Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to her hope it works out for her.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I’ll take a wait and see approach. Pippa has a lot of male friends that she often spends time with. Pippa has never been shy about pda, with both Alex Loudon and Nico Jackson she gladly kissed, hugged, and held their hand in the middle of the street. So far she hasn’t done anything with James Matthews in public that she hasn’t done with her other friends both male and female.

And honestly a confirmation from The Daily Mail carries very little value. The Daily Mail confirmed that Harry and Chelsy rekindled their romance over the summer. The Daily Mail also confirmed that James and Donna air broke-up in September. Both stories were complete rubbish. I don’t think that paper could produce an accurate source to save their life.

Last edited:
New pictures from Thursday of Pippa, Carole, and James Matthews leaving the Rasoi restaurant in London.

Pippa Middleton moves in with lover James Matthews after just 2 MONTHS

Note: Ignore the factually incorrect part at the bottom of the article, that erroneously claims that Nico was never invited on any Middleton family vacations. Their lack of fact-checking made them forget that Nico was invited to Mustique as well as skiing in Switzerland with the Middletons, and he also went on the Italian trip with Pippa, James, Donna, Carole, and Mike. In fact, this tabloid used to claim that Carole adored William and Nico while she was lukewarm over Donna. Now their new claim does a 180 degree turn on their old one. They can’t keep their lies straight.

Last edited:
I don't understand all this headlines about Matthews... and I don't understand how many boyfriends Pippa has gone back and forth to...

Good luck to Pippa. I hope she becomes engaged this Spring, marries in the summer or autumn, and then retires into private life, to a long and happy married life with lots of babies. Perhaps the family could settle in the holiday resort at St Barts and Carole could join them there.

I can’t see that happening. Both Carole and James Matthews are employed in the UK, I doubt they’d throw their lucrative careers away to become full-time scuba divers. James Matthews' parents live in St. Barth so I’m sure he visits regularly, though.

I also have my doubts that Pippa wants “lots of babies”. In her Matt Lauer interview she said that someday she would like “a baby”, and “I would happily have one". Whether her comment was made with intent or by Freudian slip, she seems to want a fairly small-sized family.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but I never expected Pippa to end up with Nico Jackson.
Something about him seemed off.

I hope things work out for her and James.

It's about a wait and see with Pippa and her relationships, because she have a great deal of male friends that she's close to and enjoy evenings out with. I'm not sure she's ready to settle down at this very moment, but enjoy exploring her options. If I had several female friends surrounding me, I would enjoy exploring my options too.

It's about a wait and see with Pippa and her relationships, because she have a great deal of male friends that she's close to and enjoy evenings out with. I'm not sure she's ready to settle down at this very moment, but enjoy exploring her options. If I had several female friends surrounding me, I would enjoy exploring my options too.

Yes, but women must consider the biological clock.
Pippa has plenty of time to have children (if she even plans to) but it is sometimes an issue.

Yes, but women must consider the biological clock.
Pippa has plenty of time to have children (if she even plans to) but it is sometimes an issue.

Well yeah, but it's about finding someone that you can settle down with and think about stuff like that. I think she's just looking at the moment. She really don't stay in relationship long though, she's in and out within a matter of time.

Last edited:
Well yeah, but it's about finding someone that you can settle down with and think about stuff like that. I think she's just looking at the moment. She really don't stay in relationship long though, she's in and out within a matter of time.

I've always advised my kids to live with someone before making the major decision of marriage and family and all the stuff that takes true commitment. So far its worked. The dating and days of wine and roses aren't a real clear indication of how its like to live with someone and get to know them intimately (likes, dislikes, faults and quirks and idiosyncrasies every day life presents) and have to deal with them and adjust to them.

I wish her luck and that it works out for them.

I honestly think she is enjoying her life. Doesn't appear "needy" to me and afraid that she will be left on the shelf in later life. I give her credit for doing what she wants without doing the drunk girlfriend bar thing that seems extremely popular.

She does have a certain time-range in her relationships. She dated JJ for 4.5 years, Alex for 2 years, and Nico for 3 years. After a few years, I think she determines if the relationship has a future, if not, she moves on. I don’t think she would every do the marathon courtship that Catherine, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie, and Chelsy have done.

She does have a certain time-range in her relationships. She dated JJ for 4.5 years, Alex for 2 years, and Nico for 3 years. After a few years, I think she determines if the relationship has a future, if not, she moves on. I don’t think she would every do the marathon courtship that Catherine, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie, and Chelsy have done.

She strikes me as a person who knows what she wants. Now I don't know her from Adam, but that's the vibe I get from her. If the relationship not doing much for her, she out before you can blink an eye. What I like is that she date those who have something going for themselves. It's what many fathers preach about to their daughters.

Pippa will need a wealthy man from similar social circles who is not media-shy. Everything else will not work.

I've always advised my kids to live with someone before making the major decision of marriage and family and all the stuff that takes true commitment. So far its worked. The dating and days of wine and roses aren't a real clear indication of how its like to live with someone and get to know them intimately (likes, dislikes, faults and quirks and idiosyncrasies every day life presents) and have to deal with them and adjust to them.

But many people would have religious or moral objections to living with someone, even in the current clime.

I think people need to pay attention; too many ignore the red flags in a relationship.

She certainly is fit. Pippa and Catherine have always been sporty

Mürren - Schilthorn @murren007
Pippa Middleton in action during #InfernoRaces in #Mürren. CC and GS well done. Saturday she will do the downhill!
https://twitter.com/murren007/status/690438756214685696

Pippa Middleton didn't just finish the world's longest downhill ski race, in Switzerland, on Saturday – she did so in respectable time.

The royal sibling and extreme sports enthusiast finished the legendary Inferno race, in Mürren, placing 67th out of 105 participants in her category in the daredevil descent.

"For her it was a really positive result and she was really, really happy to finish the race," event spokesperson Sam Bichsel tells PEOPLE, adding, "She did really good!"
Read more: Pippa Middleton Skis in the Inferno Race in Switzerland : People.com

Last edited:
Pippa Middleton likes nothing better than a challenge.

She's taken part in a series of grueling tests, such as a 47-mile swim and run in Sweden, a marathon in the daunting heat of Kenya and the world's longest ski race.

Now, she's asking for others to take up the challenge – and follow her by taking the 54-mile cycle from London to Brighton and raise money for a favorite charity.

The British Heart Foundation's race is the oldest and largest charity bike ride in Europe. About 23,000 people took part last year.
Read more: Pippa Middleton Urges Cyclists to Join Big Charity Race : People.com

Does anyone know if Pippa has a regular job?
I know she writes articles sometimes and writes for her parents website and at one point was working with Earl George Percy but what she does is all a bit vague....
Not that she has to work, I'm just curious.

Perhaps Pippa gets paid a retainer to help publicise some of the sporting challenges she takes part in? Why doesn't she have to work? I think everyone does nowadays, regardless of how wealthy their families are.

Does anyone know if Pippa has a regular job?
I know she writes articles sometimes and writes for her parents website and at one point was working with Earl George Percy but what she does is all a bit vague....
Not that she has to work, I'm just curious.

She writes a monthly column for Waitrose Weekend. She writes sporadic articles for Vanity Fair, The Spectator, and more recently Hello!

She’s an ambassador to a few charities, The British Heart Foundation, The Mary Hare School for the deaf, and Disability Snowsport UK. She also raises money for Magic Breakfast.

She’s trains for various sport endurance challenges every year.

And if you believe the British press she has been taking classes to become a nutritionist.

She’s a bit all over the place. But she’s constantly on the move!

Perhaps Pippa gets paid a retainer to help publicise some of the sporting challenges she takes part in? Why doesn't she have to work? I think everyone does nowadays, regardless of how wealthy their families are.

I'm taking the middle road on the subject of work, I got a bit of flack over my comments re a royal who does as little as possible but enjoys the perks and privileges of the position.
Pippa isn't a royal and isn't a drain on the public purse so she doesn't need to account for herself. I love the way that she takes on these amazing challenges and always with a smile.

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

At least Pippa is doing these events to raise charity money for most of them. She could have done things like Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a Celebrity or like Mike Tindall -The Jump or what ever show he had to drink pee.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

At least Pippa is doing these events to raise charity money for most of them. She could have done things like Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a Celebrity or like Mike Tindall -The Jump or what ever show he had to drink pee.

So very true, we don't see pics of Pippa lazing about on billionaires yachts.
I'm sue she could if she wanted to.
She's a classy girl.

PA Images ‏@PAImages
Pippa Middleton arrives at the British Heart Foundation: Roll Out The Red Ball fundraiser

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/827849

BHF @TheBHF
BHF Ambassador Pippa Middleton has arrived! We love the subtle touches of red (& @Radley_London bag) #RollOutTheRed

https://twitter.com/TheBHF/status/697869582304878592

BHF @TheBHF
"It can destroy families and devastate lives" - BHF Ambassador Pippa Middleton explains why she's giving her support tonight #RollOutTheRed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom