The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
They have both received an invitation (separately I should think) to attend the wedding of a friend from university. Her boyfriend (name escapes me) would not have received an invite because the hosts wouldn't have known about him when the invites went out. And anyway they cant invite everyones non permanent boyfriend.

Just friends in my opinion. The test will be who is invited to his sister's wedding on 22 June.
I think you're probably right, but she always looks happier and more comfortable in his company than she ever does with boyfriends. Maybe something will come of it eventually.

And I'm glad her ski diary was well-received. It was funny and fun to read and I actually think she really could make a career for herself out of writing if she focuses more on travelogue type pieces like that one.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pippa Middleton slips into a slinky dress and foxy fur stole as she attends friend's wedding | Mail Online
I won't be surprised if Pippa and George Percy will end up getting engaged one day.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well, I must be the only one but I like what she's wearing. The Beulah dress is nice (one of my favourites from Beulah) and it fits her body very well. The choice of bag and shoes is also nice and I think the fur was a nice touch. The fascinator was also a good choice. She looks sexy but without being too much, IMO. Does she look older than she is? Yes, she does. But to me, she always does so there is no surprise there. In overall, this is a YES look for me.

About Pippa and George: As cepe explained, his presence is totally normal but now that you raised the issue, I must say I agree, HRHHermione, she does look more confortable around him than any of her boyfriends. But to me, there is absolutely no chemistry between these two...
Old 04-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
She looks awful!
You are right. Ms Middleton looked rough and unkempt.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Pippa on a night out.
Pippa Middleton dresses down for a night out on the town with boyfriend Nico Jackson in skinny jeans and wedges | Mail Online

Cute! I always think the do we or don't we hold hands thing looks so awkward - no matter which they choose.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Pippa Middleton slips into a slinky dress and foxy fur stole as she attends friend's wedding | Mail Online
I won't be surprised if Pippa and George Percy will end up getting engaged one day.

I don't know; I think it would have happened by now, if it was going to.

I never like those Beulah dresses on anyone, they don't seem to fit well.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
You are right. Ms Middleton looked rough and unkempt.
How so? Her hair was shiny and well-styled, although it was wind-blown at one time. The dress was well-fitted and suitable for the occasion. The fur, while not to everyone's taste, complemented the 30's style of the dress. Her makeup was well-applied and tasteful, and her skin was suitably glowing. She certainly didn't look rough and unkempt.

And for those who remark that she looks older than she is: I am reminded of Diane Von Furstenberg. When she was 30, everyone doubted it. Now that she's nearly 70, she still looks very much the same. At any rate, I imagine that Miss Middleton looks much better in person that in her photos.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Majesty

I am not fan of Diana von Furstenberg and garish materials her brand uses. Her wrap dress is a nice invention though.
As for Ms. Middleton, she always looks rough and unkempt to me. Her ensembles lack refined fluidity and simplicity, which are very difficult to achieve. Ugly tan further aggravates her appearances.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Pippa looks amazing this time. She rocks jeans much better than any dress
Old 04-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 4m
Meanwhile Pippa Middleton has been posing next to pictures of a giant hare today opening a new boarding house for the Mary Hare School
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry, Pippa opens a new boarding house? Is she cutting ribbons now too?
Old 04-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
Pippa Middleton Unveiled as the New Ambassador of the Mary Hare School for the Deaf, Newbury, Britain:
pippa-middleton-unveiled-as-the-new-ambassador-of-the-mary-hare-school-for-the-d-1028867 - Foto's, pers en stockbeelden, Videos - Photos de presse, banque d'images et Vidéos : Isopix.be

Mary Hare the national charity for deaf education and children
Old 04-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Sorry, Pippa opens a new boarding house? Is she cutting ribbons now too?
Why not? One doesn't have to be royal to cut a ribbon or be patron of an organization one merely has to be asked by the organization to take on the role. Its their choice.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa's perfect in regal blue as she attends society wedding at cathedral:
Pippa's perfect in regal blue as she attends society wedding at cathedral | Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Dress is okay but the fascinator and necklace are awful!
Old 04-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Majesty

I agree Lumutqueen. That necklace in particular is so ugly I almost covered my eyes. Whoever sold that thing to Pippa is not a friend, imo.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pippa's perfect in regal blue as she attends society wedding at cathedral:
Pippa's perfect in regal blue as she attends society wedding at cathedral | Mail Online

She looks more than 40.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Nobility

I agree either. That necklace is such awfull! I quite like that fascinator and dress is nice
Old 04-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress is beautiful and while the shoes and clutch are nice, suede acessories are way too casual for a wedding IMO. I've nothing against the fascinator. The necklace is not beautiful but the main problem is that it's way too big for her petite body, it's looks like something that is weighting a lot on her neck. Looks weird
Old 04-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful color and style dress on her; I really like the flare of the skirt at the bottom. But her hair looks unkempt and I dislike the necklace on her. It doesn't suit the formal style of her look and it does look too bulky for her frame. The suede accessories definitely don't suit formal wear, and I don't like the fascinator.

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton