The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Majesty

Hmmm. William's split with Catherine. Percy splits from Pippa. Percy's contempt for the Middleton's. Belittling of Middletons in the press during the split. Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
It could be read (not sure how true it was, though) that the Earl and Pippa were some sort of item till William split up with Catherine in 2007 and that Earl Percy left Pippa as soon as it seemed her sister was not going to become a future queen because of his family's contempt for the middle class Middletons.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
I have been wondering if the trip by Pippa was a decoy!!

But there is also the option that organising a wedding is so tiring for all involved!!

well, why not just to go to madrid for a short-trip - even without beeing tired - just for fun, because madrid is a beautiful city. we have been there just for fun too last autumn, it doesnt always everything have to have a menaning.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A few more pictures and an article of Pipa in Spain
Click here to see
Old 05-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Pippa Middleton bum: Pilates is secret to her toned derriere | Mail Online
Old 05-18-2011, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
that Earl Percy left Pippa as soon as it seemed her sister was not going to become a future queen because of his family's contempt for the middle class Middletons. Now that Catherine is safely married to William, he's back? .
I did not know ths detail! If it is true it is bad... but Pippa does not understand it????

Quote:
If Earl Percy wants to marry someone connected to William, he should offer for one of the York-girls.
This would be a difficult sacrifice...
With Pippa it is not one
Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Royal Highness

I have gotten the information about Earl Percy and Pippa wrong - sorry about that. I checked old articles of the Daily Mail from 2007 and found this one:

"It has not been a great week in the Middleton household. Just days after the shock announcement that Prince William has split from Kate, I have news of further heartbreak.

Kate's younger sister, Pippa, has separated from her wealthy aristocratic boyfriend JJ Jardine Patterson, whom she has been dating for three-and-a-half years.
The 22-year-old Edinburgh University student has told friends that she ended her relationship with the wealthy heir of the Hong Kong banking family because of his reluctance to commit to a serious relationship.

So it wasn't Earl Percy (whom Pippa was said to have dated earlier) but the "Taipan" heir Jardine Patterson she splitted from in 2007.

But I'm sure I recall an article about the "Wisteria-sisters" where it was said that Earl Percy's family was not happy about his dating of Pippa Middleton. Maybe in an article about Lady Katie Percy. Alas, I cant find that one.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Let's not forget that Pippa is in a serious relationship with her current boyfriend Alex Loudon
Old 05-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora
Let's not forget that Pippa is in a serious relationship with her current boyfriend Alex Loudon
Well here's the thing....I am adapt to believe they may no longer be so and I say this because my husband would not enjoy seeing me on vacation with another man, friend or not....so Earl Percy may not be her boyfriend but I'm begining to wonder if Alex still is? - only time will tell
Old 05-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
Well here's the thing....I am adapt to believe they may no longer be so and I say this because my husband would not enjoy seeing me on vacation with another man, friend or not....so Earl Percy may not be her boyfriend but I'm begining to wonder if Alex still is? - only time will tell
I kinda agree with you. I wonder if all the publicity freaks him. Pippa is very much in the spotlight, and we rarely see them together.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Royal Highness

http://m.usmag.com/v/CelebNews/NewPi...5766b16ae3e914
Old 05-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

Some of these writers are delusional ... her jeans may be slim fit but hardly could be called "skin tight". Just as they described the brides maid dress, it was form fitting but NOT skin tight. Sheeesh!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post

Very true!
Earl Percy was a romance at one time, so who knows if the spark might be rekindled? I don't believe Loudon would enjoy those pictures in the press.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:23 AM
Royal Highness

The society wedding season has just begun - so let's wait for the pics from the next wedding Pippa attends as a guest and who's with her.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Pippa Middleton gets herself a new job... working for her ex-boyfriend George Percy | Mail Online
Old 05-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Serene Highness

That might explain more why they are being seen together.
Even if they are just friends, that's too much time together with an ex...
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh,now that explains a lot,I suppose they are just working together,though journalists make from everything love story speculations.After all,they call Pippa "her hotness" as if she were a Hollywood star,like Sharon Stone for example
Old 05-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Aristocracy

George Percy is the heir of the 12th Duke of Northumberland...
Wouldn't that be funny if Pippa married him and became a Duchess as well!
By all accounts they have been friends for the past ten years, but they say Pippa is ambitious...
Old 05-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

How did Pippa become party planner? I have never read that she had ever studied event management.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is she not dating that Loudon guy anymore? I find it weird that that Percy guy is in her life again all of a sudden.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Is she not dating that Loudon guy anymore? I find it weird that that Percy guy is in her life again all of a sudden.
Quite honestly, we don't know that he hasn't been out of her life.

Apparently they have been friends for years....but this sudden interest and over exposure of ALL THINGS PIPPA means that the press is putting A and B together and getting D.

Frankly, I dont' find it odd to be good friends with an ex. As long as the relationship ended amicably on both sides, and you realize that you were better off friends than a couple, and if your current boyfriend is confident in your (thats you and his) relationship...why not be friends?

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton