Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise the only people that get hired as correspondents are people with a degree in journalism.

The networks better start firing dozens of people immediately

Last edited:
A million dollar correspondent doesn't pick up her own luggage, at least I wouldn't if it were me

A million dollar correspondent doesn't pick up her own luggage, at least I wouldn't if it were me

Tell me about it. If I could afford it, there would be someone making my breakfast, lunch and dinner, laying my wardrobe out and driving me around.

Pippa isn't spoiled. I really like that she gets out and travels.

Last edited:
The Today Show flew Pippa to America on their dime. Of course she was going to get the VIP treatment and I don't blame her.

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

I'm thinking the Teddy Bear is more for George than Nico. :)

No grown guy wants a teddy unless its the lingerie kind for his girl to model instead of the bear :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Doesn't she have an English Lit degree? People with English Lit degrees do go on to be reporters/journalists.

I don't see the big deal with her becoming a special correspondent. She's going to be reporting on fluffy stuff, not hard hitting news. The Today show (and other morning shows) have routinely employed actors, models and the kids of politicians to report on special stories, so I don't see why it's so shocking for Pippa to be hired.

For the record, Fergie and Charles Spencer were both special correspondents for the Today Show.

^^^^ Absolutely agree

And yes Pippa has an English Lit degree from Edinburgh, one of the top universities in Britain.

I didn't realise the only people that get hired as correspondents are people with a degree in journalism.

The networks better start firing dozens of people immediately

Right? If that was the case Anderson Cooper wouldn't have a job as he has a degree in Political Science.

I remember Richard Palmer from the Express saying on twitter than majoring in journalism is a relatively new thing in the UK.

I can see Pippa doing active participant segments for Today sort of like a video version of what she did with the Telegraph column. I can also see her being used in NBC 's Olympic coverage in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I also don't think that you are spoilt if you pay someone to assist you with your luggage.

That is a legitimate job (i.e. porter)...and they count on people who don't want to be bothered...that's how they pay their bills (i.e. tips).

:previous:Yes and lots of people survive on tips and pay their rent and utility bills, and if the tips is big then that really helps those that need it....:)

:previous: We dont have porters in the UK (more's the pity).

Will that is she gave her a tip I know a lot of people with money and famous people do not give a cent, I live in Vegas and in town is the talk of the big celebrities being really stingy

Will that is she gave her a tip I know a lot of people with money and famous people do not give a cent, I live in Vegas and in town is the talk of the big celebrities being really stingy

The VIP services at Geneva airport are not tip-based. Depending on what services are required, there is a fee which is paid. Arrival services from one of the VIP services (not necessarily the one that Pippa engaged) is 280CHF, around $300USD. My family travels a lot, and we frequently pay fees to make our departures and arrivals pleasanter and easier.

Pippa Middleton to support Disability SnowSport UK and attend The ParaSnowBall, 18 March 2015-
Pippa Middleton to support Disability SnowSport UK and attend The ParaSnowBall, 18 March 2015 | Crystal Holidays

It is cheerful to know that Philippa is supporting Disability SnowSport UK.
Will there be any snow or ice sculptures?
I inquire because Cousin James attended an event where there would be ice sculptures. The weather turned slightly warmer. Fortunately the ice sculptures lasted.

At least she was there for a charity, and for that I can' see anything wrong

I really like Pippa. She doesn't need to be out doing this sort of thing but she does it anyway and its all for charity. Very well done.

I like that Pippa has devoted herself to charities! Well done Pippa: just keep on doing it and let the writing career (at least in the spotlight) alone!

Good for Pippa! It's great that she was able to accomplish her first full marathon and that she's doing it for charity.

I like that she wrote about her experience and if writing is something she loves to do, I hope she continues doing it.

Wait, what? Pippa's in Africa, Harry's in Africa? Bring on the romance rumors - kidding, just kidding:whistling:

Really it would an ideal (for some of us <G>) match up....based on what we know of them both they would seem to mesh well and brothers marrying sisters is not that uncommon.

In my DH's family a set of sisters married a set of brothers.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom