Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about her personal lie, it's her private zone and nobody should interfere. I do care about her crossing the line with the redlight. Nobosy have commented on it, so I wonder if that's not a bad thing to do in the UK. In italy it would be a very severe street code's break....

I don't care about her personal lie, it's her private zone and nobody should interfere. I do care about her crossing the line with the redlight. Nobosy have commented on it, so I wonder if that's not a bad thing to do in the UK. In italy it would be a very severe street code's break....
I think someone commented on it. The comments on DM pointed towards it as well. But more along the line of "Stop following her when she's in a car" because it makes them disregard traffick rules. Alot of people got Diana-feelings about it. I don't know if she actually was followed though. So I've seen comments about it.

I think someone commented on it. The comments on DM pointed towards it as well. But more along the line of "Stop following her when she's in a car" because it makes them disregard traffick rules. Alot of people got Diana-feelings about it. I don't know if she actually was followed though. So I've seen comments about it.

Thanks. I just wondered if in england that wans't a big deal. I don't think she was followed (judging byt the pics) or I don't think she was aware of the cameras anyway... Well "Diana-feelings", really? Too much of a stretch IMO:whistling:, To me she simply looked distracted by something in her car, maybe her mobile-phone?

Thanks. I just wondered if in england that wans't a big deal. I don't think she was followed (judging byt the pics) or I don't think she was aware of the cameras anyway... Well "Diana-feelings", really? Too much of a stretch IMO:whistling:, To me she simply looked distracted by something in her car, maybe her mobile-phone?
I'm not from the UK, but it's kind of a big deal I guess.

Yes, those who said that was like "Haven't you guys learned anything? A young woman being followed while in a car, making her stressed and disregard traffic rules". It was not I who said it. I just said what comments I saw. And IF she was followed I agree with them. But I agree that it doesn't look like it.

I'm not from the UK, but it's kind of a big deal I guess.

Yes, those who said that was like "Haven't you guys learned anything? A young woman being followed while in a car, making her stressed and disregard traffic rules". It was not I who said it. I just said what comments I saw. And IF she was followed I agree with them. But I agree that it doesn't look like it.

Yes I understood that you were only reporting the comments.:flowers: The fact is, that a royal would be crucified for this ( disregarding traffick rules), but Pippa is being considered as a victim, which IMO she wasn't. Granted, it must be unpleasant to be followed or to read speculation about your life, but as for the chase of the car it is not the case here. She wasn't in a rush and her face was always looking down or straight at the street. I'm not saying that a traffick violation cannot happen, but not stopping at a red light is something major IMO.

Last edited:
Yes I understood that you were only reporting the comments.:flowers: The fact is, that a royal would be crucified for this ( disregarding traffick rules), but Pippa is being considered as a victim, which IMO she wasn't. Granted, it must be unpleasant to be followed or to read speculation about your life, but as for the chase of the car it is not the case here. She wasn't in a rush and her face was always looking down or straight at the street. I'm not saying that a traffick violation cannot happen, but not stopping at a red light is something major IMO.
I agree with you.

It is also a very good way to get t-boned by oncoming traffic. I believe that there are some areas in the States that can and do photograph drivers that run red lights and are issued traffic violation tickets.

To quote the movie Starman, Red means stop, green means go and yellow means go very, very fast. :D

It is also a very good way to get t-boned by oncoming traffic. I believe that there are some areas in the States that can and do photograph drivers that run red lights and are issued traffic violation tickets.

To quote the movie Starman, Red means stop, green means go and yellow means go very, very fast. :D

I think that maybe Pippa will get a highly-priced fine ticket... in italy traffick police also detract some points on the driving licence... (we have licence made on points here. Once you run of of points you have to sit again the driving exam:eek:).

I think that maybe Pippa will get a highly-priced fine ticket... in italy traffick police also detract some points on the driving licence... (we have licence made on points here. Once you run of of points you have to sit again the driving exam:eek:).

I think it works the same here in the States. Mind you, I don't drive for medical reasons, but I've heard people mentioning losing a certain number of points for certain traffic violations.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It looks like the car in front ran the red light too. I wonder if the the light was actually yellow and the cars were trying to get through before it turned red? Whatever the case, I imagine Pippa will be more careful in the future.

Not familiar with UK driving laws, but wouldn't there have to be more than just a few blurry photos for them to give out a ticket?

I think it works the same here in the States. Mind you, I don't drive for medical reasons, but I've heard people mentioning losing a certain number of points for certain traffic violations.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It looks like the car in front ran the red light too. I wonder if the the light was actually yellow and the cars were trying to get through before it turned red? Whatever the case, I imagine Pippa will be more careful in the future.

Not familiar with UK driving laws, but ?wouldn't there have to be more than just a few blurry photos for them to give out a ticket

I don't know how the laws work in the Uk.. can someone from UK provide info please? But in italy there are kind of machines in the streets, which are able to detect a car committing infraction like speed break or lights non stop etc, throught a camera that take a photo of the car... or the cameras is simple hidden in the traffic lights.

Distractions happen. Just the other day I passed a stopped school bus, a MAJOR NO NO, in the US. I was just following along the car in front of me. No police man around and no ticket, but I can tell you it has made me realize how very easy it is to just follow along. I definitely will be more thoughtful in the future. A lesson learned!!!!

Last edited:
Pippa will need to find a partner who is no stranger to the limelight, like her brother James. Any discreet or private guy will not touch her since the media will follow her for being the sister of the future queen for the rest of her life, plus Pippa loves the attention and being in the public eye.

Pippa will need to find a partner who is no stranger to the limelight, like her brother James. Any discreet or private guy will not touch her since the media will follow her for being the sister of the future queen for the rest of her life, plus Pippa loves the attention and being in the public eye.

What makes you think she likes the attention ? I think if she did like it in the beginning she's well over it now. The same with James.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

What makes you think she likes the attention ? I think if she did like it in the beginning she's well over it now. The same with James.

At best, I think they've come to accept that they're going to be in the limelight and have learned to tolerate it. I've never seen either Pippa or James in any situation where they've actively sought out the publicity.

At best, I think they've come to accept that they're going to be in the limelight and have learned to tolerate it. I've never seen either Pippa or James in any situation where they've actively sought out the publicity.

Agreed. They've both lived as privately as they can for the last few years and all you really see of them are paparazzi pictures, which they can't help. Pippa's also a pretty good writer- I've enjoyed several of her articles. I think that and the sports challenges are really what she likes.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree with you. Never once have I noticed either Pippa or James running to camera to get noticed. But I have seen them smile politely when recognized at social occasions, which just shows they were properly brought up by loving parents. It is called manners. They don't hang their heads behind their hands. They walk normally.

I certainly would hate having my sister a future queen or even brother president of the USA. Couldn't leave the house without someone somewhere taking a photo hoping to sell to some sleaze publication. Then have others pull down everything I wore when they themselves looked like dreck. Nope, not a life I would enjoy.

Last edited:
Pippa made 'career' choices that attract the limelight, writing, TV show that failed, even going to the US, plus her sports events that are always well covered.
She's not a cheap attention seeker but not looking for a discreet career either and needs a partner who can imagine such a life for himself.

I think this is an interesting new article (link below), not so much for what is says but because who wrote it, Sophia Money-Coutts is the sister of Drummond Money-Coutts. Drummond is one of James Middleton's best friends. So for her to hint that Pippa and James Matthews have a "special friendship", it carries a lot more weight than if some dippy Daily Mail reporter were to write it.

James Matthews family, school, age - Pippa Middleton's boyfriend - James Matthews bio & facts - Pippa Middleton's boyfriend & Spencer Matthews brother - Tatler

:previous:
I saw your comment and had to chuckle at the newspaper article. I saw today in the Daily Fail that they had an article about how the OK Magazine says that Pippa and Prince Harry are now together. It seems according to the news article that Catherine caught them in a ^bathroom^ together and since they are now both single, the time is just right for their hot sexual tension which has been apparent along.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now Pippa must be one very busy/lucky lady to have 2 hot men chasing her around town. OK showed a picture of them together which looks photo shopped to me.

Thought both articles are just so far fetched to begin with and that it must be a slow news day for everyone.

That is silly. I don't think Pippa and Harry are even friends. Next time they should try something not so far-fetched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything to make a dollar they will tell all the lies they want and most people will believe it, sad, really sad. What Pippa has to put up with in the media is just boarding on harassment.

That is silly. I don't think Pippa and Harry are even friends. Next time they should try something not so far-fetched.

They aren't complete strangers. They probably spent time together with royal wedding prep, plus now they would see each other at birthday parties, etc for the Cambridge kids. Harry seemed pretty chummy with James last Christmas when they played soccer. Plus they have overlapping friend groups too.

They aren't complete strangers. They probably spent time together with royal wedding prep, plus now they would see each other at birthday parties, etc for the Cambridge kids. Harry seemed pretty chummy with James last Christmas when they played soccer. Plus they have overlapping friend groups too.

There's a difference between friends and acquaintances. I don't see any evidence that Harry and Pippa are friends.

They wouldn't see each other at many birthday parties, either. Harry didn't go to George's party this year. Harry hasn't been documented at William's birthday party since 2008, and he's never been reported at any of Catherine's.

There's a difference between friends and acquaintances. I don't see any evidence that Harry and Pippa are friends.

They wouldn't see each other at many birthday parties, either. Harry didn't go to George's party this year. Harry hasn't been documented at William's birthday party since 2008, and he's never been reported at any of Catherine's.
Yeah, I mean. I think they're friendly, but not friends.

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

There is a lot of stuff the public would never see. We don't really know how often Harry is at Apt 1 or Pippa either. The press camped out when the babies where brought home and George's 1st birthday but not there 24/7. Harry missed most of this year being abroad but there will be 2 birthday parties for the kids plus Christmas where both families can interact for the next couple of years.

The Cambridges spend most of their time in Norfolk, away from Harry in London, that is, when Harry isn't traveling around the world away from London.

I wouldn't count on Harry attending George's and Charlotte's birthdays in the future. Grandpa Charles has never attended either of George's birthdays, and as I mentioned earlier Harry doesn't go to William's or Catherine's birthdays. I don't think the BRF places a high priority on birthdays unless it's celebrating The Queen.

Also, Harry and Pippa are hardly spending Christmas together. The Middletons are in Anmer Hall which is 3 miles away from the Sandringham House. They would be sitting in different areas of the church for Christmas service. They wouldn't be sharing any meals with the royals. They wouldn't be opening gifts together. James might join William and Harry in the village rugby game because he played rugby in high school, but Pippa doesn't play so she's not around. Personally, I doubt Pippa and Harry exchange any words during the Christmas holiday.

You claimed that Harry and Pippa's friends group overlaps. I think they have only a few casual friends in common, certainly none of their best friends. Pippa hangs with the Edinburgh University crew. Harry hangs with the London posh guys that own nightclubs. Let's look at Harry's two best friends, Jake Warren and Guy Pelly. Pippa wasn't invited to either of their weddings. Let's look at Pippa's best friends, Rowena Macrae, Benjamin Fitzherbert, Alice St. John Webster. Harry wasn't invited to any of their weddings. Why the only couple they really had in common was Melissa Percy and Tom van Straubenzee, Pippa being friends with the bride's family and Harry being friends with the groom. Now that the couple is divorcing, Pippa will be Team Percy and Harry will be Team van Straubenzee.

I don't see Pippa and Harry in the same orbits at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it Lady Melissa's older sister Lady Catherine who is divorcing her husband Patrick Valentine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom