Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seventy-seven photos - close up/high definition - of the Italian "babymoon" are on Popsugar.

I won't post the link - I'm sure there will be some who will be offended at the invasion of privacy.

The photos are closeup and look to have been taken across a long time span too - many activities captured.

What a wonderful school! I am so glad that Pippa has gotten involved in this worthy cause.

Last edited:
To be honest I am a bit bewildered by the seemingly rather extreme oral approach of the school. No (not even optional) instruction or events in Sign Language at all. I strongly believe that deaf children should at least (!) have the option to see and learn Sign Language if they want to.
While I am happy that Pippa found a cause that she supports full heartedly, I personally wouldn't support this school.

To be honest I am a bit bewildered by the seemingly rather extreme oral approach of the school. No (not even optional) instruction or events in Sign Language at all. I strongly believe that deaf children should at least (!) have the option to see and learn Sign Language if they want to.
While I am happy that Pippa found a cause that she supports full heartedly, I personally wouldn't support this school.

Thanks for this additional bit of information. That is indeed a bewildering approach. This way of teaching excludes them from the wider deaf community and I am not so sure of their success in the hearing community. For the children I sincerely hope this approach works but I am afraid it will fail some of them.

I assume Pippa was approached because it is relatively close to where she grew up.

This original approach was exactly the type of schooling my niece attended in Trenton New Jersey. She starter there at age 4. Later in life she was taught signing {we all attended quite a few classes} but by that time her mastery of oral speech was very good. We were told that when done the other-way-around, speech will never be understood by others quite as well. She now, of course, does both, plus all three of her daughters were born without hearing as she married a lad from same school. I was amazed when I attended a Christmas concert and they not only sang but they could carry a tune fairly well. Absolutely brilliant school.

Do you think Philippa's brother James might be a godfather?

Taking pap pictures of someone visiting a hospital/clinic is absolutely disgusting. The person that took the pictures, the people who decided to publish, and anyone who clicks should all be ashamed of themselves.

The pics are from earlier this week according to Twitter.

LaRae

Taking pap pictures of someone visiting a hospital/clinic is absolutely disgusting. The person that took the pictures, the people who decided to publish, and anyone who clicks should all be ashamed of themselves.

Disgusting? and be ashamed of myself?

I imagine this is for me also because i posted the link here. Well everyone is free to say his/her opinion and i respect that but is nice sometimes to think first before offending the other!

Disgusting? and be ashamed of myself?

I imagine this is for me also because i posted the link here. Well everyone is free to say his/her opinion and i respect that but is nice sometimes to think first before offending the other!

You're right it's my opinion, and it's likely the the opinion of most editors and most press ethic boards. But you're free to take pride in anything you post, that pride of choice should keep you from feeling offended.

The thing I ask is : what is the use of this kind of pic ? Nothing new, Nothing special, just two people Walking….

Pippa is a writer and has discussed her pregnancy in her writings. She and her husband were on a public street. So while it isn’t really all that newsworthy, it is not exactly intruding on privacy the way photos taken on private property would be.
I think all those photos in Italy were much worse than the photo on the public street visiting the hospital.

Last edited:
We simply just know that Pippa and James plan to give birth in Lindo Wing, likie Kate and William.

Pippa is a writer and has discussed her pregnancy in her writings. She and her husband were on a public street. So while it isn’t really all that newsworthy, it is not exactly intruding on privacy the way photos taken on private property would be.

Very much disagree.

Even Catherine who isn’t a private citizen like Pippa was shown more respect. When Catherine went to Lindo Wing with the George pregnancy, the paps took the photos but they didn’t sell them because they said it would of been crossing a line. Paps who are generally scumbags, even knew it was a matter of human decency.

Everybody, even famous people, should feel free and safe seeking medical treatment, without having to worry about being harassed by paps as they seek it. And then having the pictures published that then will create public speculation and prying into their medical affairs.

Should we have seen pictures of Zara entering and leaving the hospital when her doctors confirmed her miscarriage? Surely you believe so since she had publicly announced her pregnancy and she would have been entering and leaving via a public street.

Remember what happened to poor Cynthia Nixon in 2008? They papped her going into a NYC hospital, and then the press started running stories that she was getting a boob job. She was forced to come forward and deny and disclose her real medical issue -"I was at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital for my three-monthly checkup. I was in the Oncology department. I guess they (the press) think that means plastic surgery.” She had publicly announced her breast cancer from 2006, so I guess that means she was fair game to that disgusting intrusion.

So no it isn’t harmless, and there’s a reason most editors wouldn’t publish. At the very best it was in poor taste, at the very worst it’s ethically bankrupt. I believe the latter.

Last edited:
They were probably taking baby care, Lamaze, classes. When she is in labor I imagine they have already come up with a way for a car to drop her off as they did Kate.

It's not like she was in labor or in medical emergency and they were taking compromising photos of her. Feeling safe seeking treatment :ermm:

She was there what an hour? Likely a tour, or late birthing class, scan.

So? I don’t care if she was there for a non-emergency. Which we can only presume. We shouldn’t be presuming at all, since it shouldn’t of been published. Hospitals/clinics should always be a no-go zone for pap intrusion. Just like schools. That’s like believing it would be fine for paps to stalk Charlotte to pre-school because it’s only pre-school. Well, she just there playing with crayons.paper, and paste. When she starts real school, I’m sure they’ll find a covert way to sneak her in.

I’m sure glad most editors don’t have such a cavalier attitude about press intrusion as apparently most royal watchers do. It’s quite something to believe the public has a ‘right’ to see these photos.

Good Lord talk about :deadhorse:
:bang: I keep seeing new posts pop up and thinking - oh, maybe the baby has been born, but alas - no.
Changing the subject, I assume that although Eugenie attended Pippa's wedding, Pippa & James won't attend Eugenie's wedding because Pippa is so close to her due date?

All I can say is that its a tad bit different to see Pippa at the Lindo Wing instead of the normal XXX was spotted leaving a restaurant or XXX attended a fashion show. Breaks the monotony. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom