Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duchess of Cambridge's sister is seen jogging in London | Daily Mail Online

"Pippa seen jogging in London as it's revealed future brother-in-law Spencer Matthews won't be allowed a plus-one at her wedding"

I'm not surprised Spencer's not getting a plus-one. Maybe if he was still dating Morgane it might of been a possibility, depending on how well she knew Pippa and James. But currently Spencer's love life seems rather fluid.

I'm more interested to see if James Middleton gets a plus-one. He's been dating Donna for over 4 years, and Donna knows the couple well and has been on holiday with them to St. Barts.

I'm not surprised Spencer's not getting a plus-one. Maybe if he was still dating Morgane it might of been a possibility, depending on how well she knew Pippa and James. But currently Spencer's love life seems rather fluid.

I'm more interested to see if James Middleton gets a plus-one. He's been dating Donna for over 4 years, and Donna knows the couple well and has been on holiday with them to St. Barts.

I find it highly unlikely Donna wouldn't be invited. It is one thing if he is casually dating and limited space. But he and Donna have been together for years.

I find it funny people think Harry and even a date would be invited but not Donna. Unlike Harry, James us actually family. If anyone was going to get a plus one, it would be James and Spencer. Even if we were to over look the fact that James is family and Harry isn't, Donna is a long time partner, Meghan isn't. Pippa likely has never met Meghan, she certainly has Donna.

The article says: "guests who are not engaged or married will not be allowed a plus one." So if James shows up with Donna, we can then assumed they are engaged? :flowers:

The article says: "guests who are not engaged or married will not be allowed a plus one." So if James shows up with Donna, we can then assumed they are engaged? :flowers:

The article is speculation plain and simple.

Many weddings, especially when smaller are the same. You don't have to be married or engaged, but it has to be considered a long term. If you have a plus one on invitations, you lose control of numbers. Instead couples are invited as a couple. James likely doesn't have a plus one, but the invitation specifically includes Donna. Once you have been together long term, you tend to be treated as a couple by family and friends even if no ring.

Inviting a long term girlfriend, and putting plus one on an invitation, are not the same.

Of course. I know that. :flowers: No need to explain. ;) We're all having a bit of fun. after all.

Well if Donna's at the wedding I'll start hovering over my mailbox waiting for an invite to the Donna/James nuptials (not.)
I find the catty innuendo in articles such as these to be disgusting.
'Pippa's afraid the focus will be on Meghan, so only finances/wives are invited.' I doubt Pippa is concerned that she'll be one upped by a guest.
'Pippa & Carole are concerned about the chaos inviting Meghan would create.' The Cambridges will be there - there will be paps hoping to capture photos of George & Charlotte irrespective of any other famous guests.
'Pippa runs because she wants to look good for her wedding.' Pippa runs because she's a fitness fanatic plain and simple. She ran before she was engaged and she'll run after she's married.
I wonder whether Earl Percy will attend the wedding. I had hopes that he and Pippa would end up together - ah well.

So I take it then that a deal with Hello by Pippa and the Middletons has been done?

No idea. There is nothing in this particular issue. Just the usual gossip. There will royals at the wedding so I doubt there's a deal in the works.

Peter Philips sold his photos and the Queen was livid. Of course Pippa is a private citizen and not the Queen's grandson. She can do as she wishes.

If there is a picture deal it will probably be on the condition a large donation is made to the British Heart Foundation or another of Pippa's causes.

HELLO!‏ @hellomag
Here comes the bride! Pick up our brand new issue now as we count down to #PippaMiddleton's wedding, on sale today!

https://twitter.com/hellomag/status/846286351997812736

Interesting that they used an old picture of Pippa. They probably didn't get an interview in that case, which would explain why the cover baited with speculative gossip instead of real info.

Seems a little grasping for Hello!, I wonder if they failed to secure a wedding deal with Pippa. Maybe she's having a very private - no media - wedding, or she made a deal with someone else, maybe Vanity Fair? She writes for VF sometimes.

I wonder if they failed to secure a wedding deal with Pippa. Maybe she's having a very private - no media - wedding, or she made a deal with someone else, maybe Vanity Fair? She writes for VF sometimes.

I hope Pippa doesn't make such a deal with anyone; I think it is tacky.

Both she and James are wealthy so it isn't as if they need the money.

Most royals outside of Britain give interviews to Hello.

An issue of Hello Canada from a few weeks ago has an interview with The King and Queen of Sweden.

She could make a picture deal and give the money to charity. Peter and Zara sold their wedding and baby photos respectively. Both kept the money. Pippa and James are private citizens

She could make a picture deal and give the money to charity. Peter and Zara sold their wedding and baby photos respectively. Both kept the money. Pippa and James are private citizens

I knew Peter did but didn't realize Zara kept money for wedding pictures and baby photos. Always think it tacky for media stars to do this as it seems so money grabbing and low-class to sell a private part of one's life. Wonder what Anne or Queen and Prince Philip had to say. Interesting.

I knew Peter did but didn't realize Zara kept money for wedding pictures and baby photos. Always think it tacky for media stars to do this as it seems so money grabbing and low-class to sell a private part of one's life. Wonder what Anne or Queen and Prince Philip had to say. Interesting.

Absolutely! Money-grubbing and low-class is the perfect way to describe it.

(Plus- you know that is just the way people will talk about the Middletons, that they have no class and would do something like that. Never mind that plenty of royals have done the same thing!)

Pippa has been very generic when talking about her sister. Tom Parker Bowles had his mom at his book launch. Pippa would be crucified for something like that.

She could make a great deal of money for charity from her wedding pictures if she wanted. I would not have a problem with. She and her husband to be are private citizens. The wedding is a completely private occasion.

Please note that posts relating to Tindalls have been deleted because they were off-topic.

Something about this sounds made-up. Has the ring of PR fabrication. IMO. :shifty:

Well, I won't click on the rubbish but I agree that it's probably made-up. Catherine is a bigger paparazzi target than William, if there were plenty of pics and videos of him on a skiing trip than I doubt there would be none of Catherine especially when you add Pippa who's also a paparazzi target. It sounds like more Pippa wedding related fan fiction , this time a hen party, throw a story to the wall and see if it sticks. I'm surprised The Sun, didn't claim that Meghan was at this hen ski party, or maybe they did, I haven't read it. :lol:

It seems unlikely; isn't it a bit early for a hen party?

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

Why such the long delay for this to come out? According to the story, the Middletons paid for the private jet. That's seem made up. Normally we see the Cambridges use a plane from the Duke of Westminster's fleet. Also the part about the chalet owner giving them various gifts is super fishy.

Plus it seems unlikely for Kate to leave the kids right before they are going to leave the kids for the Paris trip.

Nothing of this holds water for me.

Sharing a jet with William thohgh going to other countries. And chartered by the Middletons and not borrowed from Westminster.

Unless they never left the chalet, there is no way Kate would not be spotted. Or pippa. How is it that it took this long for the story?

I don't see both Kate and William leaving the kids right before Paris.

Seems like a bad pr job.

I could buy Pippa wanting a ski trip and it's getting more common to have bachelorette/hen parties earlier before the wedding- because it gets so busy close to the wedding. I could also buy them being discreet enough to not get caught out- one of the things about skiing is that the clothing can help people blend in- goggles and helmets go a long way, and if they were heli skiing instead of going up the lifts, privacy would have been easy.

But it seems weird that Kate and William would go away the same weekend on fun trips, instead of staggering it to be with the kids.

It's not at all uncommon for hen parties, or as is becoming more and more the case hen weekends, to be held several months before the wedding. I attended one just last weekend and the wedding's not until August. It's also more often than not now that these weekends are held quite far from home, either abroad or at the other end of the country.

If William and Kate were away at the same time, it would actually be quite clever. You force the usual paps who follow them around to have to make a decision on where to go, which to cover, possibly then ensuring the other a greater level of privacy. Who knows?

It's not at all uncommon for hen parties, or as is becoming more and more the case hen weekends, to be held several months before the wedding. I attended one just last weekend and the wedding's not until August. It's also more often than not now that these weekends are held quite far from home, either abroad or at the other end of the country.

If William and Kate were away at the same time, it would actually be quite clever. You force the usual paps who follow them around to have to make a decision on where to go, which to cover, possibly then ensuring the other a greater level of privacy. Who knows?

I hadn't thought of that- the angle of confusing the paps. And honestly, William getting a little bad coverage would fade faster than it would for Kate. The public often expects less of dads than moms. Plus it would help give Pippa the weekend she wanted.

Hmm. I hope this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom