Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great, love the hair, and the outfit is chic. My only comment it seems a bit more office then evening event, like she came straight from work. A very expensive well-dressed office, but still. But still like the look :flowers:

BHF @TheBHF
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised around £160K this evening – thank you! #RollOutTheRed

i am not sure about the red accessories (although very event appropriate), BUT i am in love with her dress. it's very elegant and beautiful.

not sure about the hair either, but brownie points go to the red lips!

I love the red accessories. Except the heart shaped purse, bit corny to me. And the red lips. The pop of color with the neutral dress. :flowers:

Definitely a more modern/chic look then going all red for the theme IMO

Last year she attended this event with Nico, James, and Donna. I’m a little disappointed that she showed up solo this year. We rarely get non-paparazzi pictures of the Middleton family interacting, as the family is so discreet, that when events like this happen, I kind of hope they come out as a group. But alas, their low-key behavior continues.

But she does appear to be single. If she is dating someone (James Matthews or elsewise), then it seems they aren’t too serious, yet. She not ready to take this person public.

Proud of Pippa and the British Heart Foundation.

Lisa Philips @LiLiPhilips
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway will participate in 'Birken' - 54km cross country skiing - on March 19, along with Pippa Middleton.

Lisa Philips @LiLiPhilips
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway will participate in 'Birken' - 54km cross country skiing - on March 19, along with Pippa Middleton.

James Matthews is also signed up for the race. If they are dating, I wonder if this is the event they plan to go public with their relationship. When Pippa decided she was ready to go public with Nico, they used the 26-mile Engadin Ski Marathon in March 2013. This would be a similar strategy.

James Matthews has done a ton of these types of events with Pippa and James already. So him doing another one doesn't really say anything about their relationships unless they start kissing at the finish line.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

James Matthews has done a ton of these types of events with Pippa and James already. So him doing another one doesn't really say anything about their relationships unless they start kissing at the finish line.

I suggest you look up the March 2013 ski pictures of Pippa and Nico. They didn't smooch at the finish line, but they made it clear they were a couple. That's the type of demonstration I'm talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's an engagement or even a wedding before the year's end for those two.

:previous: Wouldn't that be lovely! I would like to see Pippa settled and happy. Despite all her family wealth and connections, it can't be easy facing the paps on a daily basis and enduring the gossip to which she is subjected. She is, after all, a private citizen.

Princess Charlotte sure is a dead ringer for Pippa and Carole. Her eyes are the same shape...but different colour

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh, Daily Fail.

"Pippa travels often but didn't stop by a nearby travel agent for inspiration"

Other things they inexplicably failed to mention:

• Pippa talks to her sister often but didn't stop by Kensington Palace for a chat.
  • Pippa walks a dog sometimes but did not have a dog on the leash.
  • Pippa is teaching her sister to make smoothies but was not drinking one.
  • Pippa writes articles for magazines but did not appear to be taking notes.
  • Pippa drives a Range Rover but was on foot when pictured.

What a desperate story on the DF's part.

I'm still expecting news of the engagement of Pippa and James Matthews this year, maybe by summer!

I thought Ella was the Middleton's cocker spaniel. How many cocker spaniels are running around?

I thought Ella was the Middleton's cocker spaniel. How many cocker spaniels are running around?

I think Ella is James's dog. I could be wrong.

She looks fantastic! And I'm continually impressed by how much of an athlete she is.

She looks great :flowers: The dress itself is odd, especially the pleated skirt and the bottom of the top part, but she still managed to look great.

Those Peter Pan collars seem to be coming back in one form or another. I'm not a great fan of the dress either, but Pippa does look very fit and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom