Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirabel said:
They don't seem together in the picture, though.
It's like two separate photos were placed together or something.

That's what it is- she was pictured going into his apartment and coming put the next morning and he was also pictured leaving his apartment- just not together

That's what it is- she was pictured going into his apartment and coming put the next morning and he was also pictured leaving his apartment- just not together

For all the press knows, she was moving her belongings out! :)

Mirabel said:
For all the press knows, she was moving her belongings out! :)

According to many reports they hung out together that night and were seen going back to his place and leaving the next morning. I think we don't need to overanalyze every press report. The press aren't always lying ......

naoms said:
looks like kate middletons family are enjoying the limelight hehehehe

Even if the Middleton's are enjoying the limelight, what is so terribly wrong with that? Actually, there is hardly any press coverage on the Middleton's, although I do believe Miss 'Pippa' Middleton receives more attention in the press than her sister, HRH the Duchess of Cambridge,
It is just the 'nature of the beast' to enjoy attention - and IMO, a 'crime' has not been not been committed; all's well. ;-)

Even if the Middleton's are enjoying the limelight, what is so terribly wrong with that? Actually, there is hardly any press coverage on the Middleton's, although I do believe Miss 'Pippa' Middleton receives more attention in the press than her sister, HRH the Duchess of Cambridge,
It is just the 'nature of the beast' to enjoy attention - and IMO, a 'crime' has not been not been committed; all's well. ;-)

And that is something that makes me wonder - what has 'Pippa' done that makes her so special? She is not the one who is married.

And that is something that makes me wonder - what has 'Pippa' done that makes her so special? She is not the one who is married.

Fair point, and a question thatshould be put to those who publish pictures and stories in relation to Pippa. Pippa has not asked for the press to follow her around.

She is a beautiful single woman, which is pretty much all it takes, who wowed the wrold as her sisters maid of honour. Her white dress at the wedding showed off her body to great advantage. Seriously though the downmarket press can have great fun building her up and writing about her real or imagined romances and then later they can turn on her as they always do, stuff they cannot do with Catherine due to her popularity at the moment (but her turn will undoubtably come).

Speculation has been rife for weeks that Royal bridesmaid Pippa Middleton had answered the prayers of millions of fans and is back on the market.
But the Duchess of Cambridge's sister dismissed the rumours and proved that she is still with boyfriend Alex Loudon today.

Read more: Pippa Middleton ends speculation of break up as she and boyfriend Alex Loudon arrive at Wimbledon | Mail Online

According to one womens magazine in the Uk, which i refuse to buy, Pippa is enjoying dates with PHarry !!!! :)

Well according to a DM article, Harry is not dating Pippa. I believe he stated that he was single.

And frankly, until I see pics of them together (and not just with their siblings) and/or holding hands...I am not believing the Pippa and Harry hype.

I mean according to the DM's articles within the last two weeks......Pippa was linked to George Percy, Alex and Harry all within the same period. So far, the only one she has been semi affectionate with has been Alex.

Poor Alex didn't seem at ease at Wimbledon, whereas Pippa was all smile, always looking at the cameras. She really seems to enjoy the medias' attention, which doesn't seem to be Alex's case. I'm not sure that we are going to often see them together in public. I hope this won't open the door to other speculations about Pippa's private life, but I doubt of it!
As a possible relationship between Pippa and Harry is concerned, I never believed it. They have been knowing each other for a long time before the wedding/the famous white dress/Pippa's huge fame, and they had never been attracted - I mean: no rumours about a past love story between them. Harry was with Chelsea, Pippa with other men, so why would they flirt now? I think it's just an invention of the medias to sell more newspapers. Two brothers, two sisters, one royal family: it's quite a Disney movie! :princess::wizard:

Last edited:
IF Pippa were to marry George Percy, she'd one day become Her Grace, the Duchess of Northumberland. A position that Anne Boleyn would have held, had Henry VIII not sent her then-fiancee, away.

Pippa’s Fashion Parade: 3 Outfits In 1 Day!
Article & pictures

Pippa Middleton out and about on London's famous King's Road
Zimbio gallery

Pippa Middleton Gets Coffee
Zimbio gallery

Thank you for the links.:flowers:

But really, don't we all wear "three outfits a day" when you count sports wear? I often go out with the dog in very casual clothes, then change into day dress for shopping and put on something really nice when going out in the evening. That's totally common, isn't it?

The really pathetic thing?

The fact that Pippa Middleton Gets Coffee is considered newsworthy!
Where will it end?

Thank you for the links.:flowers:

But really, don't we all wear "three outfits a day" when you count sports wear? I often go out with the dog in very casual clothes, then change into day dress for shopping and put on something really nice when going out in the evening. That's totally common, isn't it?

Exactly! It seems to me that this is getting very very close to stalking. Pippa is not smiling in any of these later pictures either.

It's seems there is a photographer sitting outside her flat just waiting for her appearance and clearly they are following right along with her as she runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom