The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Hope Pippa have a nice relaxing time. There's nothing like going on a vacation as a couple.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-04-2016, 09:31 AM
Majesty

pippa surely knows how to have fun

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Engagement this summer! I can see it coming!
Old 05-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
pippa surely knows how to have fun
Yes, and there's going to be some more fun on that vacation!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-07-2016, 08:43 PM

New "royal" wedding this summer?? .... ohhh don´t really like this James .. I´de rather prefer the handsome Alex Loudon

Pippa Middleton has moved into her lover's £17m mansion* | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-08-2016, 03:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Pippa Middleton has moved into James Matthews' £17m mansion*after Corsica holiday | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

If an engagement is announced between Philippa and James, how will the press distinguish between the two Jameses: James Matthews and James Middleton?
Old 05-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Serene Highness

J'Matt and J'Midd?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Courtier

Yeah, they'll just have to include surnames. A lazy tabloid writer's worst nightmare.

It's too bad that Katie Readman and James Middleton didn't work out. The writers would really stress out over having to use Katie Middleton, when they like to call Catherine by her maiden name.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Yeah, they'll just have to include surnames. A lazy tabloid writer's worst nightmare.

It's too bad that Katie Readman and James Middleton didn't work out. The writers would really stress out over having to use Katie Middleton, when they like to call Catherine by her maiden name.

Good point!
Old 05-09-2016, 10:42 AM
Majesty

Not sure why Pippa's domestic arrangements are of any interest to anybody other than close family and friends. That said, best wishes to her and her boyfriend.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Engagement this summer! I can see it coming!

I suspect they got engaged on the Corsica trip, they just haven't announced it officially yet. Perhaps they are waiting until their plans for a wedding are firm (they will probably have to take into consideration the Cambridge's commitments).

(I don't think she would have moved in with him if they weren't engaged).

Anyway, I wish them well; I've always liked Pippa.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate and William lived together before they were engaged. Living together doesn't mean that they are engaged. Her old apartment is owned by her parents so if they broke up in the future she go just go back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 05-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I most definitely think living together before taking the marriage step is a very good idea. Dating someone and living with someone are horses of totally different colors. If they're smart, they'll wait at least a year to get engaged and married as there really is no rush.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Kate and William lived together before they were engaged. Living together doesn't mean that they are engaged. Her old apartment is owned by her parents so if they broke up in the future she go just go back to it.

I know, but they were much younger.
I just think Pippa wouldn't have moved in with him otherwise; she didn't move in with any of her other boyfriends.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Courtier

Pippa completed The Great Wall Marathon in China today. She finished 13th amongst the women. James Matthews was 56th amongst the men. Middleton friend Sam Waley-Cohen was 58th. Pippa's good pal Jons Bartholdson was 55th. They all ran a time of around 4:54:50, so I think they wanted to finish together.

I haven't seen any news articles yet, so I can't post any.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Aristocracy

Has Wilful Wills 'reined in' Pippa? A Prince haunted by Fergie's antics, his 'guidance' for his sister-in-law... and the REAL reason why she's now jobless | Daily Mail Online

I seriously doubt this article. If its true, wouldn't William be doing the same thing for James who has a career? Also, I noticed that Pippa's boyfriend was called her "fiance" in the article. That's new to me.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
Has Wilful Wills 'reined in' Pippa? A Prince haunted by Fergie's antics, his 'guidance' for his sister-in-law... and the REAL reason why she's now jobless | Daily Mail Online

I seriously doubt this article. If its true, wouldn't William be doing the same thing for James who has a career? Also, I noticed that Pippa's boyfriend was called her "fiance" in the article. That's new to me.
Some members of the media want the Middleton family to be seen less and pretty much not heard from. They want to make everyone think the royals and their officials control the Middleton's. That's never been the case.

Pippa is pretty much doing her own thing.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-21-2016, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry what a lord of horse piss Pippa is not even comparable to Fergie. Fergie was married into the royal family. Pippa is comparable to Diana's sisters. I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.

Her lack of contracts has more to do with her butt's 15 minutes of fame being up. Her 'book' was a flop, and there is no real interest in her writing pieces. She has moved on to raising money for charity, charities are always happy to have anyone with even a minor profile, helping get them PR.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Some members of the media want the Middleton family to be seen less and pretty much not heard from. They want to make everyone think the royals and their officials control the Middleton's. That's never been the case.

Pippa is pretty much doing her own thing.

Well the press can help themselves by not writing stories about Pippa walking through the streets of London or whatever sporting event she is doing.

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton