The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Um, I know you clicked because you claimed she wasn't sparkling in the pictures.

And no I'm not guilty of the same. I haven't seen the pictures. The last Pippa pictures I clicked on were of her at Wimbledon, aka an outing where she knew she would be photographed.

I just think it's senseless to blame the sleazy media when you're one of people who's making it profitable for them. There's a disconnect there.
Yes, looked at the picture and remarked that it's totally senseless to pap her riding a bike.

Not sure why you're attacking me. That's okay though. Not everyone wake up on the right side of the bed.

The End

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

Attacking you? Alrighty.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Royal Highness

I like this shorter hair more than what she did the last time. She kept it straight, which is always a good decision. Kate should take note because those damned curls are aging
Old 09-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I like this shorter hair more than what she did the last time. She kept it straight, which is always a good decision. Kate should take note because those damned curls are aging

I agree actually. Kate's hair would look good styled more like Pippa's.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
No, I'm talking about that I'm used to seeing that special sparkling Pippa. Not talking about anyone loving the spotlight.
Poor Pippa!! The only human being on earth who is required to "sparkle" at all times, rain or shine, punctured tire or not. She had better be careful. Next thing you know, there will be rumors that she's is soooo unhappy. So just SMILE PIPS!!
Old 09-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
We need a rolling eyes emoji. All I can say is different strokes for different folks.

(rolls her eyes and watches as some amused bystander rolls them back to her)
Old 09-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I admit I always look at the Pippa articles.
That particular one has nearly 700 comments, so I guess I am not alone.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Pippa is and most always will be into the times ahead, a person of interest. Some people really want to know what is happening in her life. Some people really want to know what she's wearing these days. Some people could care less. The media is bringing to the people what they might care to read about albeit in the case of the Fail, exaggerations and unwanted speculations, but the information is out there if something should be interested. Nothing wrong with that.

She could pass into obscurity tomorrow and it probably would take me some time to realize it but that's because my interest in her isn't that big. The Kardashians could be whizzed away to a galaxy far, far away and I'd not notice as they're not on my radar as an interest. Most people talked about here at TRF in relation to the British are on my radar because I'm interested.

It'd be a sad, sad world if everyone only had one person to focus on and be interested in. Variety *is* the spice of life.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:42 AM
Majesty

Hair looks great short and straight. Fresher. Would love similar on Kate.

Saw on my yahoo home page. Surprise surprise, insinuating she is copying her sister

And even less shocking the baby bump talk has started. The suggestion being made that following her sister to a shorter hair cut, is some kind of bizarre sign she will soon announce her pregnancy.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:07 AM
Serene Highness

Well, Pippa also cut her hair short in 2014. So if it's a pregnancy signal she might have a secret toddler at home. Either that, or she just likes to change it up every few years.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:29 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Well, Pippa also cut her hair short in 2014. So if it's a pregnancy signal she might have a secret toddler at home. Either that, or she just likes to change it up every few years.
Don't give them ideas, never know when the fail is stalking looking for story ideas Pippa love child at 8oclock.

Just waiting for the inevitable, joint christening stories. The whose bump is bigger. Whose maternity clothes better. God the stories that will come if Pippa is indeed pregnant.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:14 AM
Courtier

Nice hair cut. Who's to know, James and Pippa may have chosen a two people family format; couples do. If not, given she is in her mid thirties I am expecting Pippa to be expecting (if not already) in the not too distant future. Especially if she and James of course, would like more than one.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
And even less shocking the baby bump talk has started. The suggestion being made that following her sister to a shorter hair cut, is some kind of bizarre sign she will soon announce her pregnancy.

I don't see why Pippa should announce her pregnancy, any more than she published the guest list for her wedding.
She isn't a public figure.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I don't see why Pippa should announce her pregnancy, any more than she published the guest list for her wedding.

She isn't a public figure.

She wouldn't make a formal announcement but as soon as she tells her friends and family and begins to look pregnant (if she does have kids), the press will report it.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
She wouldn't make a formal announcement but as soon as she tells her friends and family and begins to look pregnant (if she does have kids), the press will report it.
Pippa is athletic and has a long torso, she could go deep into her second trimester before she looks unarguably pregnant. Maybe even later if you consider with Fall/Winter it will be sweater and coat time.

It would serve the media right if they were kept in the dark as long as possible.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope she's able to throw the media off till right before delivery at least...that last month things get hard to disguise even.

LaRae
Old 09-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Gentry

I don’t remember, was there any official announcement of Pippa’s wedding? If so, who made it?
Old 09-16-2017, 09:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emme View Post
I don’t remember, was there any official announcement of Pippa’s wedding? If so, who made it?

I believe what happened is that the "official announcement" was Congratulations to them from William and Catherine
Old 09-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

So much fun if they were both pregnant at the same time, though.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:52 AM
Courtier

A week or two before the Cambridge announcement either "Hello" or "OK" had a pic of Pippa strolling along in a "loose" style top and jeans with the baby speculation question mark topic of conversation. So expect a few more months of speculation!