The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge took Prince George and Princess Charlotte to watch top horse riders in action over the weekend.

Kate and the family were spotted in the crowds cheering on the competitors at Houghton Hall International Horse Trials just round the corner from their country home at Anmer Hall.

VIDEO: Duchess of Cambridge enjoys Houghton horse trials action - Lynn News
I love seeing stories about Catherine (and William) taking the children into the community. I'm also glad that no photos of them at the event have leaked out.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I love seeing stories about Catherine (and William) taking the children into the community. I'm also glad that no photos of them at the event have leaked out.

Lol, I know the photographers hate they didn't get a chance to picture them st the event. One don't see the Cambridge family out and about in public places.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-30-2016, 11:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post

There are a couple of photos doing the rounds of Twitter and other Royal-watching websites Daria_S.

Catherine is dressed differently in the photos - also hair up vs hair down - so there is speculation that she attended more that just one day.

I'm expecting to soon see reports that the head band she is wearing has been sold out.

A new look for the Duchess, I haven't seen her like that before.

I will have to stop saying "little" George - he's not so little anymore!

Also, some facebook accounts are saying William and Charlotte were there as well.

One of the photos has little pink stockinged legs walking between Nanny Maria and George - is Charlotte old enough to toddle now?

(Maybe her/maybe one of the children of the Cambridge's friends.)
Old 05-31-2016, 12:32 AM
Heir Apparent

When has William been seen out and about in the community with his wife and children, on family days out, apart from the polo day last year?
Old 05-31-2016, 12:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
There are a couple of photos doing the rounds of Twitter and other Royal-watching websites Daria_S.

Catherine is dressed differently in the photos - also hair up vs hair down - so there is speculation that she attended more that just one day.

I'm expecting to soon see reports that the head band she is wearing has been sold out.

A new look for the Duchess, I haven't seen her like that before.

I will have to stop saying "little" George - he's not so little anymore!

Also, some facebook accounts are saying William and Charlotte were there as well.

One of the photos has little pink stockinged legs walking between Nanny Maria and George - is Charlotte old enough to toddle now?

(Maybe her/maybe one of the children of the Cambridge's friends.)
Yep.

https://www.facebook.com/63883718955...type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/MiddletonMaven

Definitely 2 days. Not only different hair, but she is in boots vs shoes. Also seems a cooler day one as they are bundled in jackets and long pants in one, and George has shorts and a sweater in the other and Kate no jacket.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:56 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
When has William been seen out and about in the community with his wife and children, on family days out, apart from the polo day last year?
There's been a couple of times I think. One was for a petting farm? I think mainly that the people of Norfolk in and around the Sandringham estate most likely respect the Cambridge's privacy and basically leave them alone. That we're not seeing them a lot doing family outings is a good thing.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-31-2016, 01:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I don't hear much about William with them on those outings, but I'm sure they are out and about as a family all the time. We just don't see it. It's one of the reasons why people look forward to seeing the Cambridge's at polo matches, because outside of that, we don't see them out as a family.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-31-2016, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duchess of Cambridge took Prince George and Princess Charlotte to watch top horse riders in action over the weekend.

Kate and the family were spotted in the crowds cheering on the competitors at Houghton Hall International Horse Trials just round the corner from their country home at Anmer Hall.

VIDEO: Duchess of Cambridge enjoys Houghton horse trials action - Lynn News
Prince William was also there. He was spotted with them on Sunday.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:27 AM
Heir Apparent

^^^ It's difficult to avoid pics on social media but I saw a photo on Twitter of William holding George in his arms.

There were friends with them as well. There is a pic of James Meade sitting next to Kate and George and another of Kate, George and Laura Meade and someone said they saw The Duchess talking with the Marchioness of Cholmondeley

I think Harry Meade was competing in the horse trials
Old 05-31-2016, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes Harry Meade was competing. He and his horse placed 3rd in dressage according to his twitter Kate Takes George & Charlotte to Houghton Horse Trials

https://twitter.com/HRHKateBlog

Kate Takes George & Charlotte to Houghton Horse Trials

H
Old 05-31-2016, 09:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Not sure if these are private pics, because they attended a public event.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-31-2016, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

The man holding Prince George looks more like Peter Philips, but I'm pretty sure he is not him nor William. Maybe a family's friend. The legs "in pinks" walking besides Prince George belong to the daughter of Meade perhaps? i read she is not Charlotte...
Old 05-31-2016, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
The man holding Prince George looks more like Peter Philips, but I'm pretty sure he is not him nor William. Maybe a family's friend. The legs "in pinks" walking besides Prince George belong to the daughter of Meade perhaps? i read she is not Charlotte...
It's William. William and Peter fo look a like sometimes, but it's William.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-31-2016, 10:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Haha, it's clearly William. Although, he and Peter can be very similar at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
One of the pictures were posted by one of the stores/stands that had a presence at the trials and 2 of them are from an animal photographer who was there to photograph the horses.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
They were in a public space at a public event.

I don't get why people have no problem posting pictures of other royals and their kids when snapped in public, but will only mention photos of the Cambridges If it is okay to post pics of Madeleine's kids in a restaurant or Danish kids at the park, it seems fair to do the same here.

Don't want to see, don't click on the link
Old 05-31-2016, 10:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post

I don't get why people have no problem posting pictures of other royals and their kids when snapped in public, but will only mention photos of the Cambridges If it is okay to post pics of Madeleine's kids in a restaurant or Danish kids at the park, it seems fair to do the same here.

Right, it's only private pictures that shouldn't be published and posted. This is all public. No different from the polo pics.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-31-2016, 10:26 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:

Agree 100%!!

I am so tired of people walking on eggshells or taking out kid gloves when it comes to the Cambridges and their privacy, even in public places. Seriously??
Old 05-31-2016, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I think that's what people are doing. I haven't read any comments on here of people complaining. To each their own.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

William and Peter do resemble each other (from the back particularly) but that's certainly William.

George looks a lot like William still, no surprise. I can't imagine Charlotte was there due to her age and the event.

LaRae
Old 05-31-2016, 11:33 AM
Courtier

No one is complaining
The people who comments on the Cambridges thread don't all comments on the other thread.
And people did comments on how wrong it was that the papz took photos of Mads and her kids

Tags
prince george of cambridge, princess charlotte of cambridge