The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post

I strongly doubt Prince Andrew ever did, or could, cheat on the Queen, unless he found a new mother.
Gosh, Prince Philip, of course! What would Sigmund Freud say about me?!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Pippa with satellite dish butterfly hat at the Gillingham wedding with the Cambridges
Kate and Pippa Middleton attend friend's big day a year after the royal wedding | Mail Online

Old 04-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Pippa with satellite dish butterfly hat at the Gillingham wedding with the Cambridges
Kate and Pippa Middleton attend friend's big day a year after the royal wedding | Mail Online
What a dreadful look on Pippa, the hat is particularly hideous. I remember a similar (butterfly) hat on Beatrice - but Beatrice pulled it off because the rest of her attire was well-coordinated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironical View Post
Gosh, Prince Philip, of course! What would Sigmund Freud say about me?!
A lot, probably: it isn't called Freudian slip for nothing.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Heir Apparent

That platter just looked plopped on her head with those long unstyled tresses, and I don't like it at all.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
What a dreadful look on Pippa, the hat is particularly hideous. I remember a similar (butterfly) hat on Beatrice - but Beatrice pulled it off because the rest of her attire was well-coordinated.

The butterfly hats looked ridiculous on both of them, imo.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Aristocracy

Who was the Pippa Middleton in the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries?

Pippa Middleton and the Enduring Fascination with Relatives of Royalty | Carolyn Harris: Royal Historian
Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Is Pippa heading for the Big Apple? Duchess of Cambridge's sister set to leave UK after gun fiasco shatters reputation
Quote:
Her reputation was shattered last month when she was embroiled in a gun-wielding fiasco in the streets of Paris. But now in a bid to fix her public image, the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, Pippa Middleton, is said to be looking at options in the U.S. New York is thought to be the 28-year-old's first choice, as she gears up for the launch of her party-planning guide, 'Celebrate' this October.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Pippa Middleton touted by U.S. celebrity booking website for 90,000 a time
Quote:
A U.S. business is claiming it can hire out Pippa Middleton for 90,000 ($140,000) a time. Florida-based Celebrity Talent Promotions says the Duchess of Cambridge's sister is available for 'corporate appearances, speaking engagements, endorsements and autograph signings'.Underneath an image of Miss Middleton posted on the website a caption reads: 'We are a celebrity booking agency that also hires Pippa Middleton... as a keynote presenter for speaking engagements, trade shows, conventions and store grand openings.' It adds that, for a fee, she can be booked for 'event hosting, licensing deals, product endorsements, print advertising and television commercials'.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Majesty

This is a bit disturbing. If I were her, I'd stay away from something like this.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Red rose Pippa dazzles at friend's wedding to Richard Attenborough's actor grandson who survived the 2004 tsunami
Quote:
A year ago she became the talking point of her sister’s wedding to Prince William. Now it seems Pippa Middleton is making a habit of upstaging brides on their big day. Yesterday she attended the Scottish wedding of close friend Camilla Hook to Indian Ocean tsunami survivor Sam Holland, the actor grandson of Oscar-winning film director Lord Attenborough.
Despite DM's claim, I don't think Pippa upstaged the bride. Camilla looked very beautiful in her wedding gown and soft makeup, whereas I don't care at all for what Pippa is wearing. It may be the same dress Kate wore for the engagement, but the colour doesn't work for me, and the hat is just ridiculous.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, please, where do people think Pippa is drop-dead gorgeous enough to stop traffic? She's got average looks and looked good at the wedding, yes, but the bride was stunning so don't tell me Pippa was dazzling enough to upstage her. So if you're reading this thread, DM, get a grip!
Old 05-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I actually think Pippa looks good. I like the Issa dress in that colour almost as much as I liked it in blue. The hat's pretty good too, the netting is a bit superfluous, but I think it compliments the dress.

Typical DM frothing it all up to make people click on the story.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quite frankly I think Pippa looked good. The dress was subdued other than the color considering its the same dress Catherine wore. Dont know that I would have worn that color but hey, she is who she is. Apparently she isnt too bothered about her recent escapade in France as she is out and about. All in all I think Pippa is o.k. I do wonder when she is going to settle down and marry and most of all, who.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Royal Highness

Yes , I See Samething , Pipa Dress same Of Engagement Day Of Catherine , But Kate Biue & Pipa Red , and I Think Pipa Looks Nice , Thank you for The Link Artemisia :)
Old 05-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

The ultimate wedding guest: Pippa Middleton shows off her impeccable taste at another big day
Quote:
Pippa Middleton showed off her impeccable taste in wedding outfits again today as she attended the union of close friends in London. The Duchess of Cambridge's stylish sister wore a bright orange-red dress with short sleeves and sheer panels, accessorising with contrasting navy blue hat, matching clutch and satin court shoes. The happy couple, Katherine Phillips and David Marsham, are close friends of both William and Kate, and attended the royal wedding last year.
Firstly, "impeccable" is most definitely not the word I would use in regards to Pippa's attire; the dress is horrible, the hat - strange, although the shoes are nice.
Secondly, the groom - David Marsham - is Viscount Marsham, the son and heir of Julian Marsham, 8th Earl of Romney.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

I rather like the outfit. It's different, and seems to suit her.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Majesty

Ugly makeup exacerbated by plebeian tan is now a definition of "impeccable". An orange dress with lacy inserts did not need additional colour blocks.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Royal Highness

I like the outfit, but am not sure orange is a colour that suits Pippa.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the style but not the color, and don't care for the chopsticks on her hat; those look in danger of stabbing her in the eye. And I'm glad this time the article didn't claim Pippa upstaged the bride, because the bride looked gorgeous.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I like the style but not the color, and don't care for the chopsticks on her hat; those look in danger of stabbing her in the eye. And I'm glad this time the article didn't claim Pippa upstaged the bride, because the bride looked gorgeous.

Yes, she did.
Though really, that article was stretching it to claim the dress resembled Kate's! Yes it had a bit of lace, but otherwise it was not at all similar.

It seems as if more and more people in William's social circle are marrying, doesn't it?

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton