Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home and first photo I see is on dinner television. They are taking a poll on if it is ok to feed dogs ice cream. I guess the photo has caused some animal activists to complain as bad for dogs. :ermm:

Had to come see the rest. I am not surprised by his look. Guessed shorts and striped sweater last night, after looking at Will at 3. At least no plaid shirt under and new colors.

He is cute and sweet pics but wish they were candid and not so staged. Since it is rare we see the kids in action, some candid play photos would be nice.e:flowers:

All the photos show a very happy and healthy three year old boy and he's just so darned cute!!

My favorite one was the one with Lupo. There is nothing sweeter than the bond between a boy and his dog and, of course, sharing the good stuff is mandatory. There's been a lot of discussion about if ice cream is good for a dog or not and I've heard that dairy products don't mesh well with dogs but then again, they do make special ice cream just for dogs.

I thought it was great to get a few more snippets into things such as the oak and rope swing from Charles. If there's anyone that knows what goes well in an outdoor setting, it'd be Charles. The swing is a classic and its a personal gift that'll endure for years.

Absolutely love George's birthday pictures. To me, he still looks like his father. I don't see any of his mother or her family at this point. I love that the swing he's standing on says 'William & Catherine' on it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think he has her proportions; he's got quite a long torso, as she does, and proportionately shorter legs.

I think he has her proportions; he's got quite a long torso, as she does, and proportionately shorter legs.
He is 3 years old. His legs are still short, it normal. Just toddler's body proportions. Legs will be lengthening after his 10 yesrs rapidly.

I agree that these are the best ones. These, the ones Kate have taken and the skiing pictures have been the "prettiest" photos in my opinion :) Clear, bright and no fuss.

This set conveys a sense of freedom imo and George looks really comfortable, more than ever...:flowers:

I considered that before I posted, actually. So I went and looked at pictures of William (again, before I posted) when he was the same age. Even at 3, more of William's height came from his legs.

It's certainly true that the long bones in the legs continue to grow through the teen years, but I think people tend to be long or short torso'd fairly consistently, and I stand by my statement that George gets that feature from his mother.

I think George is right about the same size as his father at the same age.

LaRae

I think he looks very like William, except he not as a pudgy faced as Will was as a little boy.. and he has dark eyes I think like Kate. Charlotte is a little darling, rather like the Queen...

This is too cute. With all the presents, imagine the look on George's face :D

At Portsmouth today, William said Prince George got too many things for his birthday. He's far too spoilt

Last edited:
george's birthday pics look so cute. he's an adorable little boy. i was hoping one of the pics would include charlotte though! :)

what a great swing that is, with 'william and catherine' inscribed on it. i wonder who gave them that beautiful and unusual wedding present for their garden. sweet touch! my guess is that it was a friend, as opposed to a government or official present, as it seems a more 'personal' sort of gift.

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 2: May 2016

We didn't see George in Charlotte's birthday pictures so why would we think she would be in George's. Plus since Kate didn't take the pictures, there were probably other pictures such a family group picture for their own personal photo collection. So maybe we will see a new photo down the line or in the background on a end table.

The press reported that the swing was a present from Charles and that there are swings with the kids' names too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
My bet would be that for the Cambridge's Christmas card this year, a family shot taken amongst the ones for George's birthday will be used.

I agree, best pictures of George so far. He is all Middleton to me. Very cute, more than his father at the same age.

I agree. :flowers: George has an overall more comfortable look. Will be a handsome man, methinks.

I think William was a very good looking little boy so is George. And that's all that needs to be said !

Our Prince George is on the cover of this week's People magazine

Now that he is 3, Prince George is really hitting his stride – one toddler-sized step at a time.

The future king, who celebrated his third birthday with a tea party at home on July 22, is growing in stature and confidence, say those who know him.

"He's a little boy now," a close family friend tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "A proper little chap!"

When he's not at the family's London home of Kensington Palace, Princess Charlotte's big brother attends preschool three mornings a week at Westacre Montessori near the family's country home in Norfolk, Anmer Hall.
Read more: Prince George Is a 'Proper Little Chap,' Says Close Family Friend : People.com

Last edited:
Does Prince George get more attention than Princess Charlotte?

:D

During a recent visit to a café in Norfolk near the family's country home, "Kate said to George, 'Ask the nice lady what you would like to have,' " a local tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "George said, 'Excuse me nice lady, but can I have . . . ' and pointed to a cake on the counter.

"Then George sat down with Kate to eat his cake with a fruit juice," adds the source about the mum-and-son excursion to Fakenham Garden Centre.
Read more: Prince George Ordering Cake Will Make Your Day : People.com

That is just so sweet and George is growing up to be a well rounded little boy with impeccable manners. Kids learn by example and coaching from their parents and I definitely cannot find fault with how mummy is raising her son. :D

If he didn't have good manners the Press would be all over the Cambridges for it. Look at the headlines from the air show about his so called tantrum.

Tantrum? Geez they are really making stuff up.

LaRae

I'm a little late, though I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and haven't had the time to post here.
The new photos of George are wonderful, he's a very sweet little boy. My favourite is the one of him and Lupo - I think it's cute that Lupo gets included in most of the Cambridge's family photos. I think George's eyes still look more like Catherine's, but now I'm starting to see more of a strong resemblance between Charles and William in George.

I think William was a very good looking little boy so is George. And that's all that needs to be said !

I think George is quite cute but William was pudgy and not so pretty at his age. It was in his teens that Will grew inot a handsome young fellow and began to look more like his mother.

William, imo, has always looked like his mother. Only as he has grown older do you see Charles and that's mostly thru mannerisms and certain ways he moves/stands at times.

George favors William greatly except his face is like Michael in shape and eye color.

Charlotte, at this point, makes me think of Carole when I see her.

LaRae

:D

Princess Kate is spilling on 3-year-old Prince George's adventures in the kitchen!

During a visit with teens at the Youthscape project in Luton on Wednesday, the royal mom opened up about George's messy baking skills as she toured the organization's kitchen.

"So, what are you making? This smells seriously good," Kate asked as she walked in on the teens cooking up some chocolate crispy cakes. "What are you putting in? Is this just chocolate? Golden syrup? Good, good."

She added, "When I try to do this with George at home, chocolate and the golden syrup goes everywhere. He makes so much mess. It's chaos."
Read more: Kate Middleton Says Prince George 'Makes So Much Mess' in Kitchen : People.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom