Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow coat is gorgeous. Pippa needs to use a MUCH lighter hand with her makeup and ditch the fur hat but other then that she looks nice at the race.

Last edited:
Ditch the fur and ditch the yellow. I hate that color so much. And oh, the boots are a no no.

The yellow coat is gorgeous. Pippa needs to use a MUCH lighter hand with her makeup and ditch the fur hat but other then that she looks nice at the race.

I agree about the makeup - those eyebrows look completely stenciled. Yech! I'm not a Pippa hater, but this is too much.

Pippa really does look so much like her mother. It struck me in those pictures how closely they resemble each other in many ways.

Kate seems to be more of a blend of her parents.

Pippa really does look so much like her mother. It struck me in those pictures how closely they resemble each other in many ways.

Exactly what I thought and I'm usually hopeless at noticing any family resemblance.

Like the yellow coat just not the hat.. I think it looked better on her sister.

She looks more youthful in the casual ski pics with the absence of harsh eyeliner. I like her sweater. It looks cute and comfy.

Oh Dear as bad as the book I fear the colunm is again having her appear Professor of the obvious .. IMO only of course ....

I'm proud of her capitalizing on her stardom. :)

Oh Dear as bad as the book I fear the colunm is again having her appear Professor of the obvious .. IMO only of course ....

Actually, she wrote about how she started to experiment in the kitchen while in college.
Then she goes on to write about how she still sees Friday as a night to invite people over for a nosh and some adult beverages. Several recipes for duck rolls and mojitos follow.
Someone at the DM tried the recipes and wrote an article about how it took 6 people until Friday midnight to get the food out.
I don't know what challenges those people have, but I looked at the recipes and most were 10-20 minutes prep, the rice and duck had cook times under 1/2 hour and the rest was assembly. The poor author spent 1.5 hours in Waitrose picking up ingredients. On my worst day, I could not drag it out to that long. Of course, I have some of the bits and pieces on hand. ;) I suppose it helps if you actually understand what you are buying (catty comment, I admit).
Anyway - back to Pippa. I agree with her - college was my time to begin to pick up kitchen skills and recipes. My first Friday friends food night was stuffed zucchini and almond trout. Fun and Yum. Go Pippa.

The difference is that the DM reporters didn't want it to work

The difference is that the DM reporters didn't want it to work

Thanks cepe - LOL The DM posted all these pictures of "The Happy Hostess."

Please notice I have not supplied a link for the article. On Purpose. Don't waste your time. :lol:

I can't tell if this is really Pippa writing or if it's satire, but I think it's actually Pippa- I looked around the site and it said in several places she'd be writing an adventure diary for this week's spectator. Don't know what this publication is like though.

Anyway- if this is real, I'm impressed. Not only by her eagerness to take on sporting challenges, but by her sense of humor about herself.

'Bring it on, Boris!' Pippa Middleton's Spectator diary » Spectator Blogs

According to Richard Palmer's feed, Pippa's Spectator Diary is real, and Boris Johnson has accepted her challenge and will play ping pong with her some time soon in the garden at the Spectator's offices.

This is the coolest thing I've seen her do by the way- this piece. I think she could make a real name for herself if she gets into writing regular columns not just about entertaining but about sports and her sporting adventures.

I think she was trying to go for a 1930 fashion thing here but it didn't work out well... Not to long ago I read an interview where someone said that fur always made people look older. I did not really believe it until know..

I think she was trying to go for a 1930 fashion thing here but it didn't work out well... Not to long ago I read an interview where someone said that fur always made people look older. I did not really believe it until know..

With that look it would be easy to glance at her and think she's going to a fancy dress party dressed as Wallis Simpson. It doesn't look good on her at all.

Really spooky outfit IMO .. I thought maybe a lighter colour gown and the split though fine for a dinner looked a bit tacky only IMO naturally....

Last edited:
Definitely ages her- she looks much, much better in things that are younger and have more color.

Glad to see her with George Percy though. Part of me still hopes they end up together eventually.

Ah, George again, he seems to pop up whenever she's broken up w/ a bf, wonder if Nico (is that his name?) is history.
The fashion box in the article liked the outfit, I'm hopelessly old fashioned fashionwise, so I won't venture an opinion.
The blog about the skiing was actually interesting as it shows that she has a sense of humor and isn't afraid to laugh at herself - refreshing.

They have both received an invitation (separately I should think) to attend the wedding of a friend from university. Her boyfriend (name escapes me) would not have received an invite because the hosts wouldn't have known about him when the invites went out. And anyway they cant invite everyones non permanent boyfriend.

Just friends in my opinion. The test will be who is invited to his sister's wedding on 22 June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom