Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte looks little like her dad, and only darker hair from mom. She definitely has Windsor genes, a lot of her great grandmother in there. You can inherit looks from a parent that is dormant in them. I look nothing like my mother, and yet if you see me with one of her two younger sisters (her and two oldest look a lot alike) you know I get my looks from her family. My aunt gets mistaken as my mother constantly.

But Arthur could almost be mistaken for his cousins.

Arthur is adorable, quite the good looking child. Bravo Pippa and James,

Arthur is (right now) a Middleton and a little of his dad thrown in. He reminds me of Louis. George is a mix of Michael and William. Charlotte is a mix of Kate and The Queen. Louis is starting to show some Windsor features (Christmas party pics) amid the Middleton looks.

LaRae

Is this the first time we've had a "proper" look at Arthur? He is an adorable little baby and I agree that he looks so much like George and Louis - I used to think George was all Windsor, but these new photos of Arthur have proved me otherwise.

Arthur is such a cutie! Looks like he could be Louis's brother! It seems the boys in the family definitely take after the Middletons.

It's weird to see this thread active after almost 3 months. But good news for Pippa, since that means she's had some peace and quiet from the media the last couple of months.

I know Spencer and Vogue recently said they are going to start trying for another baby. I don't know if Pippa and James have similar plans but it would be cute. Their boys are only one month apart, if the second set were close in age too that would make for a lovely family dynamic.

It's weird to see this thread active after almost 3 months. But good news for Pippa, since that means she's had some peace and quiet from the media the last couple of months.

I know Spencer and Vogue recently said they are going to start trying for another baby. I don't know if Pippa and James have similar plans but it would be cute. Their boys are only one month apart, if the second set were close in age too that would make for a lovely family dynamic.

Spencer and Vogue ecpecting their secong child ,a girl this time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-girl-two-years-welcoming-son-Theodore.html

Maybe the media decided no one needed daily updates on her walking the dogs. A break for a few months, people may want to see her baby/dog walking jaunts again. As that seems to be the only thing they show her doing. They have pretty much left her alone anyways, other then long distance walk shots.

Be interesting if Pippa had another child this year. Arthur has a close cousin on both sides, as Louis is only six months older then he is.

Spencer and Vogue ecpecting their secong child ,a girl this time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Theodore.html

Nice news for the family. I know people who suffer from polycystic and it can be a rough struggle to have children.

Agreed, it would be nice if Pippa and James had another child this year.

Lovely to see.

Arthur has grown so much! I appreciate that Pippa and James are private people but it would be lovely to see his little face.

:previous: No, if they really have to shoot them for some reason, blurred face is all we need.

Not that we really need a 100th story about Pippa taking a walk. Let the kid's face at least be private.

Arthur has grown so much! I appreciate that Pippa and James are private people but it would be lovely to see his little face.

Legal issue with minors. I do not know if the parents have to request it or it is automatic in British media now but the children's faces are always blurred.

This is how my sister dresses my 2 yr old nephew, and I can guarantee she's not trying to dress him in an 'aristocratic fashion" :lol:

Who writes these articles???

My very middle class male American playmates were also dressed in short pants before we started school.

This was longer ago than I care to reveal.:cool:

Anyway, maybe the DM...for reasons known only to the Fail, are attempting to slyly reinforce information from the controversial VF article...that all three of the Middleton women are desperately striving to be perceived as natural born aristocrats?

In most circles, if you were born in the past 40 years or so, boys didnt wear short pants except in the summer when you just call them shorts. So for many people, when you see boy children in short pants and such it screams 'we are posh or think so'. Depending on the current weather in London, he may just have been wearing shorts.

The buckled shoes and the rest of the look isn't anything odd though. Its the whole concept of 'no long pants till a certain age' that is. No evidence that Pippa is embracing that.

I get loads of boys in dressed in short pants into my reception class. More culottes really. It's very just William but air think they are cute.

Most boys and men in London will be seen in shorts in the summer months. I just do not think it is really noteworthy at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom