The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-21-2016, 09:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Sorry what a lord of horse piss Pippa is not even comparable to Fergie. Fergie was married into the royal family. Pippa is comparable to Diana's sisters. I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.

Her lack of contracts has more to do with her butt's 15 minutes of fame being up. Her 'book' was a flop, and there is no real interest in her writing pieces. She has moved on to raising money for charity, charities are always happy to have anyone with even a minor profile, helping get them PR.
This! You hit the nail on the head.

The British Media are so hell-bent on the Middletons causing a scandal. It's unfortunate for them that the Middletons are well liked by Willam and they are a close-knit family.

Old 05-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Serene Highness

Here's a video of her at the Great Wall Marathon yesterday.

Pippa Middleton conquers Great Wall Marathon

Old 05-21-2016, 11:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.
I wonder if William, Kate, and the Middleton's ever discuss these articles over dinner for a good laugh. I can just picture James sitting there reading the article to William while Carole, Mike, Pippa, and Kate are laughing their heads off.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

When it comes to reading tabloid rubbish, it's said William only reads headlines and may skim the article if it's particularly outlandish, while Harry reads everything - and gets angry about it, and Catherine reads none of it.

So I have my doubts the Cambridges read and laugh about it. They seem to take an out of sight , out of mind, approach to the gutter media. Harry might discuss it with his friends but I bet it's more to vent his frustration than to laugh about it.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa Conquers The Great Wall of China-
https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyaleVis...48711376064512

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
When it comes to reading tabloid rubbish, it's said William only reads headlines and may skim the article if it's particularly outlandish, while Harry reads everything - and gets angry about it, and Catherine reads none of it.

So I have my doubts the Cambridges read and laugh about it. They seem to take an out of sight , out of mind, approach to the gutter media. Harry might discuss it with his friends but I bet it's more to vent his frustration than to laugh about it.
I imagine you are correct. Good for Catherine for reading none of it.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Pippa Middleton is never one to shy away from a fitness challenge, and on Saturday she took on one of her most testing experiences to date – running the Great Wall Marathon in China. This gruelling 26.2 mile course took place in 29⁰C heat and includes some 5,164 steps, but as ever the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister rose to the challenge and didn't disappoint.

The 32-year-old completed the course in an impressive 4 hours and 54 minutes, making her the 13th woman to cross the finish line and placing her 69th out of 2,444 runners.
Read more: Pippa Middleton just completed one of her toughest challenges yet
Old 06-19-2016, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Pippa Middleton and boyfriend James Matthews are spotted holding hands in London | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-26-2016, 03:23 AM
Heir Apparent

James Matthews is whisking Pippa Middleton her away to St Barts a might propose | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-26-2016, 03:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Pippa getting or being engaged is on level with royal pregnancy rumors. If they were true, Kate would have 5 kids and Pippa would be moving on to husband 3, at the very least. Will believe it when there is a ring and an actual announcement.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:11 AM
Heir Apparent

According to the DM Pippa is always on the point of becoming engaged, especially when she and a boyfriend are going on holidays. What happened with Nico? This paper uses the same terms, too. Harry was forever about to 'whisk' Cressida away to propose to her.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Matthews is the one Pipps settles with. For one thing, neither prospective bride or groom are getting any younger if they want to have a family.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:33 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, the DM had Harry constantly on the verge of proposing to both Cressida and Chelsy. And twice a year they claim that an engagement between Beatrice and Dave is imminent.

With Pippa they claimed Alex was designing her a Diane von Furstenberg engagement ring, a couple weeks later it was written he dumped her. They/Katie Nichols claimed Pippa and Nico got engaged in India in Dec 2013. Now poor James Matthews is being written into their tabloid rubbish.

The only couple who seems to escape the fictional engagements/break-ups is Eugenie and Jack. Lucky them.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh don't forget the imaginary boyfriends she was going to run off and marry. All the rumors about George Percy and how she would land a future Duke
Old 06-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Royal Highness

Where can I find out more information on the family of James Matthews? Are millionaires or aristocrats?
Old 06-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Where can I find out more information on the family of James Matthews? Are millionaires or aristocrats?
Self-made millionaires.

Here's a picture with James and his family - mom, dad, younger brother, older half-sister, her husband, and his three nieces and nephew.
http://www.edenrockhotel.com/media/4...73169790000000

If you want to listen to a radio interview with his father, go to the 19:15 minute mark here- http://www.sabrams.com/onAir/chanels...16b_t4_32k.mp3
Old 06-26-2016, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Millionaires. James's father is a Yorkshireman, I believe, who made an absolute fortune building fleets of charter buses in England. He and his wife Jane then went into the luxury hotel resort business, in the Highlands of Scotland and abroad. They had three sons but one died in a mountaineering accident some years ago. Spencer, James's surviving brother, is also a bachelor and he's been on a reality show for a few years, but no longer.
Old 06-26-2016, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

The DM is always ready to marry someone off. I think Pippa is looking for the right one to settle down with though. I like that she don't have time for chumps, but only those who's successful and doing great things in life.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

No on the aristocratic. James is the older brother of Spencer Mathews who is/was a cast member on Made in Chelsea. James has appeared with his brother on the show. Their parents are wealthy business people. Likely one of the reasons for St Barts is his family owns a luxury resort there

Eden Rock Hotel & Villas in St Barts | Eden Rock - St Barths

If you look at the web page you will find a family photo of James, Spencer, their parents and sister. Their brother Michael passed away.

Definitely rich though. Said to have a manor house in the UK as well as their resort.
Old 06-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
No on the aristocratic. James is the older brother of Spencer Mathews who is/was a cast member on Made in Chelsea. James has appeared with his brother on the show. Their parents are wealthy business people. Likely one of the reasons for St Barts is his family owns a luxury resort there

Eden Rock Hotel & Villas in St Barts | Eden Rock - St Barths

If you look at the web page you will find a family photo of James, Spencer, their parents and sister. Their brother Michael passed away.

Definitely rich though. Said to have a manor house in the UK as well as their resort.
Glen Affric Estate in the Scottish Highlands.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Last week, Pippa attended an evening of picnicking & opera in aid of Brian Adams Foundation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2WxmPxjxh/

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton