Poll : Kate & William's First Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will be the gender of William and Catherine's 1st baby?

• A boy

Votes: 67 26.5%
  • A girl

Votes: 109 43.1%
  • Twins - a boy and a girl

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Twin boys

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Twin girls

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter!

Votes: 54 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Kate is going to have twins. If she does, that will be a real surprise. I think she will have a girl.

She's not having twins, the announcement was for a 'baby' not 'babies'.

I think it's gonna be a baby.

Don't think Kate is going to have twins. If she does, that will be a real surprise. I think she will have a girl.

Has anybody in the British Royal Family (or even in any other Europe Royal Family) ever given birth to twins especially one that was a Heir?

William and Kate's first baby is already here . He is a boy with black hair and is named Lupo. :)

New information on twitter:
Carolyn Harris ‏@royalhistorian 2h

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge do not know the gender, and William will take 2 weeks paternity leave.

A girl seems to be winning at the moment. As long, as the baby is healthy to me it makes no difference.

I'm hoping for a girl but am afraid it will be a boy. The Queen already has two great granddaughters so she is due for a great grandson, don't you think? The Prince of Wales (while we know he loves his boys) supposedly was hoping his second child would be a girl so a granddaughter for him would be very nice.

A boy. Everybody's waiting but I say if it isn't out by this weekend, it might even come slightly late around 15th.

vote for healthy baby, but I really hope it's a girl :D

I have a feeling that it's a boy, but i voted for a healthy baby, the gender doesn't matter as long as it's healthy.

Has anybody in the British Royal Family (or even in any other Europe Royal Family) ever given birth to twins especially one that was a Heir?

HRH Princess Sophie of Prussia (nee HSH Princess of Sophie Johanna Maria of Isenburg), whose husband is the pretender to the throne of Prussia, gave birth to twin boys in January, 2013. The elder of the duo is considered the 'heir' to his father's title.

What a month this will be! With the King of Belgium abdicating the throne and the baby soon to abdicate Catherine, this is a month of abdicationsanity!

My vote was for healthy baby. The gender doesn't matter.

But she will be a girl! Wonder for how long though in this day and age? LOL

To me it does not matter which gender it is, for this reason: girls are not all alike, and boys are not all alike. What I would wonder is this, what will its personality and looks be like. A strong interesting woman like Victoria of Sweden, a conservative gentleman like Guillaume of Luxembourg, a very tall handsome man like Felipe of Spain, a small pretty girl like Queen Elizabeth, a boy like the supposedly shy Phillipe of Belgium--who will be king this month--a party guy like Harry, a delicate aristocratic woman like Stephanie, an nice surprise like Tessy....lots to wonder about!

There were heirs in the list you posted:

James II and Alexander-Alexander was older twin, but died as a baby
The last Shah of Iran had a twin sister
The current pretender to the Prussian throne and his wife have twins

Yes, the Prince and the Princess of Prussia have twin sons, Carl Fredrich and Louis Ferdinand, born on January 20, 2013. Carl Fredrich is the elder of the twins and is the heir to his father's rank and title.

According to my calculation based on chinese calendar, it's a girl! :)

We will all find out soon enough! Although i believe HRH Catherine has already given clues to her baby's gender on two separate public occasions.

As long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter!!!!
Hope they are expecting a baby girl :)

So, it's a boy.
As I've observed so far, the majority of polls' choices rarely prove to be true, the same happened with CP Victoria of Sweden, when most thought she would have a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom