Old 01-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Heir Apparent

The Media Eye ‏@MediaEyeTweets 48 mins48 minutes ago
Pippa Middleton launches @TheBHF's
40th London to Brighton Bike Ride, taking place June 21

The Media Eye

Old 03-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Taking the plunge! Pippa Middleton shows off curves (and her tan) in a VERY low cut gown while hobnobbing with Heather Mills at the ParaSnowBall in London-
Pippa Middleton shows off curves in a low cut maxi dress at ParaSnowBall in London | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent

At least she was there for a charity, and for that I can' see anything wrong
Old 04-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pippa Middleton kisses boyfriend Nico Jackson outside Fulham restaurant* | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Gentry

Pippa Middleton talks to HELLO! about completing her first marathon - hellomagazine.com

Impressive time
30th over all
7th woman overall
1st white woman to complete the marathon
AND another writing job.
Well done, Pippa.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

I really like Pippa. She doesn't need to be out doing this sort of thing but she does it anyway and its all for charity. Very well done.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I like that Pippa has devoted herself to charities! Well done Pippa: just keep on doing it and let the writing career (at least in the spotlight) alone!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Good for Pippa! It's great that she was able to accomplish her first full marathon and that she's doing it for charity.

I like that she wrote about her experience and if writing is something she loves to do, I hope she continues doing it.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Wait, what? Pippa's in Africa, Harry's in Africa? Bring on the romance rumors - kidding, just kidding
Old 07-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Really it would an ideal (for some of us <G>) match up....based on what we know of them both they would seem to mesh well and brothers marrying sisters is not that uncommon.

In my DH's family a set of sisters married a set of brothers.

LaRae
Old 07-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

The marathon was a couple of weeks ago. Not in Africa now. Kate paternal's grandmum and great aunt married brothers.

Pippa isn't really Harry's type being a brunette. Nico hasn't been seen around lately, has he ? I rooted for George Percy a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
I really like Pippa. She doesn't need to be out doing this sort of thing but she does it anyway and its all for charity. Very well done.

Many people who run marathons do it to raise money for charities. Most charities have places available for people who want to compete to raise money for them. I've sponsored a London marathoner, a Paris marathoner, a Manchester marathoner & a UK ironman competitor this year already. I've run a 10k for charity & will be doing a half marathon for charity.

Congratulation to Pippa on running her first marathon but doing it for charity is nothing out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I enjoy Pippa. Like all of Kate's family, she seems pretty level headed and down to earth.

I think a large part of Kate's success in the royal family has been due to the support network around her. It was nice to see Pippa and James included in Charlotte's christening photo.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The marathon was a couple of weeks ago. Not in Africa now. Kate paternal's grandmum and great aunt married brothers.

Pippa isn't really Harry's type being a brunette. Nico hasn't been seen around lately, has he ? I rooted for George Percy a couple years ago.

Sigh, yes I was on team Percy for Pippa as well - has he ever had a gf?
Old 07-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Sigh, yes I was on team Percy for Pippa as well - has he ever had a gf?

We wouldn't know- he's rarely covered in the press

Old 07-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:

There were reports of Pippa going off to Venice the weekend before the birth of Princess Charlotte - when a lot of people thought the new arrival was going to happen at any moment.

Major clue not to sit up all night waiting for the news that didn't come until the following weekend - as many twitter fans reported doing.

Those reports were true Skippyboo - the issue of "Hello" that had the Duke and Duchess and little PC standing on the Lindo Wing steps, also had a two-page spread with photos of Pippa and Nico Jackson walking hand in hand around Venice.

Also, there have been reports about the shopping Auntie Pippa has done in Geneva, where Nico works as an investment manager for "Jabre Capital" - eco-nappies among other things - for the new baby.

So I think the young couple are still together, but out of the glare that being together in London would bring.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the info Sun Lion. It is hard to follow stuff in Hello since they don't put the whole article online and if you go to a bookstore like Barnes and Noble if they carry it here in America it is a week behind the current UK edition.

You would thing how the Daily Mail follows every outing of Cressie and Chelsy Davy. That they would have jumped at Pippa and Nico in Venice. They sure had pictures of every time she went to Wimbledon.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:

Catherine's grandma and grand aunt were twins. Twins are always a different kettle of fish.

Pippa isn't Harry's type, and he isn't hers either. She has always dated well-educated men who work in finance. Harry doesn't really fit in with the "Wall Street" mold.

As Sun Lion mentioned, Pippa and Nico were seen together 2.5 months ago. And she is still wearing the Cartier Love Bracelet that I believe he bought her.

While I love Pippa's friendship with George Percy, I don't think it will ever graduate into something more. They've had 12 years for romance to spark and it hasn't happened. I think they're much like Jecca and William, great friends who have to put up with silly tabloid rumors.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Thanks for the info Sun Lion. It is hard to follow stuff in Hello since they don't put the whole article online and if you go to a bookstore like Barnes and Noble if they carry it here in America it is a week behind the current UK edition.

You would thing how the Daily Mail follows every outing of Cressie and Chelsy Davy. That they would have jumped at Pippa and Nico in Venice. They sure had pictures of every time she went to Wimbledon.

You're welcome Skippyboo.

Yes, we're always a week behind with the magazine, but at least it is available everywhere, week to week - train stations, street kiosks, all newsagencies.

(And a bonus last week with the exensive coverage of PC's Christening. Lovely photos of Albert and Charlene beside their pool with their babies.)

And beside all the Wimbledon coverage, there seems to have been a lot of Pippa running here, running there, in this outfit, in that outfit, carrying this bag, carrying that - I'm guessing they go for P, when they can't get C.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:44 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
This. And I am not sure that is what Pippa aspires to... Judging by her attempts of a writer's career she has made so far...
Didn't the Daily Fail get the ball rolling after Kate and William's wedding by dubbing Pippa "Her Royal Hotness" and insinuating that every man in Britain was sleeping with her photo under their pillow? Weren't they practically planning her wedding to George Percy at one point? They did their best to build her up as the Next Big Thing.

And now they are taking potshots at her and the entire family.

They need to make up their minds...are the Midds respectable upwardly mobile people or just a bunch of crass arrivistes?

What a difference four years makes.

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton