The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
EXCLUSIVE: Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Enjoy Tropical Honeymoon

EXCLUSIVE: Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Enjoy Tropical Honeymoon -- See the Pics!
I couldn't see there the pics, but I found this page:

Entertainment: EXCLUSIVE: Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Enjoy Tropical Honeymoon -- See the Pics! - PressFrom - Australia

Old 05-30-2017, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
So they are in Sydney for their honeymoon! Video out on twitter and media
Pippa Middleton honeymoons in Sydney with husband James Matthews
They were in NZ last week? New speculation or rumors about Brando were wrong?

Sydney more my kind of holiday, more to do then just beaches.

So I guess the other article on the wedding thread, with pictures in Sydney were wrong. Not about Sydney, but saying the couple spent last week in NZ. The Brando island story was right.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Heir Apparent

They've probably been in all three spots. Lovely honeymoon if you can afford it! Sydney might be a bit cool at the moment though. Here in Oz we are heading into winter. NZ too!
Old 05-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Seems unlikely, only been gone barely over a week. Only one article mentions NZ so far, and I haven't seen photos unlike Brando and now Sydney.

Edit looking at Brando sight, to fly from the island to Sydney, a layover in New Zealand is common. So likely people spotting her getting off flight from Auckland assumed they were there and not just lay over.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:50 PM
Courtier

I imagine at the Brando resort they spent a lot of time recuperating from the wedding and then flying through many time zones.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Following!
Old 05-31-2017, 12:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

A flying visit! A beaming Pippa Middleton and new husband James Matthews enjoy lunch at stunning Sydney restaurant after arriving by sea plane on the first day of their Australian honeymoon

Pippa Middleton and James Matthews honeymooning in Sydney | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-31-2017, 01:24 AM
Serene Highness

The "Vivid" festival started in Sydney last Friday night.

Here is a youtube from 2015 giving you an idea of what Pippa and James are looking at from their hotel opposite the Opera House.

And it's fine, but freezing here - coldest May morning a few days ago, since record keeping began.

(But maybe that's not a problem for them, coming from the UK. )

https://youtu.be/Ps8K_lylYes
Old 05-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
A flying visit! A beaming Pippa Middleton and new husband James Matthews enjoy lunch at stunning Sydney restaurant after arriving by sea plane on the first day of their Australian honeymoon

Pippa Middleton and James Matthews honeymooning in Sydney | Daily Mail Online

I really like her dress, very cute.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Why there is a special board for Pippa and her husband, she doen't belong to the eoyal family, she is only the sister of the future queen but we don't see a speciel board for the relativrs of other queens or prince consort
Old 05-31-2017, 09:15 AM
Serene Highness

I see people moaning about why Pippa gets attention, but fact is some are interested about what she is doing and so on. And unlike many other siblings of royals, she is not ultra private, she releases books and courts magazines.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 05-31-2017, 09:27 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
As the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, a lot of Pippa's life and times do include her sister and family. Over the years since the royal wedding, people have been interested in not only Pippa but in a lesser extent, the Middleton family.

I see the separate threads relating to the interest in extended members of the royal family as the administration and moderators giving us the ways and means to discuss these people should we find it interesting for us to do so.

Its what makes The Royal Forums the top notch place it is to discuss anything to do with royalty.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

The media need to leave her and James alone on their honeymoon. No one should chasing them around and calling their names.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-31-2017, 09:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Why there is a special board for Pippa and her husband, she doen't belong to the eoyal family, she is only the sister of the future queen but we don't see a speciel board for the relativrs of other queens or prince consort
For the same reason there is a thread titled "Family of The Duchess of Cornwall" in the "The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall" board. So yes, relatives of other royal spouses have threads.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

And there is a thread about the Bernadottes in the Swedish Forum. Pippa is cool.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

The Bernadottes are a historic family which made the history in France and in Sweden, Pippa :no
Old 05-31-2017, 09:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Understood. You disapprove of interest in Pippa. That's okay. Not your thing. But by posting on this thread means you will continually get updates regarding this thread. Is that wise? Given your disinterest? Wondering.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:02 AM
Royal Highness

Pippa Middleton and James Matthews dine on raw kangaroo | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-31-2017, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Many people (including me) are interested in Pippa and in what she is doing.

There are all kinds of threads in this forum that don't appeal to everyone.
Just follow the ones you do like and ignore the others.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Diana's siblings each have a thread, Camilla's children both have a thread. Catherine's sister is getting the same. Like Catherine, Diana and Camilla were/are married to a future King. So I don't understand your reasoning here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The media need to leave her and James alone on their honeymoon. No one should chasing them around and calling their names.
I agree. I'm creeped out by the media that's stalking them on their honeymoon, and I'm equally creeped out by the people who are clicking on the pictures.

The Matthews' were more than generous in letting royal watchers get pics outside the church on their wedding day. To invade their privacy further comes off as sleazy and ungrateful.