The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Does Prince George get more attention than Princess Charlotte?

Perhaps at the moment he does, but he is older and more active. Charlotte is still a baby.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
During a recent visit to a café in Norfolk near the family's country home, "Kate said to George, 'Ask the nice lady what you would like to have,' " a local tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "George said, 'Excuse me nice lady, but can I have . . . ' and pointed to a cake on the counter.

"Then George sat down with Kate to eat his cake with a fruit juice," adds the source about the mum-and-son excursion to Fakenham Garden Centre.
Read more: Prince George Ordering Cake Will Make Your Day : People.com

Old 07-28-2016, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
That is just so sweet and George is growing up to be a well rounded little boy with impeccable manners. Kids learn by example and coaching from their parents and I definitely cannot find fault with how mummy is raising her son.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
I wish kids I worked with had such manners. So glad to see that Catherine and William are raising their children right.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:33 PM
Heir Apparent

If he didn't have good manners the Press would be all over the Cambridges for it. Look at the headlines from the air show about his so called tantrum.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Tantrum? Geez they are really making stuff up.

LaRae
Old 07-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm a little late, though I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and haven't had the time to post here.
The new photos of George are wonderful, he's a very sweet little boy. My favourite is the one of him and Lupo - I think it's cute that Lupo gets included in most of the Cambridge's family photos. I think George's eyes still look more like Catherine's, but now I'm starting to see more of a strong resemblance between Charles and William in George.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I think William was a very good looking little boy so is George. And that's all that needs to be said !

I think George is quite cute but William was pudgy and not so pretty at his age. It was in his teens that Will grew inot a handsome young fellow and began to look more like his mother.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I think George's eyes still look more like Catherine's, but now I'm starting to see more of a strong resemblance between Charles and William in George.

Old saying...Tigers breed true.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:07 PM
Heir Apparent

William, imo, has always looked like his mother. Only as he has grown older do you see Charles and that's mostly thru mannerisms and certain ways he moves/stands at times.

George favors William greatly except his face is like Michael in shape and eye color.

Charlotte, at this point, makes me think of Carole when I see her.

LaRae
Old 08-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

PRINCE GEORGE BIRTHDAY | Selda Göktaş
Old 08-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Princess Kate is spilling on 3-year-old Prince George's adventures in the kitchen!

During a visit with teens at the Youthscape project in Luton on Wednesday, the royal mom opened up about George's messy baking skills as she toured the organization's kitchen.

"So, what are you making? This smells seriously good," Kate asked as she walked in on the teens cooking up some chocolate crispy cakes. "What are you putting in? Is this just chocolate? Golden syrup? Good, good."

She added, "When I try to do this with George at home, chocolate and the golden syrup goes everywhere. He makes so much mess. It's chaos."
Read more: Kate Middleton Says Prince George 'Makes So Much Mess' in Kitchen : People.com
Old 08-24-2016, 07:25 PM
Majesty

This is absolutely precious. Preschoolers and cooking are a fun, albeit messy combination. Glad George gets to 'cook' with Mama .

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:52 AM
Aristocracy

I imagine Kate is just doing what her own mother did, kiddies in the kitchen wise.

William wouldn't have been open to that, for all Diana did to make their (William and Harry's) lives as normal as possible, the kitchen was probably not a play area.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:54 AM
Royal Highness

IIRC Diana did spend time with the boys in the kitchen

Old 09-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Emily Nash @emynash
William and #Kate were given @WaveProject teddies for #PrinceGeorge and #PrincessCharlotte on the beach #minitour

https://twitter.com/emynash/status/771385520270213121

Quote:
Jane Leadbetter, Mayoress of Newquay, spoke to Kate about bringing Prince George and Princess Charlotte to the area.

"She said they would love it here, they do bring them down to Cornwall. They surf themselves.

“I can't remember where she said they surfed but it was two places here.”

Her husband Carl Leadbetter, Mayor of Newquay, who welcomed them to the beach, said: “It was absolutely thrilling. It was a delight.

“I welcomed them both to the town and said we are absolutely delighted they are visiting us.
Prince William and Kate Middleton reveal they take Charlotte and George for beach breaks to Cornwall - Mirror Online
Old 09-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wonder if George will be starting school this year. Whilst most schools here in England went back this week (some even last week), some nurseries don't return until next week (my little cousin is the same age as George and he starts school on Monday). There haven't been any reports on George and school yet, so perhaps he will be starting next year instead. And I wonder if he will go to school in Norfolk or London?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

He started nursery school last year. He should be returning now. The plan seems to be for them to be in London in 2017 where when George turns four he will start at the same school will went to at four, before he went yo Ludgrove.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I think George is quite cute but William was pudgy and not so pretty at his age. It was in his teens that Will grew inot a handsome young fellow and began to look more like his mother.
I always thought William was a much cuter baby and toddler.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 09-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

'The Prince George and Princess Charlotte effect'

Quote:
A children's footwear manufacturer is investing in new equipment and technology in a move which will create 11 jobs.

Michael Bolton and Sons has pledged to invest more than £100,000 upgrading its Oadby premises, with the support of a £38,000 grant from the N Brown Textiles Growth Programme.

Founded in 1952, Michael Bolton and Sons designs and makes children's shoes for the luxury retail market from its Leicester base.

Demand for the business's products spiked in 2014 when Prince George was spotted wearing the brand.

Sales were again boosted after Princess Charlotte wore the new line in photos released by Kensington Palace earlier this year.
Read more: Shoe firm to Princess Charlotte expands and creates jobs | Leicester Mercury

Prince George and Princess Charlotte favourite brands and clothing designers - Tatler

Tags
prince george of cambridge, princess charlotte of cambridge