The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn
Okay, now I see. So Pippa was in your village on sunday, alone and travelled back to London from there by train?

Hm... any ideas how she got to the village? Did her car break or did she drive with somebody? Are there potential acquaintances of her living nearby? I mean, she is a London girl and you live in Yorkshire (right?). Could it be that she spent the weekend at the Northumberland's place?

Okay, I'm nosy... but the story sounds a bit hmmm strange: Pippa on a village station on sunday lunchtime in winter...
She wasn't alone, she was with two friends. I don't know where the 'northumberland's' place is, but in answer to your other question I don't know.

Edit: if you mean Alnwick Castle that's about 2 and a half hours north of me.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Perhaps Pippa does not mind the paps.

I don't know; if there are nine or ten news agencies camped outside all the time, then I think anybody would mind.

It's one thing if she's at some event, but to just have them hanging around would be unnerving, imo.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton’s Diet and Workout Plan
Pippa Middleton Diet and Workout
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton walking to work in West London
London, England - 17.01.12
WENN Photo Library

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FEPb3...+Out+and+About

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cNCmT...ut+and+About+2

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/W5D-X...ut+and+About+3
Old 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

This photo library really likes Pippa walking to work doesn't it?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Pippa Middleton yesterday threatened to take out an injunction to stop harassment by the paparazzi.
The younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge has repeatedly complained about being ‘stalked’ on a daily basis by freelance photographers.
Law firm Harbottle and Lewis has sent letters on her behalf to photographic agencies that sell the pictures worldwide on behalf of the paparazzi.
After being a bridesmaid at the royal wedding last year, Miss Middleton, 28, became an ‘instant celebrity’.
A royal source said: ‘She has been overwhelmed by the attention she has received and is at her wits’ end’.
Although the Mail in common with other British newspapers rarely uses such photographs, there is a huge market for them in magazines and the foreign media, particularly the U.S., where Miss Middleton is as famous as her sister. Many also end up on the internet where there are scores of websites devoted simply to her fashion sense.
The Leveson Inquiry into media standards and practice heard last week that up to 400 hundred photographs of Miss Middleton are sent to media organisations each day, many of which depict her simply buying a coffee or walking to her office.
Pippa Middleton in legal bid over harrassment by paparazzi | Mail Online

I'm surprised it took her this long.

As an American, I feel embarrassed that the media here is all over her. All because she has a nice figure.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Royal Highness

Now, few month too late in my opinion. She should stop it right after the wedding, be she seemed to enjoyed press attention.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Nobility

The reason it's taken so long is that she needed six to nine months of evidence that she's been harassed. Things should pick up now.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

I suspect that she had no idea how long it would continue. I rather think most people wouldn't mind having their pictures taken at first but as it continues it is ridiculous. As to it being American newspapers and magazines .... most of the pictures I have seen of Pippa have been printed by the Daily Mail, so that comment about it being all American is completely false and utter nonsense. With the exception of seeing her picture on the cover of some American magazines everything else has most definitely been printed in the British press. All of the walking to work, pictures on the street and buying coffee pictures from the British press. I'm wondering if the distinction is the origin of the photographer .... and if that is the case there is a definite loophole in the rules.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Actually there are ALWAYS pics of Pippa in the likes of People, Usmagazine, Intouch, etc. She is either in their magazine or on their website.

Recent photos/articles of Pippa in the Daily Mail have to do with her breakup, the weddings she has attended, the crazy Harry stories, etc. She did appear in the DM on a regular right after the wedding, but has since been replaced by the Kardashians.

She does appear in the Daily Mail but the photos of her coming to work, getting coffee, shopping, etc. The ones that are posted here? I usually see them on the American sites. So what the editor says is most likely true.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

As I posted in Pippa's thread, the editor of the Daily Mail testified to Leveson the other day that 300-400 paparazzi photos of Pippa land on his desk every single day. He also said that they have decided not to use them as they are intrusive. You'll see pics of her in the DM at events and weddings etc because they are considered to be public events.

The British press tend not to print paparazzi photos which are intrusive. The editor of Hello, for example, said today at Leveson that they were offered the picture of Will and Kate on the beach from the other day but chose not to run it as it was intrusive. But, foreign media outlets did buy it and so we saw it online.

I can understand Pippa's frustration here. From what I see she hasn't done anything to encourage this kind of treatment, she's gone about her daily life in much the same way as she did before the wedding.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa's Classic-Meets-Cool
Pippa Middleton Orange Coat
Old 01-18-2012, 06:58 PM

Stop trying to make Pippa Middleton happen - Blogs | thevine.com.au

Old 01-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Nobility

thnx...i like her style
Old 01-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Royal Highness

What an obnoxious post! Poor Pippa never asked to be made "Happen" - she just is! Anyone who blogs that way craves attention - but she doesn't. She just "is" - a sister to a future queen. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Last week I posted that Pippa was seen in my local train station This week the newspaper tells me that Pippa was literally on my doorstep at Carlton Towers (I can see this place from my bedroom window!) attending a two day shooting party.
Carlton Towers is the Yorkshire home of The Duke of Norfolk, Pippa was a guest of Edward Fitzalan- Howard and his wife the current Duke and Duchess. The Duke's son and heir, Miles Fitzalan-Howard (who i've had the pleasure of seeing) is 24 years old, and a potential "suitor" .

Side info: The Duke of Norfolk is Earl Marshal, which is the eighth of the Great Officers of State in the United Kingdom, ranking beneath the Lord High Constable and above the Lord High Admiral. The Earl Marshal has responsibility for the organisation of State funerals and the monarch's coronation in Westminster Abbey.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Are not the Duke and Duchess separated and in the process of divorcing. I believe that was the reason given for them not attending the wedding in April.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Indeed, from what i've heard locally they're going through a trial separation.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton wipes always with their "looks" more "casual" as the simple matching dress this summer caused a sensation.
Copia este “look” | StreetStyle hola.com

Google Google Translate
Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

Pippa middleton looks quite chic in this outfit.

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton