The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Administrator

I think the point is that pics of Pippa are being taken leaving her house going to work (going to work), getting coffee, and now getting groceries. Not the fact that she is getting groceries but now paps are taking pictures of her doing that.

Its becoming a bit too much IMO. And I think for others as well.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

What a life ... everyday the photos of her working going to shopping YUK boring. This person just taking her photo what are people on that they think this is okay on any level to a private person and I assume she is that ... a private working person.
Good grief .. and the photo of her grocery bag !!!!! I think I'll not read this thread again I am sorry for her.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Royal Highness

The last outfit with the purple-ish blazer is sooo much better. She looks pretty nice.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
What a life ... everyday the photos of her working going to shopping YUK boring. This person just taking her photo what are people on that they think this is okay on any level to a private person and I assume she is that ... a private working person.
Good grief .. and the photo of her grocery bag !!!!! I think I'll not read this thread again I am sorry for her.
I think it is time for her to get a solicitor and contact the Press Complaints Commission. This is ridiculous. She may have been a bridesmaid at a royal wedding but she is still a private person. Going to work and going grocery shopping are not something that merits getting your picture in the paper.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton, sister to the Duchess of Cambridge, is spotted out in tight red jeans as she arrives to work in London
Pippa Middleton, sister to the Duchess of Cambridge, is spotted out in tight red jeans as she arrives to work in London - Pictures - Zimbio

Quote:
Pippa in Bright Pink Jeans
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/7Xc_E...ght+Pink+Jeans

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Pc-Dl...t+Pink+Jeans+2

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/etqgR...t+Pink+Jeans+3

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/vnJr_...t+Pink+Jeans+4

Quote:
Pippa Middleton walking to work in West London
London, England - 11.01.12
http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?acti...698&version=de
Old 01-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

That's a work look? How shabby.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Majesty

Yes. It wasn't the act of buying groceries that was over-the-top. It was that the cameras seem to follow her all day. She's been handling the attention graciously, but there will be a limit to her patience at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I think the point is that pics of Pippa are being taken leaving her house going to work (going to work), getting coffee, and now getting groceries. Not the fact that she is getting groceries but now paps are taking pictures of her doing that.

Its becoming a bit too much IMO. And I think for others as well.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Majesty

This look suggests to me that she's going to be doing something active. Decorating and hanging things for an event, maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
That's a work look? How shabby.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Just heard on the news that a Daily Mail photographer giving evidence at the Leveson Inquiry said that between 300-400 photos of Pippa arrive on his desk every single day. That's the level of paparazzi interest in her.

I know people complain that the press spends too much time concentrating on Pippa but ultimately paps wouldn't be taking hundreds of pictures of her on a daily basis if there were no market for it.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Administrator

That's ridiculous! But you are right, people are taking pics because there appears to be an interest in Pippa. If people are clicking on a newspaper and/or magazine article than Pippa is trending...and that shows an interest.

Even the people who complain about the pics are being counted.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Courtier

Tight is the proper word to describe those pink jeans. Luckily we can see no cellulite or is she still too young for that?
Old 01-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
That's ridiculous! But you are right, people are taking pics because there appears to be an interest in Pippa. If people are clicking on a newspaper and/or magazine article than Pippa is trending...and that shows an interest.

Luckily Pippa is in a job where media interest is important, so is not hurt by it like her sister was. But I'd like to know what she thinks when she writes articles about being "princess for a day" for her Party Times....
Old 01-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Yes, but if they are complaining they are looking at the article, and that's what the paper wants.

I read somewhere that there is a hunger for news about Pippa, but she seems to be lying low at the moment, so instead we get these photos of her walking to work and grocery-shopping!

I'll bet that when she starts dating seriously again, there'll be a media frenzy!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

According to my very local newspaper and pictures I have personally seen, Pippa Middleton was in my village on Sunday buying a 62 single to London at around lunchtime.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps Pippa does not mind the paps.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Let's face it Pippa sells magazines and newspapers, it's all about the $!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
According to my very local newspaper and pictures I have personally seen, Pippa Middleton was in my village on Sunday buying a 62 single to London at around lunchtime.
What is a "single to London"?
Old 01-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn

What is a "single to London"?
A type of train ticket, a one way ticket to London, presumably Kings Cross. A return would be there and back.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
A type of train ticket, a one way ticket to London, presumably Kings Cross. A return would be there and back.
Okay, now I see. So Pippa was in your village on sunday, alone and travelled back to London from there by train?

Hm... any ideas how she got to the village? Did her car break or did she drive with somebody? Are there potential acquaintances of her living nearby? I mean, she is a London girl and you live in Yorkshire (right?). Could it be that she spent the weekend at the Northumberland's place?

Okay, I'm nosy... but the story sounds a bit hmmm strange: Pippa on a village station on sunday lunchtime in winter...
Old 01-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pippa Middleton walking to work in west London
London, England - 12.01.12
WENN Photo Library

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton