The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
So much fun if they were both pregnant at the same time, though.
Two children same age would bring the two families closer then they already are, if that is possible. Hope they are boys that are healthy.

Old 09-28-2017, 12:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emme View Post
I don’t remember, was there any official announcement of Pippa’s wedding? If so, who made it?
There was an official press release on April 12 from Kensington Palace! It was titled 'Media facility for members of the royal family attending the wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' and announced the wedding itself ("Miss Pippa Middleton and Mr. James Matthews are pleased to confirm...") and the participation of prince George and princess Charlotte in the bridal party and the presence of the duke and duchess of Cambridge and prince Harry.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Majesty

Pippa enjoy a stroll around Chelsea

Pippa Matthews slips into skinny jeans and trainers | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Not sure why the DM thinks it is newsworthy that Pippa has stepped out to buy some newspapers!
Old 10-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Not sure why the DM thinks it is newsworthy that Pippa has stepped out to buy some newspapers!
I don't understand it either. They say she's been keeping a "low profile" since her wedding but, really, she's just a young woman doing daily tasks like all the other people living in London. If she stayed in the house and never showed her face then THAT would be a story. I think the Daily Fail should just stop following Pippa around. It really isn't necessary.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Not even clicking...how is it news that she is wearing tight jeans and sneakers?

LaRae
Old 10-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Pippa and James Matthews: May 2017 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
I don't understand it either. They say she's been keeping a "low profile" since her wedding but, really, she's just a young woman doing daily tasks like all the other people living in London. If she stayed in the house and never showed her face then THAT would be a story. I think the Daily Fail should just stop following Pippa around. It really isn't necessary.

I agree. It must be exhausting not being able to step out of the house to do a simple daily errand without having paparazzi stalking you. Everyone gets some shopping done in casual clothing, it's not a big deal, even if the particular person happens to be the sister-in-law of the second in line to the throne!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Not even clicking...how is it news that she is wearing tight jeans and sneakers?

LaRae
That's what they wrote but, actually, the jeans are not tight at all. They aren't skinny jeans like Kate wears, they are regular blue jeans with cuffs. So, I don't know why they said "skinny." She is wearing sneakers though. And don't forget the grey sweater and white shirt. The Fail is just filling space. I laughed at the number of photos of Pippa just walking around. I didn't count but there are at least a dozen basically the same photo. It's pretty hilarious. Poor Pippa.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post

LaRae
Because don't you know she is meant to be pregnant

The DM is looking for any sign of pregnancy so they can spin some conspiracy about planning births together for some reason. The Middletons are always scheming of course. The tight jeans proof so far she isn't.

This is the non royal version of bump watch.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Because don't you know she is meant to be pregnant

The DM is looking for any sign of pregnancy so they can spin some conspiracy about planning births together for some reason. The Middletons are always scheming of course. The tight jeans proof so far she isn't.

This is the non royal version of bump watch.
Well, for sure, they can't start any preggers rumors today. She looked as thin and athlete as always.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
Well, for sure, they can't start any preggers rumors today. She looked as thin and athlete as always.
Media could certainly print awful rumors as to why loose blouse last week and tight tummy today. I would never put anything pass some of them or the editors that permit the printing.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Maybe because she was the one person that day that bought the Fail?
Old 11-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Majesty

Pippa Middleton, seen cycling near the Chelsea townhouse

Pippa Middleton seen cycling through London | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Pippa Middleton, seen cycling near the Chelsea townhouse

Pippa Middleton seen cycling through London | Daily Mail Online
Why do they keep hounding her? Where is the "news" in a woman riding a bike? It's getting ridiculous.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:31 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with the bump watch theory.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Work begins on extension to Pippa and James' £17m mansion | Daily Mail Online

A way to criticize Pippa and James.
You'd think they were demolishing an entire street, instead of simply adding another bathroom.

And of course, all the commentators screaming that they don't care- hundreds!
Old 11-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Private citizens..leave them alone.

LaRae
Old 11-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Its basically that they *know* they can lure the commentators in on stories like this so that is why they print them. The more people they draw in, the more "relevant" their publication seems to be.

The good thing is that its all stupid stuff they report. That means they can't get any "real" information. People are getting real good at keeping their lives private when they want to. The stupider the stories that come out, the better they're being frustrated for information.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Work begins on extension to Pippa and James' £17m mansion | Daily Mail Online

A way to criticize Pippa and James.
You'd think they were demolishing an entire street, instead of simply adding another bathroom.

And of course, all the commentators screaming that they don't care- hundreds!

Their home, and their money. Let them spend it how they choose. Pippa is not royalty, or a member of the family. She is the sister of. This officially means that she is a private citizen, so learn them alone! Goodness!
Old 11-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Majesty

The only people with the right to complain are her neighbors. And if the DM is to be believed, they are complaining. Nothing new there, neighbors never like noise or disruption. And if you paid millions for a house and have an orangery in your back yard whose sun will be blocked by the new extension, you may complain as well.

As for the public, unless you live next door and your life is disrupted, none of your business.