Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will be invited. Pippa is friends with Harry and I'm sure will be with Meghan.

LaRae

Will Pippa and James attend Harry and Meghan's wedding? Are they befriended?

I would presume they'll be there. Harry attended their wedding, and Meghan went with him to the separate night party. It would look weird to not reciprocate 1 year(or less) later. Especially as H&M will likely marry in a much bigger venue than the Matthews' did.

As for befriended, I think it's a bit generous to call them friends. But they certainly seem like happy acquaintances.

It will be interesting to see how much of the Middleton clan gets invited. I expect Piippa at the very least, and likely James and Carole and Michael, too. Just because everyone is friendly and are forging lifetime relationships. Just my hunch. :flowers:

Well they will be able to fit quite a few folks into St George's.

LaRae

Great initiative. Wonderful charity!

P.S. Her waist is sooo tiny!!

pippa looks rather tired in those pictures...

pippa looks rather tired in those pictures...
Agreed! Her bust area looks bigger too....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

As the two Middleton sisters get older, the more they look the same! My twin sister and I have the same thing happening to us - more and more people have to do a double take when they see us.

I don't think she looks tired or particularly "busty." It's difficult to tell by a couple of photos. if she is pregnant, then good for her and her husband. It would make for a very exciting summer to come with two babies and a wedding to drool over.

I think she looks like she usually looks.

LaRae

I honestly see no difference in her. I think the whole 'broody' headline and other suggestions are getting to people.

She looks nice and a great visit.:flowers:

Why is it that as soon as any female who is at all well known gets married the tabloids (especially the Fail) begin with the coy 'broody' references? And this especially happens if the woman is pictured anywhere near babies or young children. It's so predictable...

Why is it that as soon as any female who is at all well known gets married the tabloids (especially the Fail) begin with the coy 'broody' references? And this especially happens if the woman is pictured anywhere near babies or young children. It's so predictable...

Well, the Daily Fail is the most predictable tabloid in existence. They've already began pitting Meghan against Kate in the "most popular" category and that took less than a week after the engagement announcement. We can expect years of this, I'm afraid. So, these "broody" stories will continue until a Pippa pregnancy is official. And the pregnancy rumors about Meghan will begin, probably a week after the wedding.

In fairness to the DM- not that they deserve it!- I recall that they did the broody headline with William a number of years ago. I agree that it’s silly, though.

In fairness to the DM- not that they deserve it!- I recall that they did the broody headline with William a number of years ago. I agree that it’s silly, though.

Not in the same way :flowers: Or at least I hope not :D

William would be the 'unhappy' sort of brooding. Pippa more the 'hen waiting to lay an egg' broody type :lol:

As the media dust settles around her high-profile wedding last May and the spotlight turns to the newly-announced royal nuptials, Pippa Middleton is back at work and leading the campaign trail for Disability Snowsport UK (DSUK) to help raise awareness of next year’s Paralympics in South Korea.

In her role as patron of the charity Middleton has helped launch its new Ski2Paralympics Challenge – which invites anyone heading to the mountains this winter to contribute to a target of skiing or snowboarding a collective 5,560 miles (the distance from London to Pyeongchang in South Korea) and help raise money for the charity.

Read more: Pippa Middleton leads campaign to promote disability snow sports ahead of the Paralympics in South Korea

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt William and Kate will attend this wedding. Can you imagine? The gossip rags in London would have a field day. It's quite possible James and Pippa won't bother going.

Why ever not? :huh: It's his brother, not so? Seems more likely than not to me. ;)

When I saw the post on the other page I thought for sure it must be Catherine's and Pippa's brother James. Guess not. :cool:

I seriously doubt William and Kate will attend this wedding. Can you imagine? The gossip rags in London would have a field day. It's quite possible James and Pippa won't bother going.

I agree on William and Kate. I don't think they know Spencer well other then wedding events. Id be a tad surprised to see them go.

But why would James skip his own brother's wedding :ohmy:

He and Pippa are private citizens, they certainly can attend any wedding they choose without causing a field day. Especially his own brother's wedding.

I fully expect Pippa and her husband to attend Spencer's wedding. Though the couple will likely be low-key about it, meaning if Spencer and Vogue have a big spectacle wedding I think Pippa and James will stay more in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if James Middleton and Donna Air also attend, there seems to be some friendliness there. But yeah, I think it's pretty unlikely the Cambridges are going to attend. There probably a better chance of Beatrice and/or Eugenie attending as they are reportedly chummy with some of the MIC crowd.

We'll see what happens. Or even if this wedding goes through as Spencer has always been really flakey in his romantic life. Hopefully he isn't just jumping on the marriage bandwagon because his brother is a newlywed and his best friend (Hugo Taylor) is engaged.

Last edited:

It never entered my head that James and Pippa wouldn't go!
Spencer is family, of course they'd be there.

As for it's being unlikely that Kate and William would attend, that is what everyone said about Harry going to Pippa's wedding, but he did.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kate, at least, did attend.

Does Pippa and Lady Gabriella know each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom