Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pippa is going to most always command a certain amount of press attention. She has since W&K's wedding....no signs of it stopping.

She starts having children and more will be interested.

I do like her dress today...cute summery dress.

LaRae

Not to specualte that much, but Pippa will turn 34 next year, when her wedding is planned. Her fiancee is already 40/41, so I would assume the couple would like a child as soon as possible.

Maybe not; there's been speculation that Harry may attend, and also Beatrice and Eugenie.
They are all said to be friendly with Pippa.

Yes, they "may" attend. I doubt that Pippa and James would decide against a date that otherwise suits them merely because there is a chance that Harry or Beatrice or Eugenie may not be able to attend because of some commitment of their own.

Lets face it. Most anything and everything remotely connected with W&K have proven to be of interest to people. Its been pretty clear since the very beginning that the Middleton family is just as important to W&K as the Windsor family is.

Even Marvin the Royal Hamster has his own twitter account. :D

Yes, they "may" attend. I doubt that Pippa and James would decide against a date that otherwise suits them merely because there is a chance that Harry or Beatrice or Eugenie may not be able to attend because of some commitment of their own.

Yes, those three royals may attend if the wedding is local and convenient. I can't see them attending if it's a destination wedding or even a Scottish wedding. They may be friendly with Pippa but there's never been evidence that they're close to her. They didn't attend her 30th birthday party nor her recent house-warming party. She wasn't at Eugenie's Snow White extravaganza last year.

There's a lot more people in British society that she has deeper friendships with, and making room for those people at her venue would supersede Harry and the Yorks.

I've deleted a bunch of posts. Please remember that this thread isn't about comparisons between the Middleton and Spencer families. Nor is it about any future Cambridge children.

Last edited:
We will just have to see when the time comes. London to Scotland is that far. It's a short flight or a 4 hour train trip. Harry just when to a wedding in Germany for a couple that most people on this forum never heard of. Harry shares a niece and nephew with Pippa. They have been numerous weddings at the same time. So it would not be surprising if he attended.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I've read that James Matthews has three nieces (and a teen nephew) that he is close to. The two older girls are teenagers, but the youngest, Yasmina, could well be a bridesmaid at the coming nuptials.

How can he have nieces or nephews?
His only sibling is Spencer; he isn't married, is he?

His father has a daughter from a previous marriage/relationship.

When you think about it, William and Catherine are both the older children, and Pippa and James are both the middle children.

Last edited:
Uncle Gary has a teenage daughter. Donna Air has one too. There are probably a ton of 3-6 yr olds from the friends group to partner up with George.

How can he have nieces or nephews?
His only sibling is Spencer; he isn't married, is he?

Meet the future king’s new relations | News | The Times & The Sunday Times

Pic above of whole family including. The lady in green is Nina Mackie (man on left her husband Adam). Rosa, Tristan and Lily (l to r in back) and Yasmina up front with her Uncles. Nina is David's daughter by his first marriage to Anita Mathews. Even Yasmine looks a bit on the older side for junior bridesmaid.

If they did go older for junior bridesmaids, Tallulah Goldsmith likely is of age with Yasmina (Gary's daughter is 14). I am sure some friends may have younger for flower and pages.

She is friends with the Innes-Kerr, used to house with Ted in college. His sister has 2 sons, 6 and 5, and a daughter 2.

Alice St John Webster, a friend to both sisters has a four year old daughter.

Last edited:
Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

Sarah Chatto was 18 when she was a bridesmaid for Charles and Diana's wedding. None of those girls look over 20. That article's headline is Daily Mail like. James is the only one that would be considered William's in law as the husband of his spouse's sister.

Sam Whaley Cohen and Harry Meade have little kids in the 3-5 zone.

Last edited:
I'm a little curious about the relationship status of Nina and Adam. On fundraiser pages she used to donate on behalf of herself, Adam, and their 4 kids. Since 2014, she's been doing it on behalf of herself and the kids, no Adam. Hopefully there wasn't a divorce/separation.

Last edited:
At 18 Sarah would have been considered an adult bridesmaid. There tends to be 3 age groups. Flower girls (3-5), junior bridesmaids/older flower (somewhat wider at 7-12) which seem to be often at age with the pages, and then bridesmaids/maid of honor who are adults (18 and up). 14 falls at a bit of an odd stage, much older than the flower girls, but looking not as old/mature as adults. Not ruling out Yasmina or Tallulah but rarer.

I think it would be great if Pippa fulfilled her childhood dream of getting married on a tennis court in her white tennis outfit. The British tabloids would combust if they lost an opportunity for glam.

Or you call just call them bridesmaids and page boys like was done for Kate's wedding. You can have a couple of young ones and some older kids like Kate's or have a assortment of children or just have adults. We are not going to see the wedding program anyways.

Last edited:
I don't believe any of the kids in the Cambridge wedding were teenagers. So I wouldn't call it an assortment. It was pretty by the book.

If Pippa has a destination wedding she might not have any children in her wedding. It doesn't seem that practical to shuttle young children of friends half-way across the globe.

There were 2 3 year olds, a 10 year old, 2 7 year olds and a 8 year old for the Cambridges. Charles and Diana had 17, 13, 6, 5, 11, 3 aged bridesmaids with 11 and 8 aged page boys. Andrew and Sarah had 4 yr William, 5 year Zara, 8 yr Peter, 6 Laura Fellows plus Sarah's nephew and half sister and 7 yr old daughter of Duke of Roxeburghe

It all depends on what you have around you and want to use. W&K didn't have any young nieces and nephews (Andrew and Sarah had a bunch) so they went mostly with William's cousins and godchildren. Charles and Diana had some cousins of Charles and some children of friends. We only know about Pippa's niece and nephew and James's nieces. They could have godchildren that they would want to use.

Last edited:
I think it's likely George will play a part in his aunts wedding.

Pippa and James did date prior and then broke up. There were certainly rumors she was engaged to both Alex and Nico at different times. Perhaps his Aunt believed them. :ermm:

As for the 'source', it could be a site like ours. Too many rumors start becoming 'news'. May end up true but doubt anyone she would have told would talk.

I love the thought of a winter wedding. Maybe they can do as Lady Edith did, and have it on New Year's Eve, when all the decorations are still up!

Ooooooo, I'd love to see a winter wedding. Some of the prettiest weddings I've been to have been near Christmas. Can't wait to see what she decides on.

I forgot about the Matthews scottish estate - i see that as a real possibility to have the reception away from the media.

I understood Philippa's future father-in-law is a Scottish Laird and that means Philippa will become a Lady indeed when her spouse becomes the Laird of Glenafric (Glen Afric). I get such a Monarch of the Glen-vibe.

Last edited:
A winter wedding in Scotland would be wonderful, but why the speculation about the problem with Saturday ? You can get married any day of the week. I got married on a Thursday, no problems booking church, reception , transport, not that that will be an issue for Pippa and James. When ever and where ever, good luck to them.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom