Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William first went when he was 2, and Harry was there the next year when he was about 8 months old. Personally, I'd bet on Charlotte at TtC this year.

Interesting. I didn't realize that Mia was further down the line then the Moffats, Taylors, Lewis and other members who are seen at trooping. Thanks for clearing that up, that only more senior royals are expected to be on the balcony:flowers: Clearly Mia is too far removed.

I doubt it. George didn't attend until last year when he was nearly 2. Charlotte is only 1.

I don't think it's about age, but about if the baby can handle the fly past. Babies are different. Sometimes you see a baby on the balcony just several months old. If Charlotte can handle it, it's possible we could see her. If William and Catherine think Charlotte can't handle it, we probably won't see her on the balcony this year.

I think Princess Charlotte looks just like her brother. Except for coloring I would have mistaken her picture for a picture of George. :flowers: Very cute. Middleton genes dominate methinks.
I'm not very good at comparing babies, but the other night I was looking through the Queen Mary thread and saw a pix of Queen Mary w/ Queen Elizabeth II when she was a baby and it struck me that Charlotte looked a lot like Queen Elizabeth II
compare:
In pictures: Queen Elizabeth II at 90 in 90 images - BBC News
with:
Princess Charlotte Sits on Queen Elizabeth's Lap in Portrait

But maybe it's just the cheeks and stern expression in both:ROFLMAO:

Prince William met schoolchildren during an engagement in Oxford when the conversation naturally turned to his own youngsters, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. William spent several minutes chatting to the pupils from Pegasus Primary School about their favourite books and lessons.

He spoke of his family's fondness for one children's book in particular – The Gruffalo. Schoolgirl Xiomara, eight, told reporters: "His favourite book was The Gruffalo."

When asked if the Julia Donaldson book was a favourite with William, or his son George and his daughter Charlotte, the schoolgirl added: "His and his children."
Read more: Prince William reveals Prince George's favourite book

New photos of George!

If you didn't pledge last year to not look at any unofficial photos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's children - check out the "Daily Mail/Mail Online".

Catherine and the litttle Prince in the sunshine as George tries out the police motorcycle in the grounds of Kensington Palace.

(Charlotte in her pram perhaps too.)

Last edited:
I won't post pictures, but it goes to show you that Catherine is a busy working mom.

I won't post pictures, but it goes to show you that Catherine is a busy working mom.

And Twitter has photos of Catherine walking amongst the public in Kensington Gardens - pushing Charlotte in her pram with George walking beside her.

Catherine is wearing a different outfit to the "Daily Mail/Mail Online" photos - so I'm assuming it was a different day.

Also quotes that she waved to people.

Protection officers are in some of these, but there is also one photo taken from the front - so we get to see their faces.

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you. I agree, we see pictures of other royal children posted, I don't see why the Cambridge kids are different.

Not sure about the proof of the 'busy working mom' but great to see her out with the kids having a good time in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Twitter has photos of Catherine walking amongst the public in Kensington Gardens - pushing Charlotte in her pram with George walking beside her.

Catherine is wearing a different outfit to the "Daily Mail/Mail Online" photos - so I'm assuming it was a different day.

Also quotes that she waved to people.

Protection officers are in some of these, but there is also one photo taken from the front - so we get to see their faces.

Tthese are the twitter pics - although from quite far. I guess the girl saw them and took some pics from her smartphone.
https://twitter.com/Ashleyguitrau/status/734985169459924992

Carrying out official engagements and other duties + handling two kids at home= Busy working mom.

A walk in the park followed by maybe 2 hour garden party??? Seems a bit more like a leisurely weekend for most moms, then a 'busy working day'.

Yes she seems to be a hands on mom and that's great :flowers: And its fantastic she is taking on more duties:) But 3 hours of party and walking does not equal busy day. Many moms manage to work a 40 hour week and still take their kids for a walk. So I don't find, even in a week she may do 3 or 4 engagements, Kate a 'busy working mom'.

^^

That's all we know publicly. We do know that there's behind the scenes royal work and no doubt Kate did more with her kids than take George and Charlotte outside today. Whatever she does, I don't picture her sitting on the sofa all day watching tv. She comes across as the type who keeps busy to me anyway.

A walk in the park followed by maybe 2 hour garden party??? Seems a bit more like a leisurely weekend for most moms, then a 'busy working day'.

Yes she seems to be a hands on mom and that's great :flowers: And its fantastic she is taking on more duties:) But 3 hours of party and walking does not equal busy day. Many moms manage to work a 40 hour week and still take their kids for a walk. So I don't find, even in a week she may do 3 or 4 engagements, Kate a 'busy working mom'.

I'm talking about the work Catherine do as a senior royal and her mothering two kids. That make her a busy working mom. You boiled her life down to a garden party and a walk in the park.

Let's get back to discussing Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

About a year ago we had pix of Prince George & nanny Maria watching Uncle Harry take off in the helicopter @ KP and now we have Prince George watching Princess Anne take off in the helicopter (before 'riding' the motorbike) I'm thinking Prince George finds helicopters to be fascinating.

:previous: Will or Kate, or maybe both have said when asked about the kids, that George is fascinated by helicopters and wants to fly like daddy.

I think the book is such a sweet idea, and I love all the illustrations! I hope that William and Catherine will get to read it with George and Charlotte.

Nice they enjoyed a day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom