Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is that pics of Pippa are being taken leaving her house going to work (going to work), getting coffee, and now getting groceries. Not the fact that she is getting groceries but now paps are taking pictures of her doing that.

Its becoming a bit too much IMO. And I think for others as well.

What a life ... everyday the photos of her working going to shopping YUK boring. This person just taking her photo what are people on that they think this is okay on any level to a private person and I assume she is that ... a private working person.
Good grief .. and the photo of her grocery bag !!!!! I think I'll not read this thread again I am sorry for her.

The last outfit with the purple-ish blazer is sooo much better. She looks pretty nice.

What a life ... everyday the photos of her working going to shopping YUK boring. This person just taking her photo what are people on that they think this is okay on any level to a private person and I assume she is that ... a private working person.
Good grief .. and the photo of her grocery bag !!!!! I think I'll not read this thread again I am sorry for her.

I think it is time for her to get a solicitor and contact the Press Complaints Commission. This is ridiculous. She may have been a bridesmaid at a royal wedding but she is still a private person. Going to work and going grocery shopping are not something that merits getting your picture in the paper.

Yes. It wasn't the act of buying groceries that was over-the-top. It was that the cameras seem to follow her all day. She's been handling the attention graciously, but there will be a limit to her patience at some point.

I think the point is that pics of Pippa are being taken leaving her house going to work (going to work), getting coffee, and now getting groceries. Not the fact that she is getting groceries but now paps are taking pictures of her doing that.

Its becoming a bit too much IMO. And I think for others as well.

Just heard on the news that a Daily Mail photographer giving evidence at the Leveson Inquiry said that between 300-400 photos of Pippa arrive on his desk every single day. That's the level of paparazzi interest in her.

I know people complain that the press spends too much time concentrating on Pippa but ultimately paps wouldn't be taking hundreds of pictures of her on a daily basis if there were no market for it.

That's ridiculous! But you are right, people are taking pics because there appears to be an interest in Pippa. If people are clicking on a newspaper and/or magazine article than Pippa is trending...and that shows an interest.

Even the people who complain about the pics are being counted.

Tight is the proper word to describe those pink jeans. Luckily we can see no cellulite or is she still too young for that?

That's ridiculous! But you are right, people are taking pics because there appears to be an interest in Pippa. If people are clicking on a newspaper and/or magazine article than Pippa is trending...and that shows an interest.

Luckily Pippa is in a job where media interest is important, so is not hurt by it like her sister was. But I'd like to know what she thinks when she writes articles about being "princess for a day" for her Party Times....

Yes, but if they are complaining they are looking at the article, and that's what the paper wants.

I read somewhere that there is a hunger for news about Pippa, but she seems to be lying low at the moment, so instead we get these photos of her walking to work and grocery-shopping!

I'll bet that when she starts dating seriously again, there'll be a media frenzy! ;)

According to my very local newspaper and pictures I have personally seen, Pippa Middleton was in my village on Sunday buying a £62 single to London at around lunchtime.

Let's face it Pippa sells magazines and newspapers, it's all about the $!

According to my very local newspaper and pictures I have personally seen, Pippa Middleton was in my village on Sunday buying a £62 single to London at around lunchtime.

What is a "single to London"?

Kataryn said:
What is a "single to London"?

A type of train ticket, a one way ticket to London, presumably Kings Cross. A return would be there and back.

A type of train ticket, a one way ticket to London, presumably Kings Cross. A return would be there and back.
Okay, now I see. So Pippa was in your village on sunday, alone and travelled back to London from there by train?

Hm... any ideas how she got to the village? Did her car break or did she drive with somebody? Are there potential acquaintances of her living nearby? I mean, she is a London girl and you live in Yorkshire (right?). Could it be that she spent the weekend at the Northumberland's place?

Okay, I'm nosy... but the story sounds a bit hmmm strange: Pippa on a village station on sunday lunchtime in winter... :flowers:

Kataryn said:
Okay, now I see. So Pippa was in your village on sunday, alone and travelled back to London from there by train?

Hm... any ideas how she got to the village? Did her car break or did she drive with somebody? Are there potential acquaintances of her living nearby? I mean, she is a London girl and you live in Yorkshire (right?). Could it be that she spent the weekend at the Northumberland's place?

Okay, I'm nosy... but the story sounds a bit hmmm strange: Pippa on a village station on sunday lunchtime in winter... :flowers:

She wasn't alone, she was with two friends. I don't know where the 'northumberland's' place is, but in answer to your other question I don't know.

Edit: if you mean Alnwick Castle that's about 2 and a half hours north of me.

Last edited:
Perhaps Pippa does not mind the paps.

I don't know; if there are nine or ten news agencies camped outside all the time, then I think anybody would mind.

It's one thing if she's at some event, but to just have them hanging around would be unnerving, imo.

This photo library really likes Pippa walking to work doesn't it?

Pippa Middleton yesterday threatened to take out an injunction to stop harassment by the paparazzi.
The younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge has repeatedly complained about being ‘stalked’ on a daily basis by freelance photographers.
Law firm Harbottle and Lewis has sent letters on her behalf to photographic agencies that sell the pictures worldwide on behalf of the paparazzi.
After being a bridesmaid at the royal wedding last year, Miss Middleton, 28, became an ‘instant celebrity’.
A royal source said: ‘She has been overwhelmed by the attention she has received and is at her wits’ end’.
Although the Mail in common with other British newspapers rarely uses such photographs, there is a huge market for them in magazines and the foreign media, particularly the U.S., where Miss Middleton is as famous as her sister. Many also end up on the internet where there are scores of websites devoted simply to her fashion sense.
The Leveson Inquiry into media standards and practice heard last week that up to 400 hundred photographs of Miss Middleton are sent to media organisations each day, many of which depict her simply buying a coffee or walking to her office.
Pippa Middleton in legal bid over harrassment by paparazzi | Mail Online

I'm surprised it took her this long.

As an American, I feel embarrassed that the media here is all over her. All because she has a nice figure. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now, few month too late in my opinion. She should stop it right after the wedding, be she seemed to enjoyed press attention.

:previous: The reason it's taken so long is that she needed six to nine months of evidence that she's been harassed. Things should pick up now.

:previous:I suspect that she had no idea how long it would continue. I rather think most people wouldn't mind having their pictures taken at first but as it continues it is ridiculous. As to it being American newspapers and magazines .... most of the pictures I have seen of Pippa have been printed by the Daily Mail, so that comment about it being all American is completely false and utter nonsense. With the exception of seeing her picture on the cover of some American magazines everything else has most definitely been printed in the British press. All of the walking to work, pictures on the street and buying coffee pictures from the British press. I'm wondering if the distinction is the origin of the photographer .... and if that is the case there is a definite loophole in the rules.

Actually there are ALWAYS pics of Pippa in the likes of People, Usmagazine, Intouch, etc. She is either in their magazine or on their website.

Recent photos/articles of Pippa in the Daily Mail have to do with her breakup, the weddings she has attended, the crazy Harry stories, etc. She did appear in the DM on a regular right after the wedding, but has since been replaced by the Kardashians.

She does appear in the Daily Mail but the photos of her coming to work, getting coffee, shopping, etc. The ones that are posted here? I usually see them on the American sites. So what the editor says is most likely true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom