Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these writers are delusional ... her jeans may be slim fit but hardly could be called "skin tight". Just as they described the brides maid dress, it was form fitting but NOT skin tight. Sheeesh!!! :bang:

Well here's the thing....I am adapt to believe they may no longer be so and I say this because my husband would not enjoy seeing me on vacation with another man, friend or not....so Earl Percy may not be her boyfriend but I'm begining to wonder if Alex still is? - only time will tell

Very true!
Earl Percy was a romance at one time, so who knows if the spark might be rekindled? I don't believe Loudon would enjoy those pictures in the press.

The society wedding season has just begun - so let's wait for the pics from the next wedding Pippa attends as a guest and who's with her.

That might explain more why they are being seen together.
Even if they are just friends, that's too much time together with an ex...

Oh,now that explains a lot,I suppose they are just working together,though journalists make from everything love story speculations.After all,they call Pippa "her hotness" as if she were a Hollywood star,like Sharon Stone for example

George Percy is the heir of the 12th Duke of Northumberland...
Wouldn't that be funny if Pippa married him and became a Duchess as well!:lol:
By all accounts they have been friends for the past ten years, but they say Pippa is ambitious...:whistling:

Is she not dating that Loudon guy anymore? I find it weird that that Percy guy is in her life again all of a sudden.

Is she not dating that Loudon guy anymore? I find it weird that that Percy guy is in her life again all of a sudden.

Quite honestly, we don't know that he hasn't been out of her life.

Apparently they have been friends for years....but this sudden interest and over exposure of ALL THINGS PIPPA means that the press is putting A and B together and getting D.

Frankly, I dont' find it odd to be good friends with an ex. As long as the relationship ended amicably on both sides, and you realize that you were better off friends than a couple, and if your current boyfriend is confident in your (thats you and his) relationship...why not be friends?

How did Pippa become party planner? I have never read that she had ever studied event management.

I think she more or less drifted into it; she also edits the magazine for her parents' company, so it probably came about because of that.

(Still, this means she will have three jobs, although they are all part-time she may be overextended.)

Zonk said:
Quite honestly, we don't know that he hasn't been out of her life.

Apparently they have been friends for years....but this sudden interest and over exposure of ALL THINGS PIPPA means that the press is putting A and B together and getting D.

Frankly, I dont' find it odd to be good friends with an ex. As long as the relationship ended amicably on both sides, and you realize that you were better off friends than a couple, and if your current boyfriend is confident in your (thats you and his) relationship...why not be friends?

I agree. I'm good friends with a particular ex so I understand, I just hope he's not appearing in her life because of the medias sudden interest in her, but if they've been friends for years then I'm all for it:)

Well the media attention is getting to be a bit too much IMO. Sometimes it looks like they are stalking the girl. For all we know, this media attention might be too much for the current boyfriend.

They are stalking her IMO.
Hopefully all this will die down.

IMO it will die down when the press begins to turn on her. Which should be in a couple of minutes...it doesn't look like she is seeking attention. She is doing things we all do...go on vacation...shopping....hang out with friends.

Thank goodnes...none of her "friends" are selling any more old pictures. They must have been sent to social oblivion and realized it wasn't worth it.

George Percy is the heir of the 12th Duke of Northumberland...
Wouldn't that be funny if Pippa married him and became a Duchess as well!:lol:
By all accounts they have been friends for the past ten years, but they say Pippa is ambitious...:whistling:

Where did they meet? It's my theory that, while the press speculation that Kate went to Marlborough and St. Andrews specifically to hook Prince William is bosh, the Middletons have sent their daughters to good schools in the hopes of their marrying up. Just so happened that Kate got the jackpot. Maybe Pippa will get lucky, too!

This has been the most "interesting" aftermath of this wedding. Should we expect a spot on The Simpson too?

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been the most "interesting" aftermath of this wedding. Should we expect a spot on The Simpson too?

We'll know Pippa has really arrived when she does the host spot for SNL. :D

Pippa's every move is news these days!

Another item in the DM about Pippa going on vacation with George Percy; I tried to post the link but failed as usual!

It concerns exes who can't quite let go, and also includes Andrew and Fergie in that list.

Indeed, every move Pippa makes seems to be in the news, and I must admit I read it all...

I knew almost nothing about the Middletons before the wedding, and now that I've done a lot of reading I really admire them. I realise (among other things, from the posts on this forum) how every detail of their lives was subject to scrutiny, and they passed through it almost impeccably. If Carole Middleton was criticised in the media for dressing younger than her age, it only shows there were no serious reasons to criticise her.

As for Pippa, her life as the remaining single Middleton girl with aristocratic friends seems so interesting now that she has become my favourite celebrity although I haven't even heard of her until the wedding. At the same time, I feel guilty about that because I think that the press should stop stalking her.

Is Pippa Middleton Heading to OWN?
Article

LOL!

The latest rumor around Pippa Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's hot younger sister, is she may do a show on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network, according to both In Touch and the National Enquirer.

Well that should speak for itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom