Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why 'poor Pippa'? It might have been Pippa who chose to end it. You don't spend a night at an ex's flat (as Pippa did recently with James Matthews) if you are really happy in a relationship.

I think the relationship had been dying for some months, since Nico went to live in Switzerland in fact. There were weeks at a time when they didn't see each other. Nico didn't appear at all ready to commit, so why not move on? They gave it a good go, about three years or so, and it just wasn't working. Pippa may find happiness with James, who knows!

Because if you have been with someone 3 years it's sad when it breaks down. Even if she has someone else .. Which I don't believe she had .. I think she would be feeling sad for the end of a loving relationship. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes, sometimes it can be sad, sometimes, if ending the relationship has been a long drawn-out agonising process, it can even be a relief when the ties are cut. As I posted before, Nico didn't seem to want to settle down. Pippa may have wanted to. She is now 31, how much longer was she going to wait?

I tend to think that if things haven't moved on to a more serious level (ie talk of marriage or living together) after two years then the two people involved in the relationship have some serious questions to ask each other. It may have drifted back to a friendship for Pippa and Nico, who knows!

One must be careful with the DM article. Just other day that had reported James & Donna had split and the couple set the record straight citing they're still together.

I'll wait for a more accurate source to report the break-up. Just 2 weeks ago The Daily Mail had the headline "James Middleton dumps Geordie blonde" on their cover. Then the Mail only gave the couple a half-ass apology when the couple refuted the claim.

Then in June, The Mail claimed Mike and Carole were on the verge of divorce. When Carole filed a complaint about their lie, they gave a petulant excuse about how their "source" fed them bad intel.

Then in October 2014, The Mail reported Pippa had dumped Nico. A week later Pippa was spotted flying to Switzerland, and the Mail quickly backtracked by saying Pippa was fighting to save her relationship. :wacko:

If the Middleton grandparents were still alive, The Mail would claim they were divorcing too.

Last edited:
Just waiting now for the article to come out in the DM that Pippa has channeled the spirit of Elvis in her morning toast and he's advised that she'll be "all shook up" unless she reveals intimate details of her love life to Sebastian Shakespeare and the DM.

Yeps.. that's the ticket. Waiting with bated breath.

James Matthews is super rich. His house probably has more than one bedroom. Pippa spending the night doesn't mean that they automatically hooked up. She could have just stayed in the guest room.

How long until the DM has her linked to Harry?

The fact that Pippa was pictured walking her brother's dog into the apartment and leaving without the dog leads me to believe that James Middleton was inside too. Both Pippa and James are good friends with the Matthews brothers - the Matthews brothers live together much like the younger Middleton siblings do. I think the tabloid purposely omitted pictures of other people in attendance so they could sell their slant.

It reminds me of the Middleton 2012 ski trip. The tabloid press said Pippa must be dating George Percy because he was invited on the family trip. The tabloids deliberately didn't mention that Pippa and George's mutual friend Rowena Macrae was also on the trip. And if you look at the pap pictures that never made it to the articles you would see that George spent just as much time next to Rowena as he did Pippa.

Last edited:
I tend to think that if things haven't moved on to a more serious level (ie talk of marriage or living together) after two years then the two people involved in the relationship have some serious questions to ask each other. It may have drifted back to a friendship for Pippa and Nico, who knows!

I agree with you. After a year or two, if things haven't moved to a deeper level of commitment, then they never will, imo.

(Personally, something about Nico always seemed a bit sleazy to me, as if he was more bothered about having a suitable trophy on his arm than a person he was in love with. She's better off without him).

I love it how everyone is an expert on her love life and someone said to me .. Why poor Pippa ? Umm everyone she talks too will be a possible boyfriend photos etc in the DM

The fact that Pippa was pictured walking her brother's dog into the apartment and leaving without the dog leads me to believe that James Middleton was inside too. Both Pippa and James are good friends with the Matthews brothers - the Matthews brothers live together much like the younger Middleton siblings do. I think the tabloid purposely omitted pictures of other people in attendance so they could sell their slant.

It reminds me of the Middleton 2012 ski trip. The tabloid press said Pippa must be dating George Percy because he was invited on the family trip. The tabloids deliberately didn't mention that Pippa and George's mutual friend Rowena Macrae was also on the trip. And if you look at the pap pictures that never made it to the articles you would see that George spent just as much time next to Rowena as he did Pippa.

George Percy was Pippa's roommate at Edinburgh University. They shared a place with a couple of other people like Ted Innes-Kerr. They are good friends, but the DM they couldn't resist to dream of Pippa as the next Duchess of Northumberland.

Almost all of us have been through breakups. They are not fun. But it's life. And since Pippa seems to have chosen to be at peace with press attention, the only hurdle she faces that we did not in breakups, is that the Tabs will play it up.
But I do think she's the kind of self-reflective, positive person that can shrug things off and see the long view. She'll be fine. Good for her.

James Matthews is super rich. His house probably has more than one bedroom. Pippa spending the night doesn't mean that they automatically hooked up. She could have just stayed in the guest room.

How long until the DM has her linked to Harry?

I thought they already tried the Harry connection....

LaRae

George Percy was Pippa's roommate...but the DM they couldn't resist to dream of Pippa as the next Duchess of Northumberland.
Actually, I was a big fan of Pippa + Earl Percy - I attribute it to too much Austen influence - you know Kate = Lizzy w/ Darcy as Prince William and Pippa = Jane w/ Bingly as George Percy.
George Percy may have a GF? Cool.
I thought they already tried the Harry connection....
LaRae
I think the PP meant a resurrection of the Pippa/Harry connection. I predict that as both appear to be single and if they happen to bump into each other somewhere in public we will have endless headlines about them being a couple again.

I agree with you. After a year or two, if things haven't moved to a deeper level of commitment, then they never will, imo.

(Personally, something about Nico always seemed a bit sleazy to me, as if he was more bothered about having a suitable trophy on his arm than a person he was in love with. She's better off without him).

I agree, personally I always found him rather smarmy and possibly a bit too aware of his looks. Of course I have no way of knowing, it's just a feeling on my part. I also think he enjoyed the attention.

George Percy may have a GF? Cool.

Rowena is married to Julian Osborne. My point is the tabloids deliberately ignored George's close friendship with Rowena, so they could pretend his close friendship with Pippa meant something more titillating. The British press is famous for their half-truths and lies of omission. I think this may be the case with the recent Pippa and James Matthews news.

I really wish the press would leave Pippa and James alone they never asked for all this attention. I'm sure that a lot of potential partners would be turned off by it.

The only big deal is that she didn't stop at the red light. Hope nobody got hurt. I intaly you get a fine if you stop after the white line... and maybe some repercussions on yout license...

Last edited:
32, single and make-up free. Pippa's life is over by DM standards.

The DM is always declaring someones life is over. I do wonder if the breakup story is real though.

Either she's been crying a lot or aging quickly
She's got bags already at a young age...too much sun maybe?

Oh that Daily Mail article is nasty. And so sexist! The poor old spinster stuff they're going for is malicious.

No one deserves to be followed around by photographers waiting for one moment where you don't feel well and don't have makeup on so they can write an article about what a sad sack you are.

One of the moments where you realize how much the Middleton family has had to give up to support Kate and William.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Either she's been crying a lot or aging quickly
She's got bags already at a young age...too much sun maybe?

Some people just naturally are dark under their eyes Nothing to do with the sun. She isn't a model etc she doesn't make money out of her looks she just happens to be Kate's sister and boy doesn't she suffer for it with countless comments about her looks

Some people just naturally are dark under their eyes Nothing to do with the sun. She isn't a model etc she doesn't make money out of her looks she just happens to be Kate's sister and boy doesn't she suffer for it with countless comments about her looks

Sadly very true. One morning when I was fifteen I woke up and there THEY were and I've had to deal with "them" since then. I would suggest that Pippa wear sun glasses all.the.time., just counter attack the nastiness. And I mean rain or shine. :lol:

Sadly very true. One morning when I was fifteen I woke up and there THEY were and I've had to deal with "them" since then. I would suggest that Pippa wear sun glasses all.the.time., just counter attack the nastiness. And I mean rain or shine. :lol:

The Daily Fail won't hesitate to create some kind of reason for the sunglasses to suit their dastardly plot making. I can just see it now. "Pippa binge drinking and suffering hangovers daily due to romance breaking up". They're that kind of yellow journalism. Go figure.

I predict Pippa will have a new boyfriend before the month is out. She doesn't seem the type to sit around and mope.

I predict Pippa will have a new boyfriend before the month is out. She doesn't seem the type to sit around and mope.

I don't think so she might be out but no new boyfriend for some time I think.

About time she dumped him. He looked like a real sleaze and not interested in her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom