Quote:
Wild Images: Pippas scandal weekend in Paris
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...i%20Paris.aspx

http://translate.google.com.tr/trans...s.aspx&act=url

Old 04-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I'm puzzled as to these French titles: I noticed that both Arthur and Marcy are described as Vicomtes!

How can both brothers be Vicomtes? Isn't the title reserved for the eldest son, or do things work differently in France?
It's different from British titles, all children have the right to the title as a courtesy title, the holder of the title is vicomte de X, the younger are vicomte N(ame) de X, according to French Wikipedia: Noblesse française - Wikipédia

Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Has a member of the royal family and yes she is indeed the sister of the future queen on england, she should avoid any scandals or other any activities that can allow all those gossips, behave or no behave...she should avoid just that...it is very bad for Kate having a sister involved in scandals..yes this was just a burlesque party but that leed to many other gossips and we can say scandals, a pistol, kail, those fancy strange dresses, that promiscuos party...
Old 04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pippa could spend all her time in her bedroom watching DVDs of Last of the Summer Wine and the press would still find some way of making a scandal or controversy out of it.

The only way she can keep out of the press is to not leave the house. I personally don't think that's fair. I was a bit surprised that they followed her so aggressively in France and Sweden, so what is she supposed to do? She's a pretty, eligible young lady who seems to enjoy a night out with friends. Last weekend she spent some time with a barrister Vicomte and his friends. What's so wrong with that?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Courtier

I think that Pippa didn't expect things to turn this way. I don't how close friend she is with these Vicomtes but it's obvious (to me) that they use her to have some publicity. Nobody talks about them here: France is not very fond of aristocracy. Maybe they wanted their quarter of fame, maybe they wanted to increase the sells of their brand. They invited her because she's her friend, but also because she's famous and that they were sure it would make newspapers talks about them.
As the "gungate" is concerned, I don't know if Pippa can be blamed for something she didn't do. The driver wanted to have fun, it's just a joke of spoilt wealthy young man. Unfortunately, Pippa was there!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Serene Highness

Well I don't know what to say. You know I think I will still stick to the fact that Pippa should be more careful about what she does. She knows she is being watched and she knows her sister is always surrounded by the paps. It only makes sense that being who she is a little bit of discreetness is needed. I understand she is young and she isn't married and she is enjoying her life but come on. She needs to be more responsible and mature. She needs to stop thinking about herself and consider the consequences of her actions. Just my opinion.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Much Ado about Nothing
Agree with this statement.
Now - what was the bigger mistake - that she was with young men not officially beeing declared as boyfriend or that she was in the car when something which seems to be a joke more on the stupid side happened.
..... seems she can never do anything right.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Paris pistol pic: 'Wake-up call' for Pippa - CNN.com
Old 04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Oh, for God's sake; I thought this story is now put to rest.
CNN must be having a really slow news day!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Even though the story is a week old, I guess the analysts and experts had to have their say.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
But like her or hate her, Pippa sells papers! As long as there are hundreds of comments about her (her looks, her clothes, her dates, her parties) we can look forward to more of the same.

To those people who wonder why she gets so much attention, and who made her a front page fixture, I respond Look in the mirror!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
...and this thread alone: 50 pages, just shy of 1,000 posts, with over 110 posts made in the last 3-4 days...
Both of these posts are so very true.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Rear of the year: Pippa Middleton’s derriere was the unexpected star of the Royal Wedding... here FEMAIL brings you highlights from the Duchess of Cambridge's sister's twelve months in the limelight
Quote:
Just a few hours after Pippa Middleton followed the Duchess of Cambridge up the aisle at Westminster Abbey on April 29th 2011, dramatic back views of the Maid of Honour spread like wildfire, receiving thousands of hits and propelling the 28-year-old to unimaginable fame. Many agreed Kate's little sister - or more specifically, her derriere - stole the show. But despite the attention she received on the day, Pippa could never be prepared for the public interest that was to follow. Since then, Pippa's career, love life and future has been the source of fascination - and constant speculation
Old 04-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

There is not much special about Pippa, she is not beautiful or exciting looking, but she does have one cute behind.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Has a member of the royal family and yes she is indeed the sister of the future queen on england, she should avoid any scandals or other any activities that can allow all those gossips, behave or no behave...she should avoid just that...it is very bad for Kate having a sister involved in scandals..yes this was just a burlesque party but that leed to many other gossips and we can say scandals, a pistol, kail, those fancy strange dresses, that promiscuos party...
Pippa is not a member of the royal family and will never be (unless she marries Harry), her sister is, and I can't see a reason why she should try to behave as if she was one. Not even younger members of the BRF have avoided gossip and scandals (for example prince Harry in his Nazi outfit), and if I don't misremember Charles Spencer (brother of princess Diana) wasn't free from gossip and scandals during the first years of the marriage of Charles and Diana. Media and public will be interested in the lives of unmarried siblings to new highprofile member of the BRF, as they are interested in anything that can be considered as a "scandal" as it's what sells papers, and it's unlikely that the new royal will cause any scandals.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

Yep, don't forget Camilla&Charles, PAndrew's cheating on QEII, etc. So Pippa looks really saint But she has to rememember that she's famous and can hang out with French royality because of her big sis and brother-in-law. And it's really not very nice to make them troubles.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I strongly doubt Prince Andrew ever did, or could, cheat on the Queen, unless he found a new mother.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Let's stay on topic...this thread is about Pippa Middleton...not the Windsor scandals or rumors.

Thanks!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

She was paid £400k for her book of party advice, now Pippa gives wedding tips to her best friend - for free
Quote:
It is the sort of expertise for which publishers Penguin were prepared to pay a staggering £400,000. But for her best friend, Pippa Middleton is happy to share for free her tips on throwing the perfect party. The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister has been advising Camilla Hook in the run-up to her wedding next month to Sam Holland – grandson of Oscar-winning actor and director Lord Attenborough.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Shame for these French Aristocrats spending their money for such parties.

I read the men with the pistol is a Lawyer and should have had problems with his Fellows.

Please Pippa , remain in the UK
Old 04-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Commoner

Yes, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do for anyone, let alone a lawyer.

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton