Poll : Kate & William's First Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will be the gender of William and Catherine's 1st baby?

• A boy

Votes: 67 26.5%
  • A girl

Votes: 109 43.1%
  • Twins - a boy and a girl

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Twin boys

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Twin girls

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter!

Votes: 54 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be nice to see such a poll on TRF.

And mine too;Girls rule!

I vote for a liitle girl :) A future queen!!

Girl I just have the feeling.

Healthy baby but I'm hoping for a boy hehehe

I would love a Queen... ;)

I think girl power is influencing the results :lol:

I hope for a healthy baby!!! But a little girl would be lovely!!!!

A healthy baby girl!

Two Kings in a row and the next will be Catherine Elizabeth Diana Francis.

I'm just hoping for a happy healthy baby.

Seeing as the male determines the sex of the child, We've seen The Queen and Philip produce 3 boys and 1 girl and then Charles with 2 boys. I think by that kind of logic it will be a boy.

I have a feeling it's going to be a boy.
Pretty sure Kate isn't expecting twins though.

I have a feeling it's going to be a boy.
Pretty sure Kate isn't expecting twins though.
I agree about twins and I am also thinking that the next year will be the one of boys.

I'm just hoping for a happy healthy baby.

Seeing as the male determines the sex of the child, We've seen The Queen and Philip produce 3 boys and 1 girl and then Charles with 2 boys. I think by that kind of logic it will be a boy.

That's interesting, I didn't think about it. I imagine the papers will be full of things like that for the next two months until they find out.

I say it's going to be a healthy baby girl,
That's what my feeling is telling me

This is totally of subject but... : Not to be rude but I felt guilty when I didn't voted for " As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter! " . I mean, of course it doesn't matter that much. And, I hope so, everybody wants a healthy baby... :)
The question is "what do you think the baby will be" or am I wrong? :) maybe "I don't know" is a better suggestion...

My mom has had 3 girls and 4 sons, and she was deadly sick the two times she had boy twins ... So I'm crossing fingers for a boy (Don't want Christian to be alone! :sad: and I want my daughters to fangirl about the British prince just like I did ;) ) and maybe two! :)

when she gets far along, the shape of her tummy will tell, if her tummy is small , a boy, if shes huge, which I doubt given her tiny frame a girl.
We will have to wait and see

when she gets far along, the shape of her tummy will tell, if her tummy is small , a boy, if shes huge, which I doubt given her tiny frame a girl.
We will have to wait and see

There is absolutely no truth in that.

I am voting for a girl, only as hyperemesis is often associated with girl pregnancies.

I think a girl. QE2 (privately) will be validated by knowing a woman will ascend, not by default. She will want a queen to pop up now and then down the line.

I'm thinking it might be a little girl. It would be nice to have a female in direct line of succession.

I'm leaning towards girl.

Of course, any happy, healthy child(ren) is hoped for. As a preference point though, not boy-girl twins, please please please. A single child, or two children of the same gender, and we can hold. The line of inheritance won't need to be changed at a later date. They buy enough time for equal primogeniture laws to actually get passed in all the commonwealth countries before William and Catherine may try for another, so then there's no stress about the gender of the second round. But if it's girl-boy twins, with the girl born first, then her five-minute-younger brother will technically be ahead of her in line until the law gets changed. Which, just, a pain and a half, to do it retroactively.

I voted twins- boy/girl- fat chance I know, but that would be so :cool:
As long as baby/mum are healthy, I will be thrilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom