Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people moaning about why Pippa gets attention, but fact is some are interested about what she is doing and so on. And unlike many other siblings of royals, she is not ultra private, she releases books and courts magazines.

As the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, a lot of Pippa's life and times do include her sister and family. Over the years since the royal wedding, people have been interested in not only Pippa but in a lesser extent, the Middleton family.

I see the separate threads relating to the interest in extended members of the royal family as the administration and moderators giving us the ways and means to discuss these people should we find it interesting for us to do so.

Its what makes The Royal Forums the top notch place it is to discuss anything to do with royalty. :D

The media need to leave her and James alone on their honeymoon. No one should chasing them around and calling their names.

Why there is a special board for Pippa and her husband, she doen't belong to the eoyal family, she is only the sister of the future queen but we don't see a speciel board for the relativrs of other queens or prince consort

For the same reason there is a thread titled "Family of The Duchess of Cornwall" in the "The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall" board. So yes, relatives of other royal spouses have threads.

:previous: And there is a thread about the Bernadottes in the Swedish Forum. :flowers: Pippa is cool.

The Bernadottes are a historic family which made the history in France and in Sweden, Pippa :no

:previous: Understood. :flowers: You disapprove of interest in Pippa. That's okay. Not your thing. But by posting on this thread means you will continually get updates regarding this thread. Is that wise? Given your disinterest? Wondering. :cool:

Why there is a special board for Pippa and her husband, she doen't belong to the eoyal family, she is only the sister of the future queen but we don't see a speciel board for the relativrs of other queens or prince consort

Many people (including me) are interested in Pippa and in what she is doing.

There are all kinds of threads in this forum that don't appeal to everyone.
Just follow the ones you do like and ignore the others.
:flowers:

Diana's siblings each have a thread, Camilla's children both have a thread. Catherine's sister is getting the same. Like Catherine, Diana and Camilla were/are married to a future King. So I don't understand your reasoning here.

The media need to leave her and James alone on their honeymoon. No one should chasing them around and calling their names.

I agree. I'm creeped out by the media that's stalking them on their honeymoon, and I'm equally creeped out by the people who are clicking on the pictures.

The Matthews' were more than generous in letting royal watchers get pics outside the church on their wedding day. To invade their privacy further comes off as sleazy and ungrateful.

Wasn't Pippa in the 'in the news' section earlier? I too was suprised to find her in the Cambridge section!

Anyway, the honeymoon continues
Date night! Newlyweds Pippa and James continue the second leg of their honeymoon with a romantic meal for two - hours after they scaled the Sydney Harbour Bridge to take in the breathtaking views

Pippa Middleton and James Matthews dine on raw kangaroo | Daily Mail Online

I think it's very fitting that Pippa's thread is in the Cambridge's section. She and the rest of the Catherine's family thread belongs there.

I think it's very fitting that Pippa's thread is in the Cambridge's section. She and the rest of the Catherine's family thread belongs there.

I think so too.
She'll always be Kate's sister, so I agree she belongs in the Cambridge section.

Pippa has been in this section for quite some time, I think she was moved here a few months ago. I don't have a problem with her thread being here, in fact, I think it makes more sense than the 'in the news' section.

I don't like how the media are stalking the couple on their honeymoon either. Just leave them be and let them enjoy themselves without having to check over their shoulders for photographers.

Normally I couldn't care less about Pippa at all, but she was a really gorgeous bride and I like reading about weddings, almost any weddings.:)

And her honeymoon is sounding absolutely fabulous.

Hearing about someone else's happiness balances out all the other ugly horrible and depressing stories in the news, at least it does for me.

Pippa has been in this section for quite some time, I think she was moved here a few months ago. I don't have a problem with her thread being here, in fact, I think it makes more sense than the 'in the news' section.

I don't like how the media are stalking the couple on their honeymoon either. Just leave them be and let them enjoy themselves without having to check over their shoulders for photographers.

I don't think they are stalking them. The pictures are up close and Pippa seems awfully smiley and wavey in a few of them. Someone pointed out on twitter that Pippa is wearing Kate Spade clothes and Aspinal bags in every one of the pictures. Its possible she was given these clothes by the designer to wear for free in exchange for her being photographed wearing them.

I do love this dress (pic of she and James walking at night) the color and design both look good on her.

LaRae

:previous: LOL!! I have to agree. The only time the DoC's younger sister ever seemed unhappy about being photographed was in the wake of her painful breakup with Alex Loudon.

She has always seemed more than happy to oblige to the paps, and her honeymoon is no different. In one set of photos she is actually grinning and waving.;)

Pippa and James Matthews: May 2017 -

Now it seems that Vivid may have paid for Pippa to come to Sydney. There will be questions asked of government if this is true
I don't know if this is true or not but interesting

Last edited:
I usually try to avoid replying to the comments about she's smiling and she likes the attention but I'm in a stupid mood! Catherine and her family have always given the impression of being polite, they know they are going to be photographed and they are on a hiding to nothing - if they smile 'they love the attention', if they ignore 'they're too stuck up'! I think they've always reacted appropriately but hey ho, I suppose the world would be better boring if we all had the same opinion

Now it seems that Vivid may have paid for Pippa to come to Sydney. There will be questions asked of government if this is true

Why? :sad: What's the issue? I don't know what Vivid is.

You believe the Australian government paid for Pippa to visit and promote tourism? I have trouble wrapping my head around that.

But Pippa and her husband certainly don't need the money so why would they accept an offer like that? :ermm:

Assuming it's true, which I am not at all sure of.

The "Vivid" festival started in Sydney last Friday night.

Here is a youtube from 2015 giving you an idea of what Pippa and James are looking at from their hotel opposite the Opera House.

And it's fine, but freezing here - coldest May morning a few days ago, since record keeping began.

(But maybe that's not a problem for them, coming from the UK. :lol:)

https://youtu.be/Ps8K_lylYes

Check out the youtube I posted a few pages back Lady Nimue.

I don't think Pippa was needed to promote it.

It's already bigger than Mardi Gras and the New Year's fireworks.

Has been going for quite a few years and draws international visitors already.

Promoted as the biggest light show in the world.

Well, the tin-foil-hat brigade might claim the British government paid Pippa to have her wedding in Englefield, as to promote the UK as a wedding destination. Who knows, it would be really funny if the Matthews family paid Pippa to marry their son to promote Eden Rock. :beamup:

The sunrise tv show have a good video about if it's paid or not but I can't copy it. Vivid haven't denied it. Anyway I'm sure they are having a good time. A $1800 a night hotel suite would be rather nice.

Now, this is just my opinion but for a couple that really went out of their way to assure as private as a wedding as they could possibly get, I don't see them going the other way with a honeymoon with paid trips, promotional deals and anything of that sort.

They may just be pleasant to the people around them as they go about enjoying what they came to enjoy and be with each other.

A short youtube of the night-time Bridge Climb during this year's "Vivid" festival - Pippa and James did it last night.

Wonder if they had a go on the dance floor up there?

https://youtu.be/RIEC8gNrG9Q

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom