Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa at 13: The 'tough' sports star with a winning smile
Pippa at 13: The 'tough' sports star with a winning smile | Mail Online

Old 07-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Courtier

Waw already 12 pages?!!! I am sorry but I never found Pippa beautiful, her face is even less than average. Ok her figure was good in that dress at her sister's wedding, but that's it, and I don't undersand all this fuss around her.
I admit when I've seen her first time in a picture with kate her sister, I even didn't found her beautiful, I thought I hope she will not be jealous, her sister is taller, more beautiful and will marry a prince who is the son of an icone

Old 07-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think Phillippa (!) needs any comments from us here.

She will always be Prince William's sister-in-law, and the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
One is wheel-y not amused: Pippa Middleton’s fancy BMW sports car is clamped
Pippa Middleton's fancy BMW sports car is clamped | Mail Online

Quote:
The Bottyguard

Middletons to buy Pippa her own armour-plated motor
The Bottyguard | The Sun |News

Old 07-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
P-trap clapped for Pippa
Billed-Bladet - P-fælden klappede for Pippa

Google Google Translate
Old 07-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
I don't think Phillippa (!) needs any comments from us here.

She will always be Prince William's sister-in-law, and the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.
I do agree Renata. She is Kate's sister and was a lovely attendant at the wedding and that is as far as it goes really. I do not think continued publicity is necessary.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:19 AM
Majesty

This is a story from Billed Bladet about Pippa being harrassed on the street: Billed-Bladet - Pippa vild med danske smykker

Breif summary: A Danish jeweldesigner was in London, when a woman, Pippa, entered a shop, followed by a big man, who was very insistant towards her. Even to the point of throwing himself on the floor before her. He apparantly wanted her help to talk to William and Kate and Pippa had to explain to him slowly and patiently that she couldn't not help him. After some time the man gave up and left.
The shop assistants didn't intervene and the designer and her mother kept an eye on the situation but it turned out that Pippa handled things herself although she was visibly shaken afterwards.

They later met in another shop where they had a brief chat and the designer ended up telling Pippa who she was and Pippa said something about her liking the design, which is from Jewlscph. - Whether Pippa said that out of curtesy or whether we are going to see her wear some from that designer remains to be seen.
The mother in this story believed Pippa ought to have a bodyguard or at least be equipped with pepperspray.

You take the story through Google translate if you want more details.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton: A body like hers, it wins
Pippa Middleton : Un corps comme le sien, ça se mérite
Old 07-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

What's here new ,in this publicity?
A rather slim,pretty and charming young woman always has good chances
Old 07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa loves Danish jewelry
Billed-Bladet - Pippa vild med danske smykker

Google Google Translate
Old 07-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

DM publishes the new statistics,that due to Kate's younger sister,the name "Pippa(Philippa)" has become very popular in Britain.I wonder if that's really true
The Pippa effect continues as Miss Middleton's moniker beats Mila and Flynn to top list of hot baby names | Mail Online
Old 07-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Since Pippa Middleton's stellar performance as maid of honour at the royal wedding, there has been a sense of growing hysteria surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister.

Such is the interest in Pippa Middleton both here and in the U.S. that Pippa - known now by such monikers as Her Royal Hotness and P-Middy - is to be the subject of an in depth documentary made by cable network TLC.

The appropriately named Crazy About Pippa will air on Tuesday 9 August at 9pm, when, it is said, 'those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister.'

Read more: Pippa Middleton documentary claims to reveal Prince Harry relationship details | Mail Online

-----------------------

A documentary about Pippa? Okay things have officially one over the top IMO. She is a nice looking girl (not beautiful but not ugly), and quite honestly her fashion taste is questionable (also in my opinion)....but I guess if we are going to keep talking about her and clicking on article links....they are going to keep find out stories about her and making documentaries.

Old 07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_(given_name)

More women named Pippa ....
....several actresses are named Pippa....

... and, last not least: Pippa is also a Swedish word for coitus - as per Wikipedia.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
The appropriately named Crazy About Pippa will air on Tuesday 9 August at 9pm, when, it is said, 'those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister.'

Somehow I can't imagine Catherine, William, James M. and his parents talk in a docu about Philippa. And if Alex still is her boyfriend and does it, I bet he's faster an ex than he can blink an eyebrow. So who could be her "nearest and dearest"? The pub-landlord and the grocer of Bucklebury? The teacher who sold the pics of her to the papers?
Old 07-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Exactly! Its going to be people like that Jessica person who spoke out about Catherine....they went to school together when they were children. No one in the know (someone who really is a current friend of Pippa) is going to speak about her....or they risk the chance of losing such a friendship. And honestly, getting rid of such a "friend" is something I think anyone would do not just Pippa.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Kate and Pippa Middleton: Two plain janes ruling the beauty & fashion heap
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Aristocracy

Harsh, but not untrue (at least with respect to Pippa). She is a very plain faced girl who has maximized her assets and presented herself extremely well.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Courtier

Pippa looks old !
Old 08-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Courtier

I'm not a huge Pippa fan and I don't think she is that pretty. She can look boyish, I think Kate is way better looking then her. This stuff just shows how much she upstaged Kate at the wedding with that dress. It has been a couple of months and people are still focusing on Pippa who actually seems to be enjoying the attention. I don't think any other bridesmaid in the history of Royal weddings have had this sort of attention. I can't believe they are doing some sort of tv show on her. All she did was wear a tight dress which showed her butt at her sisters wedding. I don't think Kate thought it would garner this sort of press I think it was just a bad choice for a bridesmaid dress. I'm glad she and Harry haven't hooked up because then it would go so over the top! Unless she does something actually newsworthy they should just leave her alone and let her do whatever it is she does? Does anyone know what she does, I see pictures of her shopping etc but I have never seen one of her going to work. Does she have a job?
Old 08-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think the article is right when it comes to Kate, but it definitely is on point with Pippa. I don't think Kate made a bad decision when she chose that dress for Pippa. Most bridesmaids look like crap, and Kate obviously did not want that for her sister or the little girls in her bridal party. I just think the media are clearly losing their minds over a plain girl who has no curves whatsoever. I mean if they really wanted to see a royal with a booty and some curves all they had to do was look to Princess Victoria of Sweden and the York sisters.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Closed Thread

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton