Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, that is one ugly dress!! toilet roll holder meets lampshade.

Ok that is just terrible....

LaRae

Horrid dress.

I'm going to be contrary today . . . I think Pippa's dress is very pretty. I like the color and it looks cool and fresh in the 85 degree weather at Wimbledon. It's also on trend with the nude look and lace. I think she looks great.

As for James and his beard . . . it makes him look mature and quite handsome I think. Besides, he has had it for so long, I forget what he looked like before.

I like the dress too, but I generally like everything Self-Portrait.

I'm going to be contrary today . . . I think Pippa's dress is very pretty. I like the color and it looks cool and fresh in the 85 degree weather at Wimbledon. It's also on trend with the nude look and lace. I think she looks great.

As for James and his beard . . . it makes him look mature and quite handsome I think. Besides, he has had it for so long, I forget what he looked like before.

I love it too. I immediately went online to see the price, which I knew was out of my range to begin with. It is GORGEOUS!!!

Count me as liking the dress! :flowers: Those lacy cover dresses are ideal for hot weather. One can dress pretty skimpy underneath, get the benefit of the air (and sun) on one's skin, but still look fully dressed. The other aspect I like is one can change colors with the 'underdress' between different wearings. Possibilities are endless. I don't know what the set-up is with that dress but that's how I see those kind of dresses. Love them!

Last edited:
Ugh, haven't found self portrait I like and this certainly is not changing my mind.

Laughing when it is called daring :lol: If anyone wants a description of the definition of matronly this is a good example. The nude slip does not make it daring. It's old fashioned and frumpy.

To all the ladies that love that dress, I applaud you so here are some :flowers:

When I saw that dress, I went WOW, the detail work, the design of the lace, so many different types of lace went into this dress, the top is different from the bottom, and the bottom is perfectly suited for a lady to wear. The possibilities are endless with this dress as Lady N says. The color is cool and yet soft at the same time, a very feminine dress that shows romance and love. I love the dress.

I also like this a lot. And it's not that Daring, IMO. I always chuckle when people are appalled at lacy-but-lined dresses at events where people are watching women play a sport in little more than undergarments. ;).

The grammar of that is tragic. Sorry!

I like the dress too.

My eyes almost rolled out of my head when I saw the car they rolled up in.

Count me in as a fan of the lace dress- I think it's very interesting and pretty

Count me in with the "lovers of the dress". I think the color and style is great on Pippa.

With that kind of heat beating down on everyone yesterday, Pippa's dress was very brilliant!

pretty dress for pippa! although it lets some of her skin show, it does so tastefully.

did pippa change her surname to matthews or is she keeping her maiden name?

pretty dress for pippa! although it lets some of her skin show, it does so tastefully.

did pippa change her surname to matthews or is she keeping her maiden name?

As if that matters...the media will never get her name right they still call the DoC Kate Middleton.

LaRae

Newlywed Pippa Middleton showed off her maternal skills earlier this month meeting with students at the Mary Hare School for Deaf Children in Berkshire, England. The Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister was on hand to support the school's Primary School Appeal on July 4. "There are many good reasons to support the Primary School project and I am delighted that the appeal launch has been so successful," Pippa said of her visit.

Read more: Pippa Middleton visits Mary Hare School for Deaf Children in Berkshire | HELLO! Canada

I'm not liking the bodice of Pippa's dress but the rest is nice enough.

Carole looks better but James..my goodness he's hurting my eyes!! lol

LaRae

Oh these are the same people who still call the DoC Kate Middleton! Rude folks and not the most observant at their job either.

LaRae

Thank you for the link, ? that is one very very gorgeous dress and I so want that for me. How pretty she looks in it and so happy also.

I also loved Catherine's dress with the flowers at the bottom, nice for a summer outing.

Both ladies looked great today. yet Pippa's dress is outstanding IMO.

Welcome!

I am not super fond of the multiple tiers but the dress overall is very nice and summery...she looks good in it.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom