to agencies that can be accessed by non mainstream UK media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince George: First Official Photos Released 22 August 2013

Belga is not a trusted news sources in fact i have never heard of them! None of the trusted News Angencies like CNN, BBC, SKYNEWS have not announced that any photos have been released. And Clarence House, Kensington Palace has not posted anything on Twitter or their website which is even more proof that they are fake and they are photoshop like someone said.

I have seen these same pics on various blogs that are not ones to sensationalize or print "false" photos. But I could be wrong.

"Belga is Belgium's leading news agency, it offers real time coverage of all news events in the world, with pictures available within a few minutes of the news events. In total, more than 7,000 new pictures are loaded on the site everyday. "

I think the pics are real (a large amount of the pics posted on this forum are from BelgaPicture.) but if you believe they not, are we will have to wait until they ara publiched on the website of Clarence House. :flowers:

Last edited:
Will if those are official then shame on those who leaked them. Bur in the meantime I will wait for a official statement /announcement from CH and KP releasing the photos like it should have been.

If you have never heard of Belga, how do you know they are not trustworthy?

Well, it's officially them after all and it's new to us so why not enjoy them since they are out now in any case :flowers:?

That not exactly the point, Looking at the photos more they do look more real but I am still not sure completely, They do look nice. They point is they were leaked and it Broke embargo. As some Royal Reporters on twitter have said the News Agency who leak them should be punished by Removal from press list. That is what they should do & they should stick with the usual reporters who understand what EMBARGO means.

Surprise no see what I am trying to say.

Prince George is precious. He looks like he has his mother's nose. It is a shame that the photos were leaked ahead of time though.

I totally agree and action should to taken to insure proper procedure is followed in future but that ship has sailed this time.

It just seems very poor planning all around that they are having to live with in laws however lovely, private, comforting, etc. it might be because they essentially have no suitable home of their own.
Oh boy! You are not going to let this go are you??!! The renovations at apartment 1A at Kensington Palace started a long time ago and was suppose to be finished for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to move in prior to the birth of Prince George. Unfortunately asbestos material was found during the renovations and had to be removed before the renovations could continue. Because of this everything fell behind and that is why the couple can only now start the big move to Kensington Palace. Please don't be so critical if you do not know all the facts. Also, the Duchess of Cambridge is making a major move with a newborn baby - it is not just some Suzy down the road!!

No surprise they got leaked, if they're handed out before official release then they're bound to get out! Money pure and simple.

Oh boy! You are not going to let this go are you??!! The renovations at apartment 1A at Kensington Palace started a long time ago and was suppose to be finished for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to move in prior to the birth of Prince George. Unfortunately asbestos material was found during the renovations and had to be removed before the renovations could continue. Because of this everything fell behind and that is why the couple can only now start the big move to Kensington Palace. Please don't be so critical if you do not know all the facts. Also, the Duchess of Cambridge is making a major move with a newborn baby - it is not just some Suzy down the road!!

Yes, asbestos is deadly and illegal now. When I had my first home, my ugly kitchen floor (linoleum) had asbestos under it and no contractor was able to rip the linoleum up according to laws where I live. We had to slap just another layer of flooring down over the linoleum! That stuff is extremely dangerous, especially to a dear little baby!

Are these the 'official pictures'? If so, its very underwhelming, amateurish quality. It looks like a family shot for private use that got leaked. A professional photographer would have done something about the sun, done a shot with George having his eyes open, actually a lot of things don't look right for photos that would make the BRF history books.

Very bland photos, although its nice to include the dog.

Are these the 'official pictures'? If so, its very underwhelming, amateurish quality. It looks like a family shot for private use that got leaked. A professional photographer would have done something about the sun, done a shot with George having his eyes open, actually a lot of things don't look right for photos that would make the BRF history books.

I find them very charming, relaxed and modern. I quite like them. You can't wait around for a newborn to open his/her eyes, or manipulate that! It's a baby!

Prince George still looks like the late Spencer great grandfather, determined and bulldogish. He should be able to hold his own.

I honestly don't see them ever doing the cloyingly saccharin kinds of family/baby shots so trendy now and I for one am thankful. I like the natural untouched up quality.

First of all the pics were leaked on twitter so who leaked them risk a hefty fine! But I have to say I like kate very much! she looks wondeful! The photos were taken by michael middleton

I agree, but my expectations for the pictures might have been too high. I had expected at least one picture in the style of, say this one of Princess Isabella of Denmark, you know, a close-up on the little one. These pictures just seem really rushed through, like they had to put something out now. Anyway, bubba looks adorable and that's what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom