Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pippa with satellite dish butterfly hat at the Gillingham wedding with the Cambridges
Kate and Pippa Middleton attend friend's big day a year after the royal wedding | Mail Online
What a dreadful look on Pippa, the hat is particularly hideous. I remember a similar (butterfly) hat on Beatrice - but Beatrice pulled it off because the rest of her attire was well-coordinated.

Gosh, Prince Philip, of course! What would Sigmund Freud say about me?!:whistling::D:D:D
A lot, probably: it isn't called Freudian slip for nothing. :D

That platter just looked plopped on her head with those long unstyled tresses, and I don't like it at all.

What a dreadful look on Pippa, the hat is particularly hideous. I remember a similar (butterfly) hat on Beatrice - but Beatrice pulled it off because the rest of her attire was well-coordinated.

The butterfly hats looked ridiculous on both of them, imo.:lol:

Is Pippa heading for the Big Apple? Duchess of Cambridge's sister set to leave UK after gun fiasco shatters reputation
Her reputation was shattered last month when she was embroiled in a gun-wielding fiasco in the streets of Paris. But now in a bid to fix her public image, the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, Pippa Middleton, is said to be looking at options in the U.S. New York is thought to be the 28-year-old's first choice, as she gears up for the launch of her party-planning guide, 'Celebrate' this October.

Last edited:
Pippa Middleton touted by U.S. celebrity booking website for £90,000 a time
A U.S. business is claiming it can hire out Pippa Middleton for £90,000 ($140,000) a time. Florida-based Celebrity Talent Promotions says the Duchess of Cambridge's sister is available for 'corporate appearances, speaking engagements, endorsements and autograph signings'.Underneath an image of Miss Middleton posted on the website a caption reads: 'We are a celebrity booking agency that also hires Pippa Middleton... as a keynote presenter for speaking engagements, trade shows, conventions and store grand openings.' It adds that, for a fee, she can be booked for 'event hosting, licensing deals, product endorsements, print advertising and television commercials'.

Red rose Pippa dazzles at friend's wedding to Richard Attenborough's actor grandson who survived the 2004 tsunami
A year ago she became the talking point of her sister’s wedding to Prince William. Now it seems Pippa Middleton is making a habit of upstaging brides on their big day. Yesterday she attended the Scottish wedding of close friend Camilla Hook to Indian Ocean tsunami survivor Sam Holland, the actor grandson of Oscar-winning film director Lord Attenborough.
Despite DM's claim, I don't think Pippa upstaged the bride. Camilla looked very beautiful in her wedding gown and soft makeup, whereas I don't care at all for what Pippa is wearing. It may be the same dress Kate wore for the engagement, but the colour doesn't work for me, and the hat is just ridiculous.

Oh, please, where do people think Pippa is drop-dead gorgeous enough to stop traffic? She's got average looks and looked good at the wedding, yes, but the bride was stunning so don't tell me Pippa was dazzling enough to upstage her. So if you're reading this thread, DM, get a grip!

Last edited:
I actually think Pippa looks good. I like the Issa dress in that colour almost as much as I liked it in blue. The hat's pretty good too, the netting is a bit superfluous, but I think it compliments the dress.

Typical DM frothing it all up to make people click on the story.

Quite frankly I think Pippa looked good. The dress was subdued other than the color considering its the same dress Catherine wore. Dont know that I would have worn that color but hey, she is who she is. Apparently she isnt too bothered about her recent escapade in France as she is out and about. All in all I think Pippa is o.k. I do wonder when she is going to settle down and marry and most of all, who.

Yes , I See Samething , Pipa Dress same Of Engagement Day Of Catherine , But Kate Biue & Pipa Red , and I Think Pipa Looks Nice , Thank you for The Link Artemisia :)

The ultimate wedding guest: Pippa Middleton shows off her impeccable taste at another big day
Pippa Middleton showed off her impeccable taste in wedding outfits again today as she attended the union of close friends in London. The Duchess of Cambridge's stylish sister wore a bright orange-red dress with short sleeves and sheer panels, accessorising with contrasting navy blue hat, matching clutch and satin court shoes. The happy couple, Katherine Phillips and David Marsham, are close friends of both William and Kate, and attended the royal wedding last year.
Firstly, "impeccable" is most definitely not the word I would use in regards to Pippa's attire; the dress is horrible, the hat - strange, although the shoes are nice.
Secondly, the groom - David Marsham - is Viscount Marsham, the son and heir of Julian Marsham, 8th Earl of Romney.

Last edited:
I rather like the outfit. It's different, and seems to suit her.

Ugly makeup exacerbated by plebeian tan is now a definition of "impeccable". An orange dress with lacy inserts did not need additional colour blocks.

Last edited:
I like the outfit, but am not sure orange is a colour that suits Pippa.

I like the style but not the color, and don't care for the chopsticks on her hat; those look in danger of stabbing her in the eye. And I'm glad this time the article didn't claim Pippa upstaged the bride, because the bride looked gorgeous.

Last edited:
I like the style but not the color, and don't care for the chopsticks on her hat; those look in danger of stabbing her in the eye. And I'm glad this time the article didn't claim Pippa upstaged the bride, because the bride looked gorgeous.

Yes, she did.
Though really, that article was stretching it to claim the dress resembled Kate's! Yes it had a bit of lace, but otherwise it was not at all similar.

It seems as if more and more people in William's social circle are marrying, doesn't it?

The part of the article that made me laugh out loud was when they claimed the bride's outfit was reminiscent of Kate's because it was white, had a veil, and there was lace on it...

Which only describes almost EVERY wedding dress. The bride's dress was gorgeous and looked NOTHING like Kate's.

Yes, she did.
Though really, that article was stretching it to claim the dress resembled Kate's! Yes it had a bit of lace, but otherwise it was not at all similar.

If you meant Pippa upstaged the bride because she drew a lot of media attention, absolutely because the media focuses on all events that she attends. No bride has a chance when Pippa's invited to her wedding, it seems, since unfortunately the media will make a big deal out of Pippa and her attire whenever she shows up at these occasions. But on the other hand, any respective wedding Pippa attends does get news coverage when maybe it would not have and perhaps the bridal couple doesn't object to that. This bride is a beautiful woman who looked wonderful in her elegant gown, even though I see nothing reminiscent of Kate's dress in it, either, other than the usual attributes of a wedding gown. Sounds like the media is really reaching here. But as far as dress and style, Pippa certainly wasn't in the same league as the bride and definitely did not upstage or outshine her in that respect.

Last edited:
Did you see, there were almost 700 comments about Pippa in the orange dress!

And still people wonder why the press pursues her!

Supply and demand!:cool: Pippa's obviously a hot commodity and won't fade in the background as long as people focus on her. I think a lot of it has to do with Kate not being as available and Pippa is, as well as being related to royalty, so the pressure's on her.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That outfit was atrocious. She is not, nearly, as pretty as Kate. And she is only famous, because of a very interesting rear end shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom