Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pippa getting or being engaged is on level with royal pregnancy rumors. If they were true, Kate would have 5 kids and Pippa would be moving on to husband 3, at the very least. Will believe it when there is a ring and an actual announcement.

According to the DM Pippa is always on the point of becoming engaged, especially when she and a boyfriend are going on holidays. What happened with Nico? This paper uses the same terms, too. Harry was forever about to 'whisk' Cressida away to propose to her.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Matthews is the one Pipps settles with. For one thing, neither prospective bride or groom are getting any younger if they want to have a family.

Yes, the DM had Harry constantly on the verge of proposing to both Cressida and Chelsy. And twice a year they claim that an engagement between Beatrice and Dave is imminent.

With Pippa they claimed Alex was designing her a Diane von Furstenberg engagement ring, a couple weeks later it was written he dumped her. They/Katie Nichols claimed Pippa and Nico got engaged in India in Dec 2013. Now poor James Matthews is being written into their tabloid rubbish.

The only couple who seems to escape the fictional engagements/break-ups is Eugenie and Jack. Lucky them.

Oh don't forget the imaginary boyfriends she was going to run off and marry. All the rumors about George Percy and how she would land a future Duke :whistling:

Where can I find out more information on the family of James Matthews? Are millionaires or aristocrats?

Where can I find out more information on the family of James Matthews? Are millionaires or aristocrats?

Self-made millionaires.

Here's a picture with James and his family - mom, dad, younger brother, older half-sister, her husband, and his three nieces and nephew.
http://www.edenrockhotel.com/media/...05263158&slimmage=true&rnd=130773169790000000

If you want to listen to a radio interview with his father, go to the 19:15 minute mark here- http://www.sabrams.com/onAir/chanels/travelers411/audioArchive/2010/10/2010_10_16b_t4_32k.mp3

Last edited:
Millionaires. James's father is a Yorkshireman, I believe, who made an absolute fortune building fleets of charter buses in England. He and his wife Jane then went into the luxury hotel resort business, in the Highlands of Scotland and abroad. They had three sons but one died in a mountaineering accident some years ago. Spencer, James's surviving brother, is also a bachelor and he's been on a reality show for a few years, but no longer.

The DM is always ready to marry someone off. I think Pippa is looking for the right one to settle down with though. I like that she don't have time for chumps, but only those who's successful and doing great things in life.

No on the aristocratic. James is the older brother of Spencer Mathews who is/was a cast member on Made in Chelsea. James has appeared with his brother on the show. Their parents are wealthy business people. Likely one of the reasons for St Barts is his family owns a luxury resort there

Eden Rock Hotel & Villas in St Barts | Eden Rock - St Barths

If you look at the web page you will find a family photo of James, Spencer, their parents and sister. Their brother Michael passed away.

Definitely rich though. Said to have a manor house in the UK as well as their resort.

No on the aristocratic. James is the older brother of Spencer Mathews who is/was a cast member on Made in Chelsea. James has appeared with his brother on the show. Their parents are wealthy business people. Likely one of the reasons for St Barts is his family owns a luxury resort there

Eden Rock Hotel & Villas in St Barts | Eden Rock - St Barths

If you look at the web page you will find a family photo of James, Spencer, their parents and sister. Their brother Michael passed away.

Definitely rich though. Said to have a manor house in the UK as well as their resort.

Glen Affric Estate in the Scottish Highlands.

Oh, Bianca London... copy/paste/replace is so dangerous when your employer cannot be bothered to employ editors:

Miss Middleton has been keeping a fairly low profile of late, but was seen holding hands with her boyfriend James as they left a swanky Kensington restaurant last fortnight.
They were seen walking into Restaurant Ours, where a caviar and avocado starter costs £23, in west London, near where the couple live in Mr Matthews's £17million home.
Miss Middleton was smiling as she held her beau's hand, clutching her phone in the other and wearing tight white trousers and flats with a floral blouse.
Friends said that she had expected to marry the City Banker but the relationship suffered when Matthews, who works for Swiss hedge fund firm Jabre Capital, moved to Geneva.

Glen Affric Estate in the Scottish Highlands.

I wasn't referring to the family's other hotel property. Spencer and James are said (according to Spencer's memoirs) to have grown up at their parent's Lincolnshire estate. I haven't found anything else about the property.

Ah, the good ole Daily Fail, their photographer was probably shooting continuously to get that shot. Obviously she was in the process of crossing her legs AND pulling her skirt down, but of course the photographer sorted through and found the "money shot" and of course the Fail obliged with big $$. Disgusting people!!!!

Not to mention that we've seen more skin on anyone who's worn a bathing suit.

It's a sad excuse for a "wardrobe malfunction".

Ah, the good ole Daily Fail, their photographer was probably shooting continuously to get that shot. Obviously she was in the process of crossing her legs AND pulling her skirt down, but of course the photographer sorted through and found the "money shot" and of course the Fail obliged with big $$. Disgusting people!!!!

Yes, the photographer was practically a contortionist!
Really, Pippa and James are not members of the RF. They are private citizens and should be left alone.

Yes, exactly my thoughts. He was a voyeuristic photographic waiting for the "perfect" shot. :bang:

Word fail me re the printing of this picture (three times, if I counted correctly) in the DM. I'll just add an emoji: :bang:

Yes, the photographer was practically a contortionist!
Really, Pippa and James are not members of the RF. They are private citizens and should be left alone.

Then they should keep their lives private, don't get involved in "careers" that need press exposure.

:previous: James is a hedgefund manager, he certainly doesn't have a 'career', he has a career. The only reason he gets PR is because of his brother in the past and now his girlfriend.

Pippa though you're right. Her butt's 15 minutes of fame would have died or down a lot at least if she wasn't courting the papers for work. What ever happened to working with George Percy at his business? Not enough fame and glamor for her?

If Pippa worked for Percy, she would still be who she is. Pippa is an attractive, wealthy 'socialite', in the same vein as Chelsy or Cressida.

The tabloids from day 1 have made money off the back of Pippa, so turn about is fair play.

If Pippa worked for Percy, she would still be who she is. Pippa is an attractive, wealthy 'socialite', in the same vein as Chelsy or Cressida.

The tabloids from day 1 have made money off the back of Pippa, so turn about is fair play.

Sorry but Pippa is in no way in the same vein as Cress or Chelsy.

1. Cress and Chelsy are ex's, That will make them news for years to come.
2. The Middletons may be wealthy but they are in no way rich on the level of the Davies or Cress' family. The girls would have been socialites, living the kind of life they have now, with or without having dated Harry. They met him because they moved in those circles already.

Some how the family of other spouses in the royal family haven't needed to get pay back. They have actually worked and had their own lives. But why would Pippa want to work an actual job when she can get paid to write a party planning book and attend tennis.

Sophie's family isn't tabloid worthy. Father is a retired tyre salesman, and her mother was a receptionist.

Camilla's family doesn't do too bad from 'royal connections' lol. Tom is a reality televison star

The Middletons are rich, are they as rich as Cressida or Chelsy, maybe, maybe not but Pippa is much more 'posh' than Chelsy, no matter what standard you want to use.

Mike Middleton paid cash for a million pound Chelsea flat for his children.

Last edited:
I'm laughing at the notion that the Aunt of a future King is suppose to be less relevant than the exes of the 5th in-line for the throne. I guess using your logic, Earl Spencer is less important than Koo Stark and Ruthie Henshall. LMFAO.

I wasn't aware Cressida was swimming in money. There were reportedly issues where she had trouble paying for plane tickets. And didn't her father file for bankruptcy? Or was that just a rumor?

Last edited:
Sorry but Pippa is in no way in the same vein as Cress or Chelsy.

1. Cress and Chelsy are ex's, That will make them news for years to come.
2. The Middletons may be wealthy but they are in no way rich on the level of the Davies or Cress' family. The girls would have been socialites, living the kind of life they have now, with or without having dated Harry. They met him because they moved in those circles already.

Some how the family of other spouses in the royal family haven't needed to get pay back. They have actually worked and had their own lives. But why would Pippa want to work an actual job when she can get paid to write a party planning book and attend tennis.

You're absolutely right that Pippa isn't in the same vein as Cressida or Chelsy. They are the exes. Pippa is family.

Last I heard, writing books was a pretty good line of work to be in if you can be successful at it. Ask J.K. Rowlings. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom