The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
How did Pippa become party planner? I have never read that she had ever studied event management.
I think she more or less drifted into it; she also edits the magazine for her parents' company, so it probably came about because of that.

(Still, this means she will have three jobs, although they are all part-time she may be overextended.)

Old 05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk

Quite honestly, we don't know that he hasn't been out of her life.

Apparently they have been friends for years....but this sudden interest and over exposure of ALL THINGS PIPPA means that the press is putting A and B together and getting D.

Frankly, I dont' find it odd to be good friends with an ex. As long as the relationship ended amicably on both sides, and you realize that you were better off friends than a couple, and if your current boyfriend is confident in your (thats you and his) relationship...why not be friends?
I agree. I'm good friends with a particular ex so I understand, I just hope he's not appearing in her life because of the medias sudden interest in her, but if they've been friends for years then I'm all for it:)

Old 05-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Well the media attention is getting to be a bit too much IMO. Sometimes it looks like they are stalking the girl. For all we know, this media attention might be too much for the current boyfriend.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are stalking her IMO.
Hopefully all this will die down.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Administrator

IMO it will die down when the press begins to turn on her. Which should be in a couple of minutes...it doesn't look like she is seeking attention. She is doing things we all do...go on vacation...shopping....hang out with friends.

Thank goodnes...none of her "friends" are selling any more old pictures. They must have been sent to social oblivion and realized it wasn't worth it.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanya Trubetskoy View Post
George Percy is the heir of the 12th Duke of Northumberland...
Wouldn't that be funny if Pippa married him and became a Duchess as well!
By all accounts they have been friends for the past ten years, but they say Pippa is ambitious...
Where did they meet? It's my theory that, while the press speculation that Kate went to Marlborough and St. Andrews specifically to hook Prince William is bosh, the Middletons have sent their daughters to good schools in the hopes of their marrying up. Just so happened that Kate got the jackpot. Maybe Pippa will get lucky, too!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Royal Highness

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/Pippa...18120fa791e281

Pippa seems to still be with Alex

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/PicPi...3c59638eecfa6d
Old 05-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Pippa Middleton To Get Her Own Glee Episode?!
Article

and recent pictures of Pipa

Pippa Middleton Sips on a Cup of Joe and Runs Errands in West London
Full article + pictures
Old 05-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Serene Highness

This has been the most "interesting" aftermath of this wedding. Should we expect a spot on The Simpson too?
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
This has been the most "interesting" aftermath of this wedding. Should we expect a spot on The Simpson too?
We'll know Pippa has really arrived when she does the host spot for SNL.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Nobility

Pippa has been so popular she should have her own thread on this board.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Royal Highness

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/SeePi...e3f61dacbeb302

Kate's jacket?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
It seems like the same jacket Catherine wore to that lunch with Camila.
I prefer Pippa's look, must say. Lovely dress!
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Is Pippa Middleton Heading to OWN?
Article
Old 05-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Pippa's every move is news these days!

Another item in the DM about Pippa going on vacation with George Percy; I tried to post the link but failed as usual!

It concerns exes who can't quite let go, and also includes Andrew and Fergie in that list.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Commoner

Indeed, every move Pippa makes seems to be in the news, and I must admit I read it all...

I knew almost nothing about the Middletons before the wedding, and now that I've done a lot of reading I really admire them. I realise (among other things, from the posts on this forum) how every detail of their lives was subject to scrutiny, and they passed through it almost impeccably. If Carole Middleton was criticised in the media for dressing younger than her age, it only shows there were no serious reasons to criticise her.

As for Pippa, her life as the remaining single Middleton girl with aristocratic friends seems so interesting now that she has become my favourite celebrity although I haven't even heard of her until the wedding. At the same time, I feel guilty about that because I think that the press should stop stalking her.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Is Pippa Middleton Heading to OWN?
Article
LOL!

The latest rumor around Pippa Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's hot younger sister, is she may do a show on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network, according to both In Touch and the National Enquirer.

Well that should speak for itself
Old 05-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Has Pippa Middleton got the fever for Justin Bieber? | Mail Online
Old 05-30-2011, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Now Paris get a taste of Her Royal Hotness: Pippa pops over the Channel to watch French Open | Mail Online
Old 05-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa at Roland Garros watching the French Open
paris-pippa-middleton-roland-garros-793100 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton