Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

Courtier
City
Luxembourg ville
Country
Luxembourg
I really don't undestand all this fuss around Pippa, Catherine's Meddleton sister, sure she has a nice figure, but nothing excptional, and her face in my humble opinion is less than average!

Sephora, I myself also don't understand the hoopla, it's not like there isn't other things happening in th world. I'm a big supporter of William and Catherine but can't made up my mind on why Pippa has receive so much attention. sure her body looked good on that dress, but why put her on the cover of People?! clearly there is a public for that, just can't really tell why.

Last edited:
I really don't undestand all this fuss around Pippa, Catherine's Meddleton sister, sure she has a nice figure, but nothing excptional, and her face in my humble opinion is less than average!

I agree with you

The media fascination with Pippa Middleton

What do you all think of the sudden media fascination with Pippa Middleton? She has been pictured with Kate for years yet the public interest was nothing like it is now. Her bridesmaid dress was beautiful but she is not in the public eye, Is it fair of the press to hound her? Personally I thought it would have died down by now but I see she is on the cover of American People magazine instead of Wills and Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggghhhh. A nice girl, but I am officially sick of her - and through no fault of her own!!! She was beautiful at the wedding, did herself proud, full stop!!. The press needs to stop with the "Her Royal Hotness" and "Perfect Pippa" stuff. Let us all move on. All this coverage of her is too much!!

Uggghhhh. A nice girl, but I am officially sick of her - and through no fault of her own!!! She was beautiful at the wedding, did herself proud, full stop!!. The press needs to stop with the "Her Royal Hotness" and "Perfect Pippa" stuff. Let us all move on. All this coverage of her is too much!!

I totally agree with you Queen Penelope :)
what is enough, is enough :whistling:

The media is going to focus on Pippa because they think people want to read about her. The Facebook page, the clicks on articles about her, the yahoo search numbers, etc. Its all about numbers.

That and she is not an unattractive girl, there is an interest in Kate (and her family), etc. Plus, Kate is not available right now, and its easy to focus on someone they see out and about.

Hopefully, they will start to back away and let the girl have some room. If not, the backlash should start hitting in a couple of minutes. You know how some in the press like to build a person up, so that they can tear them down. Already posters in the DM are wondering why the press is following her.

I agree with you Zonk. Hopefully for Pippa the press will begin to leave her alone. She's conducted herself well thusfar, seems nice, so for her to be built up and tore down in the press is really quite a shame. I can understand the interest, but to find articles about her daily 2 weeks after the wedding is too much!! Seriously!, let her be!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Zonk. Hopefully for Pippa the press will begin to leave her alone. She's conducted herself well thusfar, seems nice, so for her to be built up and tore down in the press is really quite a shame. I can understand the interest, but to find articles about her daily 2 weeks after the wedding is too much!! Seriously!, let her be!

Two weeks after the wedding it seems the stories are both Pippa and Beatrice's hat. There is only so much you can write about either one of them and they will eventually fade away into obscurity. With Wills and Kate away privately, there's no stories there and nothing overly scintillating is attracting attention in the BRF. Couple more weeks from now the media will have more fodder as "Finding Sarah" hits the airwaves. I can see it now...

Reporter to Andrew: What did you think of "Finding Sarah"?
Andrew: "I didn't know she was lost".

Well that's the end of my daily dosage of witticism for the day.. nap time!

Really? Did you expect her to enter a nunnery after the wedding? Seems like she is just getting on with her life, which can include taking a break with friends. The press will follow her as long as she sells papers regardless of how she feels about it.

Y'know I can really imagine Pippa going "oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... NOW they can't follow my sister, they're gonna stalk me". Could be too she was a decoy for the press to distract the honeymoon. They got wind of a trip to Spain. I don't see Pippa in any way being a person to "play the press" and I would hope if it continues, she takes legal action.

I'm really sorry, but despite that Pippa was magnificent at the wedding generally there is NO COMPARISON at all with the Duchess of Cambridge!!!!!

Y'know I can really imagine Pippa going "oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... NOW they can't follow my sister, they're gonna stalk me". Could be too she was a decoy for the press to distract the honeymoon. They got wind of a trip to Spain. I don't see Pippa in any way being a person to "play the press" and I would hope if it continues, she takes legal action.

:hmm:An interesting theory.....press decoy. Here I thought maybe Pippa is going to turn into the Royal Family's new Sarah Ferguson. Although I like the idea of Pippa marrying the future Duke of Northumberland and becoming a future Duchess.

:hmm:An interesting theory.....press decoy. Here I thought maybe Pippa is going to turn into the Royal Family's new Sarah Ferguson. Although I like the idea of Pippa marrying the future Duke of Northumberland and becoming a future Duchess.

Oh My God. IF also Pippa marries into aristocracy.... imagine her mother's triomphe.....:ROFLMAO:

Oh My God. IF also Pippa marries into aristocracy.... imagine her mother's triomphe.....:ROFLMAO:

Somehow I don't think that Carole Middleton is too happy with her daughter's renewed friendship with Earl Percy. It could be read (not sure how true it was, though) that the Earl and Pippa were some sort of item till William split up with Catherine in 2007 and that Earl Percy left Pippa as soon as it seemed her sister was not going to become a future queen because of his family's contempt for the middle class Middletons. Now that Catherine is safely married to William, he's back? And the Middletons should rejoice? No way. No decent parents would feel triumph and I believe the Middletons are more than decent but nice and lovable people. If Earl Percy wants to marry someone connected to William, he should offer for one of the York-girls.

Osipi said:

I have been wondering if the trip by Pippa was a decoy!!

But there is also the option that organising a wedding is so tiring for all involved!!

RubyPrincess168 said:
. Although I like the idea of Pippa marrying the future Duke of Northumberland and becoming a future Duchess.

I thought the same thing and could actually see Kate and Pippa giggling and saying ''hello duchess'' to eat other- that's what Id do with my sister just for kicks :)

Hmmm. William's split with Catherine. Percy splits from Pippa. Percy's contempt for the Middleton's. Belittling of Middletons in the press during the split. Hmmm.

It could be read (not sure how true it was, though) that the Earl and Pippa were some sort of item till William split up with Catherine in 2007 and that Earl Percy left Pippa as soon as it seemed her sister was not going to become a future queen because of his family's contempt for the middle class Middletons.

I have been wondering if the trip by Pippa was a decoy!!

But there is also the option that organising a wedding is so tiring for all involved!!

well, why not just to go to madrid for a short-trip - even without beeing tired - just for fun, because madrid is a beautiful city. we have been there just for fun too last autumn, it doesnt always everything have to have a menaning.:whistling:

that Earl Percy left Pippa as soon as it seemed her sister was not going to become a future queen because of his family's contempt for the middle class Middletons. Now that Catherine is safely married to William, he's back? .

I did not know ths detail! If it is true it is bad... but Pippa does not understand it????

If Earl Percy wants to marry someone connected to William, he should offer for one of the York-girls.
This would be a difficult sacrifice...:bang::bang:
With Pippa it is not one:ROFLMAO:

I have gotten the information about Earl Percy and Pippa wrong - sorry about that. I checked old articles of the Daily Mail from 2007 and found this one:

"It has not been a great week in the Middleton household. Just days after the shock announcement that Prince William has split from Kate, I have news of further heartbreak.

Kate's younger sister, Pippa, has separated from her wealthy aristocratic boyfriend JJ Jardine Patterson, whom she has been dating for three-and-a-half years.
The 22-year-old Edinburgh University student has told friends that she ended her relationship with the wealthy heir of the Hong Kong banking family because of his reluctance to commit to a serious relationship.

So it wasn't Earl Percy (whom Pippa was said to have dated earlier) but the "Taipan" heir Jardine Patterson she splitted from in 2007.

But I'm sure I recall an article about the "Wisteria-sisters" where it was said that Earl Percy's family was not happy about his dating of Pippa Middleton. Maybe in an article about Lady Katie Percy. Alas, I cant find that one.

Let's not forget that Pippa is in a serious relationship with her current boyfriend Alex Loudon

Lenora said:
Let's not forget that Pippa is in a serious relationship with her current boyfriend Alex Loudon

Well here's the thing....I am adapt to believe they may no longer be so and I say this because my husband would not enjoy seeing me on vacation with another man, friend or not....so Earl Percy may not be her boyfriend but I'm begining to wonder if Alex still is? - only time will tell

Well here's the thing....I am adapt to believe they may no longer be so and I say this because my husband would not enjoy seeing me on vacation with another man, friend or not....so Earl Percy may not be her boyfriend but I'm begining to wonder if Alex still is? - only time will tell
I kinda agree with you. I wonder if all the publicity freaks him. Pippa is very much in the spotlight, and we rarely see them together.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom