Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is 30 the magic number? (First Harry and now Pippa!)

People are marrying later and later, I don't see what the rush is.
I'm starting to think Nico Jackson is wrong for Pippa anyway, if he simply accepted a job in another country without taking her feelings into account

We don't know that Pippa is devastated...she could actually be very happy for him and the impact the move could have on his long-term career. Look at the source for the supposed "news". For all we know the two discussed the position and the move it would entail and Pippa supported it.

It's hard to believe in this day and age, but some women actually support their spouse or boyfriend when it comes to a career decision and are OK with him taking a position that may be a great career move, even if it is not in the same location as said wife or girlfriend.

Ummm she's already secure at (close to) age 30. She's from a rich family and has everything she could possibly want.

Crap article...

It doesn't say much for the strength of their relationship if he has made a career decision without regard to her views on the subject. It sounds to me like an attempt to weaken the ties between them. Which is fair enough, too. If he's losing interest it's best to find out now instead of after they're married or even formally engaged.

Why is 30 the magic number? Fertility, for women anyway. If you're ditched at the age of 30 and have to start from scratch to meet someone and establish a realtionship with them and build it to the stage of wanting to have children with them you can be looking at a few years, and every year after 30 matters to a woman. Not so much for men, so it doesn't matter for Harry.

For all we know, they could be making plans for their future together and this is part of that next step.

It doesn't say much for the strength of their relationship if he has made a career decision without regard to her views on the subject. It sounds to me like an attempt to weaken the ties between them. Which is fair enough, too. If he's losing interest it's best to find out now instead of after they're married or even formally engaged.

Why is 30 the magic number? Fertility, for women anyway. If you're ditched at the age of 30 and have to start from scratch to meet someone and establish a realtionship with them and build it to the stage of wanting to have children with them you can be looking at a few years, and every year after 30 matters to a woman. Not so much for men, so it doesn't matter for Harry.

Thing is, supposedly PIppa's goal was to be married by thirty, but it hasn't happened.

Nico will be the ninth guy she's had a relationship with and been dumped by, if she ends up dumped.

Thing is, supposedly PIppa's goal was to be married by thirty, but it hasn't happened.

Nico will be the ninth guy she's had a relationship with and been dumped by, if she ends up dumped.

So it was her goal? There's a lesson here: don't publish your goals 'cos they can come back and bite you. Better to keep them to yourself.

So it was her goal? There's a lesson here: don't publish your goals 'cos they can come back and bite you. Better to keep them to yourself.

Was this a published goal? I have a hard time believing that Pippa would write something like that, just because she's a pretty modern girl and hopefully savvy enough not to put that out there.

Perhaps Mr Nico Jackson used Ms Middleton as a stepping stone in his career.

Well, they were recently seen at Wimbledon and looked very happy so most likely Pippa knew of Nico's plans and fully support him. He's not going to suddenly spring a decision like that on her and not take her feelings into consideration. Couples normally talk stuff like this over.

Although none of us know much about Pippa's personal life, the career move could be a stepping stone for their future together.

Well..at 30 the biological clock starts to tick.

Well, they were recently seen at Wimbledon and looked very happy so most likely Pippa knew of Nico's plans and fully support him. He's not going to suddenly spring a decision like that on her and not take her feelings into consideration. Couples normally talk stuff like this over.

Although none of us know much about Pippa's personal life, the career move could be a stepping stone for their future together.
If Ms Middleton becomes Mrs Jackson, I shall be surprised.

Well just because she has reached the 30's doesn't mean she has to marry...:bang:. A couple should marry when is readyand sure about the relationship IMO. I agree though: I think they will not marry only because he has to move due to work

Supposedly Pippa and Nico have just bought a house in London, so that would imply their relationship is getting stronger.

I'd like to know wheter he moved to Switzerland or not... And most importantly if Pippa moved there too;)

I'd like to know wheter he moved to Switzerland or not... And most importantly if Pippa moved there too;)

I doubt there will be an official statement. Pippa has traveled A LOT this year, with lots of athletic, fund raising and other events. Much of that was on her own, but she does seem to return to the UK.
It does seem his home base is Switzerland for now. Depending on things he could be in training, stay there, be transferred, fired, promoted or whatever else and neither he nor his employer are going to tell us ahead of time. He has a right to privacy, after all.
No doubt, she and he are using flyer miles to see one another right now. Good for them. :previous:

I think the dress is really cute and it fits her nicely. Don't like the shoes but she looks really elegant and chic. Some of the others attending, oh how desperate they are for attention, very insecure little girls. Glad to see PM dresses like a lady...:)

She's famous for her love of sport but Pippa Middleton appears to have taken her quest for an adrenalin rush a little too far, after she was pictured strolling down the middle of a busy road in London.
Luckily, Pippa's walk didn't last too long and she made it to her car and jumped in without suffering a scratch.
Pippa, who celebrated her 31st birthday last Saturday, was on her way to an appointment - and had certainly dressed the part.

Pippa Middleton cuts a businesslike figure as she takes a stroll down a London street | Mail Online

I doubt there will be an official statement. Pippa has traveled A LOT this year, with lots of athletic, fund raising and other events. Much of that was on her own, but she does seem to return to the UK.
It does seem his home base is Switzerland for now. Depending on things he could be in training, stay there, be transferred, fired, promoted or whatever else and neither he nor his employer are going to tell us ahead of time. He has a right to privacy, after all.
No doubt, she and he are using flyer miles to see one another right now. Good for them. :previous:

Well i know that an official statement is out of question:lol: but it would be interesting to see if she has or not moved to Switzerland... I agree with you she seema to live in the UK. Does she still have a job? I lost the count...:lol:

Although the media focused on Pippa, it is nice to see that her brother, father and Nico, are with her also. There is a possibility that Prince Harry is attending the wedding as well. Looks like great weather for a wedding!

Although the media focused on Pippa, it is nice to see that her brother, father and Nico, are with her also. There is a possibility that Prince Harry is attending the wedding as well. Looks like great weather for a wedding!

According to the local media Prince Harry arrivedthe same day but it's unclear weather he was on the same plane or not

Pippa Middleton mixes it up in flat ankle boots and feminine dress at designer store launch | Daily Mail Online
As Kate Middleton prepares her follow-up maternity wardrobe for eager eyes, sister Pippa set about flaunting her own fashion credentials on Tuesday night when she added an edge to a pretty patterned ensemble.
Supporting one of her favourite dress designers Tabitha Webb with her first London store opening, the younger Middleton sister switched up her look with flat buckled ankle boots and studded accessories.
Pippa needed no introduction as she lit up Elizabeth Street's newest designer boutique, keeping her famous shape hidden under a floaty design.

Last edited:
The Royal Record @TheRoyalRecord · 7h
Pippa's Waitrose Kitchen column has been discontinued and she's moving to Waitrose Weekend. Last WK column in Sept, first WW piece Oct 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom